Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 29-07-2006, 05:53 PM
F/T watcher P/T poster!

stanmar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestanmar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestanmar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestanmar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestanmar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestanmar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestanmar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestanmar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestanmar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestanmar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestanmar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Jay_Palace
Erm, it was from a text that was likely reporting the Harry Monk information.

Nothing official yet.
As mentioned above, they were only reading out a text from a Palace fan. Presumably someone who posts on or reads the BBS and was passing the info on to the wider audience.

Anyone own up sending the text?

Still fingers crossed that Harry Monk's inside info proves correct!
Old 29-07-2006, 05:57 PM
Watching Paint Dry

WorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by max power
Its what they said

they exactly said he would sign next week after his medical on Monday
Because someone texted in what they'd seen on the BBS. It's still just a rumour.
Old 29-07-2006, 06:01 PM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
The text on radio london was just relaying harrys comments . As someone mentioned it was word for word what harry said . Hopefully we might get excited next week !
Old 29-07-2006, 06:01 PM

AJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by stanmar
As mentioned above, they were only reading out a text from a Palace fan. Presumably someone who posts on or reads the BBS and was passing the info on to the wider audience.

Anyone own up sending the text?

Still fingers crossed that Harry Monk's inside info proves correct!
Have to confirm it was a text message being read out, not Radion London saying it..
Old 29-07-2006, 06:03 PM
Nuclear Member

Selhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is here
I'll believe that Nugent is signing when it's said at the press conference.
Looks very unlikely to me.
Old 29-07-2006, 06:07 PM
Celestial Empire

Celestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by AJ
Have to confirm it was a text message being read out, not Radion London saying it..
What sort of attention seeking brat would send this, at possibly a very delicate stage of negotiation ?
Old 29-07-2006, 06:09 PM

Freddy Kurz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFreddy Kurz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFreddy Kurz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFreddy Kurz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFreddy Kurz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFreddy Kurz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFreddy Kurz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFreddy Kurz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFreddy Kurz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFreddy Kurz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFreddy Kurz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
This whole bloody thread is looking like an enormous diversion away
from Palace's central player target for the 2006/07 season - namely
a quality replacement for Andy Johnson - whoever that may be.
If Jordan wants to ensure Palace are automatically promoted this
season then he must be prepared to BUY that replacement NOW!
Old 29-07-2006, 06:13 PM

pedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by MasterYoda
no way would he have played today if a deal was as far as the "medical arranged" stage
Don't know if I would agree. It is hardly a competitive game and all teams are trying to get their players match fit pre-season. If he is to sign for us the last thing we will want is him being slightly off the pace and i assume Preston will be thinking the same should he stay.
Either way whoever he is playing for will benefit from him having a run out today so no harm will be done.
Old 29-07-2006, 06:14 PM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Maybe freddy just maybe you will have your wish very soon
Old 29-07-2006, 06:18 PM
Putting on an iron shirt

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Freddy Kurz
This whole bloody thread is looking like an enormous diversion away
from Palace's central player target for the 2006/07 season - namely
a quality replacement for Andy Johnson - whoever that may be.
If Jordan wants to ensure Palace are automatically promoted this
season then he must be prepared to BUY that replacement NOW!
He can't ensure it, though, can he Freddy?
Old 29-07-2006, 06:19 PM

eagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by pedro
Harry Monk said deal is almost agreed which means it could still go wrong. If this is the case both players would have missed out on vital match practice before the start of the season. I would expect both to play 45-60 mins, I would be very surprised if either of them play 90 mins if a deal is near to being sorted.
Alexander played the full 90, Nugent subbed after 65 mins.
Old 29-07-2006, 06:24 PM

Gooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is hereGooders Sam the man is here
On reflection, if I was the Preston chairman trying to get as much money as possible for my prize asset, I think I'd probably have him in the shop window as often as possible.
Old 29-07-2006, 06:26 PM

AJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by pedro
Don't know if I would agree. It is hardly a competitive game and all teams are trying to get their players match fit pre-season. If he is to sign for us the last thing we will want is him being slightly off the pace and i assume Preston will be thinking the same should he stay.
Either way whoever he is playing for will benefit from him having a run out today so no harm will be done.
I love your optimism, but, I feel you are clutching at straws. Boyce hasn't played one Palace pre-season game and Kiraly only started playing once it was evident that he wasn't going anywhere.

I would love to be the one scraping running smelly eggs off my face with you being right.
Old 29-07-2006, 06:36 PM

pedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by AJ
I love your optimism,
Don't normally see this written next to one of my posts.
Old 29-07-2006, 06:50 PM

Freddy Kurz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFreddy Kurz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFreddy Kurz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFreddy Kurz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFreddy Kurz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFreddy Kurz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFreddy Kurz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFreddy Kurz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFreddy Kurz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFreddy Kurz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFreddy Kurz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by El Aguila
He can't ensure it, though, can he Freddy?
Good point El Aguila. So why did he tell this week's "Croydon
Advertiser" : "NOTHING BUT AUTOMATIC PROMOTION WILL DO"?

If that is the case then he must put his money where his mouth
is. It is no use uttering such brave words unless they are
backed up with action - and that means bringing in a quality
replacement for Andy Johnson, capable of scoring twenty
goals a season.....We NOW have plenty of goal-providers
but there is an urgent vacancy for a goal-FINISHER!
Old 29-07-2006, 07:30 PM

davematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by HARRY MONK
my contact tells me due to have medical monday and deal allmost agreed,still trouble between bury and preston.we have offred considerably more than pompey.expect alaxender to join at same time.shrewd move as it will help nugent settle in.90% sure.source has been 100% accurate so far.fingers crossed debut at bromley!player very keen to work with peter taylor.
PLEASE BE TRUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Old 29-07-2006, 07:41 PM
Inventor of Jack Shit

Ian Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is here
Quote:

Which striker who would almost guarantee promotion could we reasonably get? It's a serious question, and I'd be interested in who Freddy and others put forward.

And I'm not looking to see Rooney etc Let's restrict suggestions to players it would be feasible for Palace to buy.
Old 29-07-2006, 07:42 PM
Putting on an iron shirt

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
Quote:

Agreed. Looks like the midfielders we are signing should chip in with twenty to thirty this year which also helps the forwards.
He does like a sound bite, Jordan, doesn't he?
Old 29-07-2006, 07:44 PM
A recycled teenager

I.Flyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineI.Flyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineI.Flyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineI.Flyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineI.Flyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineI.Flyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineI.Flyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineI.Flyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineI.Flyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineI.Flyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineI.Flyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Just heard on Sky Sports that Mawhiney (?) may have done his cruciate in today's friendly against Man.U. Could this impact on the Alexander deal and maybe have a further knock-on effect on the Nugent deal?

A medicated follower of fashion
Old 29-07-2006, 07:50 PM
Slippery Customer

GekkoVsFox is south London and proudGekkoVsFox is south London and proudGekkoVsFox is south London and proudGekkoVsFox is south London and proudGekkoVsFox is south London and proudGekkoVsFox is south London and proudGekkoVsFox is south London and proudGekkoVsFox is south London and proudGekkoVsFox is south London and proudGekkoVsFox is south London and proudGekkoVsFox is south London and proud
It may encourage them to sell to get more money to get a centre back. If anything might help.