Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 16-09-2014, 11:18 PM
The Sun Is Often Out

Trist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for youTrist is just too good for you
Can't imagine the producers were especially pleased. You'd have thought there would have been some dialogue between them beforehand.

I'm guessing it portrayed someone or a club in bad light hence being buried. Seems weird considering the less than favourable QPR documentary managed to make it out.

One day hopefully.
Old 16-09-2014, 11:24 PM
playing 4-4-2

gadford4th came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgadford4th came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgadford4th came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgadford4th came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgadford4th came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgadford4th came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgadford4th came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgadford4th came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgadford4th came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgadford4th came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgadford4th came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trist View Post
Can't imagine the producers were especially pleased. You'd have thought there would have been some dialogue between them beforehand.

I'm guessing it portrayed someone or a club in bad light hence being buried. Seems weird considering the less than favourable QPR documentary managed to make it out.

One day hopefully.
Probably falls into any non-disclosure agreement signed between Holloway and Parish when they parted ways.
Old 16-09-2014, 11:39 PM
EAGLES

Billyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is here
The makers have been asked several times on twitter and said its up to Parish to handle that question not them.
Old 16-09-2014, 11:49 PM
Question!

AJ's right boot Sam the man is hereAJ's right boot Sam the man is hereAJ's right boot Sam the man is hereAJ's right boot Sam the man is hereAJ's right boot Sam the man is hereAJ's right boot Sam the man is hereAJ's right boot Sam the man is hereAJ's right boot Sam the man is hereAJ's right boot Sam the man is hereAJ's right boot Sam the man is hereAJ's right boot Sam the man is here
The film makers should make it into a torrent and be done with it.

Now repeat after me "I AM FREE".
Old 17-09-2014, 12:16 AM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by W Malling Eagle View Post
Didn't SP put a stop to it? I remember reading on here that the ball was in his court, so thought he'd decided against allowing it to be released. Shame as it looks like the best documentary ever, but presumably there are good reasons.
After being fed some enticing teasers, it would be nice if the club could be bothered to give us a reason or two for its lack of appearance. It looked good and was pretty eagerly awaited by many.
Old 17-09-2014, 02:52 AM

Enfield eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEnfield eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEnfield eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEnfield eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEnfield eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEnfield eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEnfield eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEnfield eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEnfield eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEnfield eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEnfield eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Just allow it to be made as bland as Charlton, and close the thread.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=LXocmIHoVXM

cpfc - strength in times of unusualness
Old 17-09-2014, 08:26 AM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billyd View Post
The makers have been asked several times on twitter and said its up to Parish to handle that question not them.

Of which he refuses to answer it...

Great.
Old 17-09-2014, 11:01 AM
Afferte mihi cervisiam

Scrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is here
Wonder if we could buy the rights to it off the filmmakers and then do what we want with it? That's if Parish hasn't already bought the rights himself, hence why its his decision if it is released or not.
Old 17-09-2014, 11:16 AM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrumpy View Post
Wonder if we could buy the rights to it off the filmmakers and then do what we want with it? That's if Parish hasn't already bought the rights himself, hence why its his decision if it is released or not.
Dude!

i like the sound of this.

We could do a kickstarter campaign.

Anyone have contact details?
Old 17-09-2014, 11:53 AM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by gadford4th View Post
Probably falls into any non-disclosure agreement signed between Holloway and Parish when they parted ways.
I think you've hit the nail on the head here.
Old 17-09-2014, 12:16 PM
EAGLES

Billyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipp Ahoy! View Post
I think you've hit the nail on the head here.
The delays started when Holloway was still in his job.
Old 17-09-2014, 12:51 PM

ForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
Dude!

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 20-10-2014, 12:34 PM
Probationary User

dvdmolen can take a ladder to the shadows and forget dvdmolen can take a ladder to the shadows and forget dvdmolen can take a ladder to the shadows and forget dvdmolen can take a ladder to the shadows and forget dvdmolen can take a ladder to the shadows and forget dvdmolen can take a ladder to the shadows and forget dvdmolen can take a ladder to the shadows and forget dvdmolen can take a ladder to the shadows and forget dvdmolen can take a ladder to the shadows and forget dvdmolen can take a ladder to the shadows and forget dvdmolen can take a ladder to the shadows and forget
Quote:
Dude!

To be honest, collectively, you all have a better chance of getting this seen than us producers. The fans have a much louder voice. Selhurst the fortress
Old 20-10-2014, 08:52 PM
Probationary User

dvdmolen can take a ladder to the shadows and forget dvdmolen can take a ladder to the shadows and forget dvdmolen can take a ladder to the shadows and forget dvdmolen can take a ladder to the shadows and forget dvdmolen can take a ladder to the shadows and forget dvdmolen can take a ladder to the shadows and forget dvdmolen can take a ladder to the shadows and forget dvdmolen can take a ladder to the shadows and forget dvdmolen can take a ladder to the shadows and forget dvdmolen can take a ladder to the shadows and forget dvdmolen can take a ladder to the shadows and forget
Quote:
Dude!

Probably a good idea. Collectively, you would stand a better chance of getting this seen than us producers alone. The fans in numbers have a much louder voice. Selhurst the fortress!
Old 20-10-2014, 09:11 PM
EAGLES

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvdmolen View Post
Probably a good idea. Collectively, you would stand a better chance of getting this seen than us producers alone. The fans in numbers have a much louder voice. Selhurst the fortress!
So what really happened
Old 20-10-2014, 09:59 PM
techno sapiens

the drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is here
dvdmolen, I dont know if you can answer it, but is turdgate 'fully covered' in the film?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIMGb0p9hrQ
Old 21-10-2014, 07:05 PM

changepersona : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minechangepersona : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minechangepersona : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minechangepersona : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minechangepersona : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minechangepersona : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minechangepersona : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minechangepersona : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minechangepersona : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minechangepersona : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minechangepersona : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I would definitely be interested in chipping in towards a kickstarter campaign!
Old 21-10-2014, 07:08 PM

girvinator : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegirvinator : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegirvinator : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegirvinator : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegirvinator : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegirvinator : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegirvinator : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegirvinator : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegirvinator : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegirvinator : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegirvinator : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Parish said on talk sport that is wasn't to an acceptable quality and that he'd use bits of footage for other things.
Old 21-10-2014, 08:25 PM
Computer says no!!

bigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by girvinator View Post
Parish said on talk sport that is wasn't to an acceptable quality and that he'd use bits of footage for other things.
I'd like to decide this myself, something's being hidden for a reason I reckon.
Old 21-10-2014, 08:43 PM
COYP!

in-exile has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdazza08 View Post
I'd like to decide this myself, something's being hidden for a reason I reckon.
SP was the turd master to wind the Palace boys to a win..