Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 18-09-2014, 11:10 AM

lee_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlee_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlee_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlee_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlee_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlee_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlee_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlee_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlee_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlee_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlee_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Watching the team train

Is it possible for supporters to go down to Beckenham and watch the team train?

I know back in the day at Mitcham you could just turn up watch the training and meet the players afterwards not too sure about these days?
Old 18-09-2014, 11:14 AM

rhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is here
No, but I've seen the team coach.
Old 18-09-2014, 11:15 AM
Class Warrior

Dom the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDom the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDom the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDom the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDom the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDom the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDom the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDom the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDom the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDom the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDom the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Doubt it.
Old 18-09-2014, 11:32 AM
Staaaaaagggg

strawberry mivi Sam the man is herestrawberry mivi Sam the man is herestrawberry mivi Sam the man is herestrawberry mivi Sam the man is herestrawberry mivi Sam the man is herestrawberry mivi Sam the man is herestrawberry mivi Sam the man is herestrawberry mivi Sam the man is herestrawberry mivi Sam the man is herestrawberry mivi Sam the man is herestrawberry mivi Sam the man is here
We live within 500 yrds of the Forest training ground.
If I was bothered I could stand on a box and look over the wall at them training.
Maybe you could hid in some bushes etc?
Old 18-09-2014, 11:49 AM
GT

jaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is here
complete contrast to the old Mitcham training ground, where you could have a stroll around without anyone raising an eye brow. I miss the old decrepit wooden huts
Old 18-09-2014, 12:06 PM
Palace since 1970

Gazpacho came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazpacho came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazpacho came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazpacho came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazpacho came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazpacho came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazpacho came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazpacho came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazpacho came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazpacho came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazpacho came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaspercpfc View Post
complete contrast to the old Mitcham training ground, where you could have a stroll around without anyone raising an eye brow. I miss the old decrepit wooden huts
Nearly scraped Ron Noades's beamer parking up there one Sat morning. Johnny Salako then scored 5 in a youth team game against Southend and great bacon butty at half time. Funnily enough, I don't remember the 1st team game I went to in the afternoon.

Norman Wisdom.
Old 18-09-2014, 12:09 PM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
I think access was stopped after thefts from the training ground, so they needed to beef up security.

Plus there are on-going concerns with all major teams now with regard to the media/fans taking pictures etc, the opposition scouting (for team news, tactics, new talent) and agents making a nuisance of themselves.

I think ST holders can watch youth matches there on a Saturday, but that's about it.
Old 18-09-2014, 12:53 PM

lee_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlee_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlee_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlee_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlee_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlee_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlee_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlee_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlee_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlee_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlee_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
I think access was stopped after thefts from the training ground, so they needed to beef up security.

Plus there are on-going concerns with all major teams now with regard to the media/fans taking pictures etc, the opposition scouting (for team news, tactics, new talent) and agents making a nuisance of themselves.

I think ST holders can watch youth matches there on a Saturday, but that's about it.
Thank you.

That's a shame.
Old 18-09-2014, 12:57 PM
moving forward

art malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is here
I can hear Millwall train from my bedroom. I pull the curtains.
Old 18-09-2014, 12:58 PM
Unregistered Muser

regal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by lee_cpfc View Post
Is it possible for supporters to go down to Beckenham and watch the team train?

I know back in the day at Mitcham you could just turn up watch the training and meet the players afterwards not too sure about these days?
Are you Iain Moody?