Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 19-09-2014, 01:09 PM
Against EPPP

The Addonians came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Addonians came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Addonians came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Addonians came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Addonians came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Addonians came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Addonians came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Addonians came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Addonians came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Addonians came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Addonians came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Dougie Freedman here, can someone ask NW nicely to let me have Paddy on loan.
Btw I'm a bit pissed off today as I voted Yes.
Old 19-09-2014, 01:25 PM

AddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is here
Hi , Shaun Derry here, im not quite as good as Stevie G and I have shagged the brains out of John Ts mrs .....but don't tell anyone because I quite like the song
Old 19-09-2014, 01:46 PM
Banned by Moderators

edgarsglasses77 lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againedgarsglasses77 lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againedgarsglasses77 lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againedgarsglasses77 lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againedgarsglasses77 lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againedgarsglasses77 lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againedgarsglasses77 lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againedgarsglasses77 lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againedgarsglasses77 lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againedgarsglasses77 lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againedgarsglasses77 lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love again
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Addonians View Post
Get off here! It's lunchtime your children need feeding!!!
Old 19-09-2014, 01:48 PM
Woah Woah Woah

gilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is here
Hi, David Moyes' daughter here. Can you ask Wilf to text me. Thanks in advance. X
Old 19-09-2014, 01:53 PM
Against EPPP

The Addonians came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Addonians came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Addonians came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Addonians came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Addonians came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Addonians came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Addonians came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Addonians came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Addonians came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Addonians came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Addonians came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by edgarsglasses77 View Post
Get off here! It's lunchtime your children need feeding!!!
It's ok when I negotiated my contract with Phil Gartside he agreed to an unlimited supply of tatties, battered mars bars and irn bru.
Old 19-09-2014, 02:13 PM
Edenbridge in Exile

Ninjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is here
Quote:
Hi, Calvin here. I'm available if you're looking for a goal scorer?

PS, get back to feeding your kid's.

Love & kisses, Calv.
Old 19-09-2014, 02:23 PM

Richard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is here
I was going to claim to be Trevor Aylott, but I thought it would be over the top.
Old 19-09-2014, 03:26 PM

Soarin' Eagles Sam the man is hereSoarin' Eagles Sam the man is hereSoarin' Eagles Sam the man is hereSoarin' Eagles Sam the man is hereSoarin' Eagles Sam the man is hereSoarin' Eagles Sam the man is hereSoarin' Eagles Sam the man is hereSoarin' Eagles Sam the man is hereSoarin' Eagles Sam the man is hereSoarin' Eagles Sam the man is hereSoarin' Eagles Sam the man is here
Quote:
Heard you were signing all of the Palace rejects. I'm not a reject myself as I was snapped up by Tottenham. (Thanks a lot dad)

So sign me maybe?
Old 19-09-2014, 04:17 PM
Against EPPP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjas Headband View Post
Hi, Calvin here. I'm available if you're looking for a goal scorer?

PS, get back to feeding your kid's.

Love & kisses, Calv.

You can nae be Cavin and a goal scorer!!
Old 19-09-2014, 04:19 PM
Against EPPP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soarin' Eagles View Post
Heard you were signing all of the Palace rejects. I'm not a reject myself as I was snapped up by Tottenham. (Thanks a lot dad)

So sign me maybe?

Sorry nae time to discuss potential signings as I'm only half way through building something here