Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 18-09-2014, 09:14 PM
Banned by Moderators

Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braintree Eagle View Post
Of course. It was the whole thing. One would probably not have worked without the other.
It really could.
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

[SIGPIC]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png[/SIGPIC]
Old 18-09-2014, 09:14 PM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oli28 View Post
Do you think a chairman should tweet about the managers tactics?
I don't think chairmen, players or managers should tweet at all about anything to do with their jobs
Old 18-09-2014, 09:17 PM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
I thought Steve Parish was remarkably tolerant of the poor performances under Dougie in the latter stages of the season before he left. Read some of the threads on here during that bad run to see unhappy fans.
Old 18-09-2014, 09:19 PM

Oli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince Hilaire's Afro View Post
I don't think chairmen, players or managers should tweet at all about anything to do with their jobs
Old 18-09-2014, 09:22 PM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
So if noise by fans doesn't matter then we might as well not bother.
Old 18-09-2014, 09:22 PM

Oli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
No. People make mistakes and learn from them.

Do I think Dougie is 100% responsible for the decision to upsticks and go to Bolton and that people who talk about Parish's tweets as a factor in his decision are rather deficient in their thinking skills? Yes.
Id agree with all of this to be fair, apart from the tone of the last line. Freedman chose to go. It's just not right to say that his relationship was parish was completely rosy.
Old 18-09-2014, 09:36 PM
Banned by Moderators

Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nth Kent Eagle View Post
So if noise by fans doesn't matter then we might as well not bother.
It certainly makes the fans happier to think / believe they are solely responsible for a teams performance. If it makes them happy I am fine with that. Although I have watched matches where singing all match hasnt had this mysterious supposed effect.
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

[SIGPIC]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png[/SIGPIC]
Old 18-09-2014, 10:00 PM
Setting sail.

TAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pistol Knight View Post
2nd'd

(hes the only Mod left )
Oi! Chocky and I are still here, nothing to fear.
Old 18-09-2014, 10:28 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggineagle View Post
It certainly makes the fans happier to think / believe they are solely responsible for a teams performance. If it makes them happy I am fine with that. Although I have watched matches where singing all match hasnt had this mysterious supposed effect.
I've seen us win some good away matches where the Palace couldn't really be heard.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 20-09-2014, 10:32 AM

PALACEFAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEFAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEFAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEFAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEFAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEFAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEFAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEFAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEFAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEFAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEFAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggineagle View Post
Quality post not. Jeez I thought mine were bad.
They are very bad.

And talking like Mark Lawrenson is never a good idea.

Last edited by PALACEFAN; 20-09-2014 at 10:35 AM.
Old 02-05-2018, 10:38 AM

KevMason98 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKevMason98 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKevMason98 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKevMason98 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKevMason98 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKevMason98 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKevMason98 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKevMason98 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKevMason98 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKevMason98 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKevMason98 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
bump.....

Are we now a sustained premiership side?
do we now have 5 sustained premiership mid table finishes in succession?
Or are we now juts in a 2 and 8? (pun for old money there).

STILL the best time to be Palace

Matt Lawrence .....May 2010!