Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 18-09-2014, 01:22 AM

region11 will be waiting with a gun and a pack of sandwichesregion11 will be waiting with a gun and a pack of sandwichesregion11 will be waiting with a gun and a pack of sandwichesregion11 will be waiting with a gun and a pack of sandwichesregion11 will be waiting with a gun and a pack of sandwichesregion11 will be waiting with a gun and a pack of sandwichesregion11 will be waiting with a gun and a pack of sandwichesregion11 will be waiting with a gun and a pack of sandwichesregion11 will be waiting with a gun and a pack of sandwichesregion11 will be waiting with a gun and a pack of sandwichesregion11 will be waiting with a gun and a pack of sandwiches
Just bought the admiral retro 79 shirt...first kit i had when i was 9...took all the abuse a 9 year old could throw at it and lasted untill it was just way too small
Old 18-09-2014, 08:47 PM

El Jefe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEl Jefe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEl Jefe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEl Jefe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEl Jefe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEl Jefe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEl Jefe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEl Jefe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEl Jefe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEl Jefe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEl Jefe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Aguila View Post
My kids love their shirts and they look great (one home, one away) - is there a bit of exaggeration going on here?
We haven't put numbers and names on them, though.

They get Palace shirts sometimes, and Atlético Madrid shirts sometimes. It doesn't seem to me that the Atlético shirts are any better quality.
Got a question for you... How do the kids shirt sizes compare to last seasons? (if your kids had them last year that is!)

Looking to get one for my 8 year old brother, his shirt from last season was small boys and medium boys shorts which he has only just grown in to, but as we've changed to Macron i wanted to ask someone who had one before ordering!

Cheers!
Old 18-09-2014, 09:32 PM
Putting on an iron shirt

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
One size up.
Mine wear adult sizes now, though..... And I haven't bought them Palace shirts since the last time we had a nice one! (the white sash).
Old 19-09-2014, 02:12 AM

PhillyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhillyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhillyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhillyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhillyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhillyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhillyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhillyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhillyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhillyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhillyEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Jefe View Post
Got a question for you... How do the kids shirt sizes compare to last seasons? (if your kids had them last year that is!)

Looking to get one for my 8 year old brother, his shirt from last season was small boys and medium boys shorts which he has only just grown in to, but as we've changed to Macron i wanted to ask someone who had one before ordering!

Cheers!
My kids are 7.5; the shirt I bought is advertised for 7-8 year olds, and I measured them, and they are within the quoted specs. However, shirt is way too small!
Old 19-09-2014, 06:28 AM
'or 0=0'

The Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is here
I love my new home shirt - had no problems at all with it so far.

Wearing it with pride - along with the retro sash which is also quality.
Old 21-09-2014, 11:29 AM

El Jefe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEl Jefe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEl Jefe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEl Jefe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEl Jefe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEl Jefe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEl Jefe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEl Jefe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEl Jefe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEl Jefe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEl Jefe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Thanks for the replies guys. I'll get him the next size up
Old 24-09-2014, 06:44 PM
Banned by Moderators

Kylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
loving the home shirt, number 29 (lads birthday) and his name on the back, hanging in my bedroom, wonderful!
Old 24-09-2014, 11:49 PM

TouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by region11 View Post
Just bought the admiral retro 79 shirt...first kit i had when i was 9...took all the abuse a 9 year old could throw at it and lasted untill it was just way too small
You can't fit into the shirt you had as a 9 year old? LOL what a fatty.
Old 25-09-2014, 01:18 PM
When I was a young boy!

StanFX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStanFX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStanFX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStanFX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStanFX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStanFX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStanFX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStanFX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStanFX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStanFX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStanFX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Newcastle fans were taking the p!ss because the stripes don't match up on the back.

Cheap looking lettering (font) and placement for names and number (players shirt) is terrible.

Looks like these things were rushed and/or overlooked.
Old 25-09-2014, 01:27 PM

100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by StanFX View Post
Newcastle fans were taking the p!ss because the stripes don't match up on the back..
Like they can talk with that monstrosity of a home kit they have.
Old 25-09-2014, 01:31 PM
Ledley's beard.

SpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by StanFX View Post
Newcastle fans were taking the p!ss because the stripes don't match up on the back.

Cheap looking lettering (font) and placement for names and number (players shirt) is terrible.

Looks like these things were rushed and/or overlooked.
Geordies giving fashion advice is like Vanessa Feltz giving advice on dieting.

WIIIILF, WIIIILF WILL TEAR YOU APART...AGAIN!
Old 25-09-2014, 01:36 PM

dowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpikeyMatt View Post
Geordies giving fashion advice is like Vanessa Feltz giving advice on dieting.

For what it isn't worth, I think it is a terrible shirt. Hate the collars, loathe the yellow trim, looks very cheap.
Old 25-09-2014, 01:52 PM

Lukey. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLukey. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLukey. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLukey. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLukey. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLukey. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLukey. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLukey. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLukey. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLukey. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLukey. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Yeah but the newcastle away kit though? Was it supposed to be different colours of grey?
Old 25-09-2014, 02:18 PM

swhib : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineswhib : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineswhib : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineswhib : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineswhib : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineswhib : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineswhib : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineswhib : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineswhib : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineswhib : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineswhib : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by dowieslovechild View Post

For what it isn't worth, I think it is a terrible shirt. Hate the collars, loathe the yellow trim, looks very cheap.
But it’s still the best looking kit in the division?
Old 26-09-2014, 10:04 AM

UEAgle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUEAgle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUEAgle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUEAgle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUEAgle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUEAgle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUEAgle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUEAgle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUEAgle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUEAgle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUEAgle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Shambles.

Cheap and rubbish and why yellow? We've never had yellow.

Club is a joke.
Old 26-09-2014, 10:27 AM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
When ever I hear "the club is a joke", it always makes me smile. If we've made the idiots mad, we're doing something right.

EDIT: With the exception of the post just above me, as it's clearly a piss take.

Free Palestine
Old 26-09-2014, 10:31 AM
Bombaye...

Norvun Mankey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorvun Mankey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorvun Mankey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorvun Mankey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorvun Mankey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorvun Mankey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorvun Mankey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorvun Mankey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorvun Mankey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorvun Mankey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorvun Mankey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
We had yellow trim in late-60s or early 70s
Old 26-09-2014, 10:33 AM
Bombaye...

Norvun Mankey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorvun Mankey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorvun Mankey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorvun Mankey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorvun Mankey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorvun Mankey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorvun Mankey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorvun Mankey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorvun Mankey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorvun Mankey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorvun Mankey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Ah have I been whooshed?
Old 26-09-2014, 10:36 AM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norvun Mankey View Post
Ah have I been whooshed?
He's saying very similar stuff on a lot of threads, so i'm guessing that either the whole board had an orgy with his mum or he's having a laugh. I'm guessing the latter.

Free Palestine
Old 26-09-2014, 10:53 AM

mystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I love my home shirt, all the little touches make it great. I must say i don't like the normal fit nearly as much. I have the players fit and it is barely more than a base layer fit. I really shows if you pig out the night before.

Horses for courses though. I hated last season's home shirt. You know what i did about it? I didn't buy it. I didn't moan to everyone about it.
Palace finish 11th
Brighton finish 18th