Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 21-09-2014, 10:57 PM
An eagle

◤◥ ◣◢ : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine◤◥ ◣◢ : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine◤◥ ◣◢ : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine◤◥ ◣◢ : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine◤◥ ◣◢ : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine◤◥ ◣◢ : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine◤◥ ◣◢ : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine◤◥ ◣◢ : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine◤◥ ◣◢ : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine◤◥ ◣◢ : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine◤◥ ◣◢ : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Crystal Palace U21s vs Crewe Alexandra U21s

Can anyone confirm where the U21 squad are playing home games this season?

I'm assuming it's the Tooting and Mitcham United ground (Imperial Fields / KNK Stadium), as it was last year, but I haven't been able to find any confirmation online, and the one home game so far this season was postponed. There might be something in one of the home programmes (?), but I haven't been to a match this season, so can't check them.

The game against Crewe is this Tuesday (23rd September) and is supposed to be kicking off at 2pm. I'm looking forward to cheering on our youngsters
Old 22-09-2014, 08:28 AM
Around the Fur

Seba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Yes. Tooting and Mitcham.