Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Closed Thread

Old 20-04-2010, 09:31 AM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
Please read before posting

Some important links you should read before posting
  • To view the link you have to Register or Login

Quote:
Goals footage, home-made match action videos/wallpapers etc. - Updated 20/10/08
In response to a number of recent threads containing attachments, links and similar for unauthorised copyright material, I have been asked to clarify our position on behalf of the moderators.

We will delete threads that:
- Attach videos/images using unauthorised copyright material
- Provide links to such material hosted elsewhere on the 'net (this includes illegal live feeds)
- Advertise that such material will be made available by sending a pm/e-mail
- Reveal username/passwords for the official Palace World Service

Threads will simply be pulled or links deleted within threads without pm-ing the offender, but be aware that persistant offenders or persons who register simply to spam such links across this board may face a ban from this site without warning.

I realise this makes us look like complete killjoys, however there are recent precedents of action being theatened against Palace and other clubs' websites which flout copyright by distributing such material. We have chosen not to run this risk.

If you want to see Palace action on the internet, then please sign up for Palace World on the club's official site - To view the link you have to Register or Login

Whilst we do make all reasonable efforts to police copyright abuse on the BBS, with a board of this size some things may occassionally slip through.

If anyone believes that their copyright has been breached by a specific post, attachment or link, kindly report the offending post(s) to the moderators and we will endeavour to take prompt and appropriate action to correct the situation.

YouTube Update

As the recent upgrade now permits us to embed YouTube video clips with ease, we thought we should re-iterate our position in this regard.

We do not permit linking to YouTube footage of past or present goals, interviews and highlights that has been made commercially available elsewhere, this includes Palace World/Premium TV/Virgin Media footage. (Most of this type of stuff does eventually get pulled by You Tube anyway, but we are continuing to be pro-active.)

Everything else is up to YouTube to police for copyright. We should, perhaps, also mention that posting inappropriate or non-work safe content (clips containing sex, nudity, excessive swearing etc.) will not be tolerated and transgressors can expect censure.

Quote:
We moderate new posts from newly registered members
New users, please don't post your messages over and over again because they aren't showing up. The moderators moderate all new posts by new users until we know you aren't spammers or abusive away fans
Edit/Delete Message
Quote:
Cutting and Pasting copyright material - please read!
We have received a complaint from the Club as a result of one or two users cutting and pasting copyright material (specifically the Mick Jones Blog).

Although it may seem as if the moderators want to be killjoys and limit the use of videos and articles, I hope that most will appreciate that we impose these rules to protect the BBS and not to spoil people's fun.

Please do NOT cut and paste entire articles from the CPFC website - or indeed from any other website where copyright material appears. Brief extracts are usually OK, but these must never be more than a few lines/paragraph. This can be followed by a link to the website where the article appears.

In summary:

* Cutting and pasting a paragraph is fine
* The source should always be attributed
* A link back to the website added
Old 15-05-2010, 06:12 PM

ammiller is just too good for youammiller is just too good for youammiller is just too good for youammiller is just too good for youammiller is just too good for youammiller is just too good for youammiller is just too good for youammiller is just too good for youammiller is just too good for youammiller is just too good for youammiller is just too good for you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave
Some important links you should read before posting
Do I have to read it before I post every time?
Old 15-05-2010, 06:18 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Dave, I understand your post clearly. I just want to raise a point for future reference. On the rare occasion that palace are featured on the tele, will Mods turn a blindish eye to the occasional link - especially for matches as important as WBA and Weds.
Old 21-05-2010, 01:41 AM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Should I now memorise and eat this thread, or will it self-destruct in thirty seconds?
Old 02-10-2011, 09:59 PM
CMAM

jone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
How about selective quotes from the programme?

Mayor of CarshaltON
Closed Thread