Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 19-11-2012, 07:00 PM

Eaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is here
Superb Dan,
I find I am eagerly awaiting your link every day. Keep it going.
Old 19-11-2012, 07:47 PM

cpfcdan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfcdan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfcdan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfcdan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfcdan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfcdan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfcdan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfcdan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfcdan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfcdan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfcdan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Seriously, thanks so much for all the positive comments. It makes the time it takes to write them worthwhile.
Old 19-11-2012, 09:04 PM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
Yes, it really is good! Would rep you again but I can't
Old 20-11-2012, 12:24 AM

cpfcdan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfcdan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfcdan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfcdan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfcdan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfcdan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfcdan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfcdan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfcdan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfcdan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfcdan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heb 7:4
Yes, it really is good! Would rep you again but I can't
Thanks very much, I look forward to writing tomorrow's, it'll be up at 4pm as usual.
Old 20-11-2012, 11:56 AM
Vermontster

mrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is here
Thanks Dan. I went to the wolves game

Racism is man's gravest threat to men - the maximum of hatred from the minimum of reason.
Abraham J. Herschel, Jewish theologian and philosopher

be nice to me...I have considerable rep power!
Old 20-11-2012, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgins
Thanks Dan. I went to the wolves game
No worries, good on you.

I think there was just under 400 there last night in the end, a pretty good turn out.
Old 20-11-2012, 04:58 PM

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Today's round-up features my thoughts on why playing with pace and width always gives you a good chance of success in our division.

There is an in-depth interview with Palace legend, Geoff Thomas, in which he outlines the reasons why he thinks Zaha should decide to represent England instead of the Ivory Coast, plus his thoughts on a number of other subjects.

There is a full match-report of te development squad's 1 - 1 draw with Wolves from last night, Jermaine Easter scored the goal for us.

The Bleacher Report has an opinion piece on why Zaha would "shine" at Manchester United, after Wilf was linked to them for the 673rd time this week.

Sporting Preview has an article stating that we are still a good price for promotion with the bookies, given our start to the season, how opinions change...

If you subscribe to Palace Player you can now watch the entire 90 minutes of our 3 - 0 win over Derby County on their official site, thanks to the shared nature of the Football League's official sites.

There is news of Wilf being awarded the PFA Championship Player of the Month.

Finally there is a piece from a Palace writer for London 24 regarding the timing of digs at Palace in the media from Gus Poyet and Ian Evatt.

Hopefully you enjoy it.

Any feedback is, as always, more than welcome.
Old 20-11-2012, 08:45 PM

neidin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineneidin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineneidin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineneidin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineneidin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineneidin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineneidin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineneidin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineneidin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineneidin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineneidin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Dan - thanks a million for your continued updating of Palace news and reports - Living in West Cork, Ireland and following Palace for xxx number of years your updating is brilliant and more so when we are top of the league - please keep it up and if you ever decide to visit Ireland - I would be delighted to show you West Cork and our friendly hospitality - if you are into cycling would also be a big plus. Palace for ever
Old 21-11-2012, 11:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by neidin
Dan - thanks a million for your continued updating of Palace news and reports - Living in West Cork, Ireland and following Palace for xxx number of years your updating is brilliant and more so when we are top of the league - please keep it up and if you ever decide to visit Ireland - I would be delighted to show you West Cork and our friendly hospitality - if you are into cycling would also be a big plus. Palace for ever
It's great to know that you're getting so much out of the updates, I can imagine you're desperate for as much news on Palace as you can get, living in Ireland.

Thanks very much for the offer, I'll be sure to let you know if I'm ever visiting.
Old 21-11-2012, 01:44 PM

cranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is here
Dan
very much enjoying these. I thought in your piece on the width Wilf and Jannick were supplying there was one other thing worth mentioning. It was most apparent in the superp perfomance against Blackburn that nowadays fullbacks who can attack are important factors. We have shut down those of most of our opponents and in the process stopped other teams midfields in their tracks. Blackburn had a Premier league midfield including an experienced International winger in Nunes. They never got started. Attack has truly been the best form of defence
Old 21-11-2012, 02:15 PM

French Eagle Sam the man is hereFrench Eagle Sam the man is hereFrench Eagle Sam the man is hereFrench Eagle Sam the man is hereFrench Eagle Sam the man is hereFrench Eagle Sam the man is hereFrench Eagle Sam the man is hereFrench Eagle Sam the man is hereFrench Eagle Sam the man is hereFrench Eagle Sam the man is hereFrench Eagle Sam the man is here
Thanks Dan. Really appreciated by fans a long way from home. Keep up the good work.
Old 21-11-2012, 03:38 PM

Kent-eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKent-eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKent-eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKent-eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKent-eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKent-eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKent-eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKent-eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKent-eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKent-eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKent-eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Just heard Bolasie was being touted for African Cup of nations by Congo and he has said he wants to stay and play for Palace. Mans a legend already.
Old 21-11-2012, 03:51 PM
Tunbridge Wells Massive

Dobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is here
Seen this Dan ?
Old 21-11-2012, 04:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobbo
Seen this Dan ?
I have indeed, it was included a day or so ago in the daily round-up.

Personally, I'd take it with a pinch of salt until our fitness levels start to noticeably drop off.

Cheers for linking it on the thread though.
Old 21-11-2012, 04:54 PM

Today's round-up is quite a light one, thanks to a smaller amount of news concerning the club than there has been in recent days.

Thanks to Roberto Di Matteo's sacking, I have written about the short-termism that has infected football in recent years, with reference to Dougie Freedman included.

There is a piece shining a light on some of the unsung heroes of the current Palace team, which is nice to see given the media fawning over Wilf in the last couple of weeks.

The Police have released a statement about our game with Br*ghton, which some will not like hearing, it's included in its entirety on the link.

Yannick Bolasie's agent has told Sky Sports that the winger won't be joining up with Congo for the African Cup of Nations.

There is also a full match-report from our Under 18's victory over Wolves last week.

Hopefully you enjoy it.

Any feedback is much appreciated.
Old 21-11-2012, 04:59 PM

Kent-eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKent-eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKent-eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKent-eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKent-eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKent-eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKent-eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKent-eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKent-eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKent-eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKent-eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Cant wait for Olly`s reply to these scathing accusations.
Old 21-11-2012, 05:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent-eagle
Just heard Bolasie was being touted for African Cup of nations by Congo and he has said he wants to stay and play for Palace. Mans a legend already.
Fair play to him, it's included in the round-up. He keeps on saying that he's enjoying his football as much as he ever has this season, which is obviously great to hear. He feels wanted.
Old 21-11-2012, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent-eagle
Cant wait for Olly`s reply to these scathing accusations.
I dare say Ollie couldn't care less about what I think!
Old 21-11-2012, 08:58 PM
we are PALACE!

hull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Hi Dan, great thread, being up in Hull sometimes I feel out the loop so find myself trawling the net everyday for info, so its good of you to take the time mate and share your knowledge, cheers
Old 22-11-2012, 12:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hull eagle
Hi Dan, great thread, being up in Hull sometimes I feel out the loop so find myself trawling the net everyday for info, so its good of you to take the time mate and share your knowledge, cheers
No problem mate, it's my pleasure. I'm glad you enjoy reading them.