Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 12-01-2013, 01:19 PM

eaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is here
Selhurst Park Redevelopment

Hi Boys

I think we all know without a quick sub of c90m from a friendly Middle East fan that the new stadium is not a goer.

Re the SP redevelopment - have you had any estimates of the total cost ?

cheers
Jez
Old 13-01-2013, 12:31 AM
4 Palace Fans

CPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Hi Jez, Mr P is dealing with this. I don't think that there is a definitive price yet.
Old 13-01-2013, 12:15 PM

eaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC2010
Hi Jez, Mr P is dealing with this. I don't think that there is a definitive price yet.
okey doke.
Cheers and good luck
Old 15-01-2013, 08:18 PM
Die seife bitte fräulein!

anti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
What has happened with the whole West Ham + Olympic thing then?
Old 16-01-2013, 12:20 AM
4 Palace Fans

CPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by anti-addick
What has happened with the whole West Ham + Olympic thing then?
Doesn't really affect us. The problem with the park is a possible 10 years of planning applications, appeals etc etc
Old 16-01-2013, 12:23 AM
Time is running out

Billy Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is here
Is the park still a possibility then? I always thought that if we could get the GLC involved and make it a multi-purpose stadium to placate taxpayers then we might have a chance.
Old 16-01-2013, 03:17 PM
4 Palace Fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Rhino
Is the park still a possibility then? I always thought that if we could get the GLC involved and make it a multi-purpose stadium to placate taxpayers then we might have a chance.
Certainly a chance but the feeling is that planning will cost a fortune and take ages so developing Selhurst would be quicker
Old 16-01-2013, 03:22 PM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Quote:
If you read some of the comments from BHA fans on here and on NSC, the estimate is their ground only cost £60m-70m to build, the headline figure apparently includes the huge sums spent to be allowed to build it.

I guess 2010 have done their homeowrk and know the residents around the park would put up no less of a fight and probably more of one, despite how much sense it makes.

Steve - is the proposal a complete redesign of the land in collaboration with Sainsburys or going it alone?
Old 16-01-2013, 04:18 PM

ForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'd prefer to stay at Selhurst anyway. It's home.
Old 16-01-2013, 05:05 PM

New LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is here
Quote:
Wasn't the GLC disbanded 25 years ago?
Old 16-01-2013, 08:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC2010
Certainly a chance but the feeling is that planning will cost a fortune and take ages so developing Selhurst would be quicker
shout if you need any financial modelling help etc
Old 16-01-2013, 10:18 PM

CPFC2010ANDON FFS MurrayCPFC2010ANDON FFS MurrayCPFC2010ANDON FFS MurrayCPFC2010ANDON FFS MurrayCPFC2010ANDON FFS MurrayCPFC2010ANDON FFS MurrayCPFC2010ANDON FFS MurrayCPFC2010ANDON FFS MurrayCPFC2010ANDON FFS MurrayCPFC2010ANDON FFS MurrayCPFC2010ANDON FFS Murray
Steve, Thanks for your previous help.

I would like to ask a question on this subject, and I think it was answered before, but I forget your response.

Would you be open to an outsider coming in and sponsoring a re-developed Selhurst, and thus having their name on the stadium?

I think I remember you saying that you were in conversation with GAC about their shirt-sponsorship - does this extend to the stadium at all?

Apologies for this, but its a very important question as I may come back to you with a PM depending on the answer, if I may.
Old 17-01-2013, 03:52 PM
4 Palace Fans

We'd certainly look at selling naming rights to help fund the stadium development.

Apart from that I can't really answer any questions on the stadium as that is SP's department.
Old 17-01-2013, 06:45 PM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC2010ANDON

I would like to ask a question on this subject, and I think it was answered before, but I forget your response.

Would you be open to an outsider coming in and sponsoring a re-developed Selhurst, and thus having their name on the stadium?

I think I remember you saying that you were in conversation with GAC about their shirt-sponsorship - does this extend to the stadium at all?

Apologies for this, but its a very important question as I may come back to you with a PM depending on the answer, if I may.
That important that you "forgot" the answer and couldn't be bothered to look back. Please keep your contacts away from our club.
Old 17-01-2013, 09:41 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC2010ANDON

Please stop posting on this messageboard, you hateful lying idiot.
Old 24-01-2013, 11:14 AM

Stroller : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStroller : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStroller : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStroller : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStroller : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStroller : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStroller : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStroller : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStroller : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStroller : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStroller : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Just a thought...
I'm a commercial director for a main contractor. I'm sure there must be other fans who are in the building and property industry. I'd be happy to devote a half day now and then to meet and discuss options and give advice (free obviously). I've no experience of stadium work but there are others in my company that do, so it may be of use.
I'm not suggesting a comprehensive project management team, or anything official, but if there are others out there we could perhaps be available to give some unofficial advice?
By the way, I've seen some of the posts on this thread, please understand this is not a corporate promotion, but I know from experience that building is a totally new experience to a lot of clients and any early input can be helpful.
Just a thought - anybody else out there who feel they could help with this?
Old 24-01-2013, 03:31 PM
hm....tastes like chicken

croydons finest knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfcroydons finest knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfcroydons finest knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfcroydons finest knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfcroydons finest knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfcroydons finest knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfcroydons finest knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfcroydons finest knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfcroydons finest knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfcroydons finest knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfcroydons finest knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelf
Crystal Palace loses Diamond League Meeting to Olympic Stadium: hello steve do you think this would help us relocate back to the park. all the best rob

Old 24-01-2013, 11:39 PM
4 Palace Fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stroller
Just a thought...
I'm a commercial director for a main contractor. I'm sure there must be other fans who are in the building and property industry. I'd be happy to devote a half day now and then to meet and discuss options and give advice (free obviously). I've no experience of stadium work but there are others in my company that do, so it may be of use.
I'm not suggesting a comprehensive project management team, or anything official, but if there are others out there we could perhaps be available to give some unofficial advice?
By the way, I've seen some of the posts on this thread, please understand this is not a corporate promotion, but I know from experience that building is a totally new experience to a lot of clients and any early input can be helpful.
Just a thought - anybody else out there who feel they could help with this?
That's very kind of you. Once there is some definite news it would be good if Palace fans with concrete (as it were) experience could offer to help.
Old 24-01-2013, 11:40 PM
4 Palace Fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by croydons finest
Crystal Palace loses Diamond League Meeting to Olympic Stadium: hello steve do you think this would help us relocate back to the park. all the best rob
Not really, the problem is really the long delays on planning and local residents who don't want any sport in the park
Old 24-01-2013, 11:42 PM

swissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is here

Last edited by swissroll; 24-01-2013 at 11:54 PM.