Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 19-09-2014, 12:33 AM
Ex-Connecticut

CT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by hong_kong_hg View Post
Bloody hell I'm stuck in fecking London and you're all partying without me
Shame
Old 19-09-2014, 12:34 AM
Ex-Connecticut

CT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by palacejim View Post
Just leaving for HK now. I'm working Monday morning but may be up for some late Sunday palace action. Let me know if/where you're meeting
I think we're all working Monday but WTF??
Old 19-09-2014, 12:36 AM
Ex-Connecticut

Quote:
Originally Posted by <_tece_> View Post
Really want to meet up with some new faces and watch the game somewhere if possible though. What are the chances of doing that in a bar somewhere?

Rgds,
TECE
We'll get something organize TC, just check in here on Sunday and someone will post the meeting place I'm sure (or pm me your mobile number and I'll text you)
Old 19-09-2014, 07:15 AM
Goldmember

KungFuCharlie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKungFuCharlie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKungFuCharlie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKungFuCharlie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKungFuCharlie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKungFuCharlie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKungFuCharlie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKungFuCharlie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKungFuCharlie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKungFuCharlie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKungFuCharlie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
As it's one of only two games, we SHOULD be able to watch it wherever, though I guess the crowds for City vs Chelsea could be pretty big.

Central:
Yorkshire Pudding
McSorley's

Wanchai:
Delaney's
Trafalgar
Old 19-09-2014, 08:48 AM

Hong Kong Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHong Kong Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHong Kong Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHong Kong Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHong Kong Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHong Kong Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHong Kong Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHong Kong Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHong Kong Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHong Kong Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHong Kong Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Hello peeps,

Sadly cannot make this one. Hopefully from October can get out and about more

Don't waste time and energy arguing with ideologues looking for validation of their positions.
Old 19-09-2014, 09:17 AM
Goldmember

KungFuCharlie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKungFuCharlie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKungFuCharlie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKungFuCharlie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKungFuCharlie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKungFuCharlie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKungFuCharlie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKungFuCharlie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKungFuCharlie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKungFuCharlie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKungFuCharlie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Anyone got Chris' number?
Old 21-09-2014, 02:42 PM
Goldmember

Gents, tradition dictates we should just hit the Trafalgar in wanchai. It isn't very nice, but it is reliably not nice.
Old 21-09-2014, 04:50 PM
Goldmember

On the off chance anyone still cares, me and CT will be at the dog house on Lockhart
Old 21-09-2014, 05:12 PM
BTC

Far East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is here
hope you guys have a great time, wish I was there。

Eagles!
Old 26-09-2014, 05:53 AM

chris2344 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minechris2344 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minechris2344 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minechris2344 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minechris2344 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minechris2344 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minechris2344 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minechris2344 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minechris2344 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minechris2344 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minechris2344 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
We've got a few lined up for O'Phillies on Queens Road East for tomorrow eve.

All in favour say Aye.
Old 27-09-2014, 08:44 AM

chris2344 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minechris2344 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minechris2344 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minechris2344 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minechris2344 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minechris2344 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minechris2344 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minechris2344 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minechris2344 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minechris2344 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minechris2344 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Now TV schedules don't seem to be showing Palace as a featured game. Anyone know if it is showing for sure and my subscription is simply mugging me off?
Old 27-09-2014, 01:59 PM
Goldmember

Sorry gonna be watching this one at home. Don't have Now TV football so can't help you Chris.
Old 27-09-2014, 02:05 PM
BTC

Far East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is here
There will be some decent streams online.... I used to have a cable which linked the laptop to the TV, was great from watching sport etc.
Old 27-09-2014, 04:11 PM
Dr. Lucien Sanchez

<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Am out in LKF currently... First night in, sort of going out... Is anyone close by? Or am I in the wrong part of town?
Old 28-09-2014, 06:02 AM

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Post match hugs. O'Phillies on queens road east is a good shout. Rob smooth talked the owner so they should be up for showing palace even if there's a clash.

Nachos were at 4 out of 10 though. Great result.
Old 29-09-2014, 04:04 PM

albaeagle would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningalbaeagle would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningalbaeagle would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningalbaeagle would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningalbaeagle would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningalbaeagle would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningalbaeagle would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningalbaeagle would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningalbaeagle would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningalbaeagle would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningalbaeagle would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
Ha ha Great Pic...It is officially the Palace Pub now...I checked a few other pubs out on the way home via Lockhart Road....Had to run the gauntlet of ladies of the night again but made it home safe for 4am...

Lets see if we can get more regulars there....

COYP!!
Old 30-09-2014, 05:17 PM

albaeagle would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningalbaeagle would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningalbaeagle would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningalbaeagle would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningalbaeagle would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningalbaeagle would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningalbaeagle would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningalbaeagle would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningalbaeagle would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningalbaeagle would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningalbaeagle would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
Those Hong Kong Eagles who want to join the Whats App chat group for CPFC in HK for meeting for beers feel free to PM me
Old 02-10-2014, 08:06 AM

Alba and I suggest O'Phillies on Queen's Road East for the game this weekend. Who's around?
Old 03-10-2014, 03:33 PM
Not Tommy Robinson's Dad

hong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is here
Could be!

Whatsapp me as I'm playing rugby in Causeway Bay until early evening
Old 04-10-2014, 04:31 AM

Hong Kong Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHong Kong Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHong Kong Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHong Kong Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHong Kong Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHong Kong Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHong Kong Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHong Kong Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHong Kong Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHong Kong Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHong Kong Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I am around tonight, O'Phillies works for me

Don't waste time and energy arguing with ideologues looking for validation of their positions.