Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 31-01-2014, 12:59 PM
4 Palace Fans

CPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
CPFC to take over club shop and merchandise

As you may have heard, the club will soon be taking over the club shop and sourcing the merchandise that it will be selling.

I'm delighted to introduce Mike Pink who will be running the operation as our new "Head of Retail" (and the shop will continue to be managed by Foz Bowers).

Mike joins us from Wembley Stadium where he was running the retail operations. Prior to that he was at QPR for 4 years and before that worked for Saracens and Fulham FC. So, he's got great experience in this field.

He started working at the club this week, but has already visited Macron in Bologna with Jon Rolls (Monkoid), Foz and Phil Alexander. They're all very pleased with the bespoke kit, training wear and casual wear that Macron will be providing for us.

I mentioned to Mike that many fans would like to make suggestions as to what types of merchandise the club should stock and he is more than happy to hear suggestions from the BBS, so fire away.

Mike has registered as CPFC_Merch. Of course he can’t guarantee that we’ll run with everything or answer all posts but he will read and consider them all.

Steve Browett
Old 31-01-2014, 01:06 PM
AWM V 41 118,119

Brummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is here
Welcome Mike. I'm sure your biggest problem, which is not solved easily, is stocking everything people want in such a small footprint.

Old 31-01-2014, 01:16 PM

aquickgame2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaquickgame2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaquickgame2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaquickgame2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaquickgame2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaquickgame2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaquickgame2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaquickgame2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaquickgame2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaquickgame2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaquickgame2 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Welcome Mike and good luck,your gonna need it with the mob on here
Old 31-01-2014, 01:19 PM
Waterproof member

JHJ EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJHJ EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJHJ EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJHJ EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJHJ EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJHJ EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJHJ EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJHJ EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJHJ EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJHJ EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJHJ EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Welcome to the madhouse Mike.
Old 31-01-2014, 01:21 PM

Windsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is here
Good luck Mike.
Old 31-01-2014, 01:22 PM

karl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Mike is it possible as suggested on another thread;

To set up Kit Stations around the ground for the first game of the season to sell the 14/15 Kits. Cash only obviously.

The queue in the Club Shop at the beginning of the season is Crazy.
Old 31-01-2014, 01:24 PM

wandering star is the cheese to my macaroniwandering star is the cheese to my macaroniwandering star is the cheese to my macaroniwandering star is the cheese to my macaroniwandering star is the cheese to my macaroniwandering star is the cheese to my macaroniwandering star is the cheese to my macaroniwandering star is the cheese to my macaroniwandering star is the cheese to my macaroniwandering star is the cheese to my macaroniwandering star is the cheese to my macaroni
Hi Mike

Welcome

Number one item from my mob is duvet and curtain set with matching lamp shade please!
Old 31-01-2014, 01:27 PM

CPFC_Merch is happy as a lark and everything is fineCPFC_Merch is happy as a lark and everything is fineCPFC_Merch is happy as a lark and everything is fineCPFC_Merch is happy as a lark and everything is fineCPFC_Merch is happy as a lark and everything is fineCPFC_Merch is happy as a lark and everything is fineCPFC_Merch is happy as a lark and everything is fineCPFC_Merch is happy as a lark and everything is fineCPFC_Merch is happy as a lark and everything is fineCPFC_Merch is happy as a lark and everything is fineCPFC_Merch is happy as a lark and everything is fine
Thanks Steve for introducing me, much appreciated.

It's great to finally get started with the club and crack on with planning for the new retail operation.

I'm in early stages on merchandise products but I have a number of exciting ideas for new stock and many suppliers I have worked with in the past.

I am more than happy to hear all your suggestions on products you would like to see in the store and online and I will make sure I consider everything put forward. As per Steve I can't guarantee we'll stock everything for a number of reasons but I'll take note of every suggestion.

All the best

Eagles....
Old 31-01-2014, 01:37 PM

CPFC_Merch is happy as a lark and everything is fineCPFC_Merch is happy as a lark and everything is fineCPFC_Merch is happy as a lark and everything is fineCPFC_Merch is happy as a lark and everything is fineCPFC_Merch is happy as a lark and everything is fineCPFC_Merch is happy as a lark and everything is fineCPFC_Merch is happy as a lark and everything is fineCPFC_Merch is happy as a lark and everything is fineCPFC_Merch is happy as a lark and everything is fineCPFC_Merch is happy as a lark and everything is fineCPFC_Merch is happy as a lark and everything is fine
Quote:
Originally Posted by wandering star View Post
Hi Mike

Welcome

Number one item from my mob is duvet and curtain set with matching lamp shade please!

Thanks Wandering Star, bedroom range is on my list, will see what the quantities are like
Old 31-01-2014, 01:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by karl.eldridge View Post
Mike is it possible as suggested on another thread;

To set up Kit Stations around the ground for the first game of the season to sell the 14/15 Kits. Cash only obviously.

The queue in the Club Shop at the beginning of the season is Crazy.

Good idea Karl, I know the store is small so when we launch we'll look into best way to service everyone even if its temp facilities for the opening couple of matches to take the pressure of the store.
Old 31-01-2014, 01:39 PM
Just trying my best

dartfordeagle is like ice, their footing does betraydartfordeagle is like ice, their footing does betraydartfordeagle is like ice, their footing does betraydartfordeagle is like ice, their footing does betraydartfordeagle is like ice, their footing does betraydartfordeagle is like ice, their footing does betraydartfordeagle is like ice, their footing does betraydartfordeagle is like ice, their footing does betraydartfordeagle is like ice, their footing does betraydartfordeagle is like ice, their footing does betraydartfordeagle is like ice, their footing does betray
Welcome Mike, prepare to be swamped with suggestions !
Old 31-01-2014, 01:39 PM

HRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is here
1) a white sash top , either official kit or training wear
2) white ,red and blue bar scarf
3) replica selhurst park models
4) red and blue golf umbrellas
5) messenger bags / shoulder bags
6) signed shirts and footballs
Old 31-01-2014, 01:41 PM
Eagles Fitter Fan Group 1

andy burton has got sunshine in a bagandy burton has got sunshine in a bagandy burton has got sunshine in a bagandy burton has got sunshine in a bagandy burton has got sunshine in a bagandy burton has got sunshine in a bagandy burton has got sunshine in a bagandy burton has got sunshine in a bagandy burton has got sunshine in a bagandy burton has got sunshine in a bagandy burton has got sunshine in a bag
Welcome Mike - personally I would like to see some retro shirts in the club shop maybe changing each season to mirror seasons past (e.g 20, 50 years ago) - as a club we have rich and varied kit history (see the Palace page on my website) with some real classic kits (and some not so!). I'm sure many of these would be decent sellers.

Twitter - @AndyPBurton
Old 31-01-2014, 01:42 PM
Palace/Panionios

waddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is here
Carpet Rug
Old 31-01-2014, 01:43 PM

100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Retro Kits - When i cheekily asked Toffs about the possibility of getting the Cup Final kits reproduced as part of their Bukta range they said no can do because of the JustSport contract - but now that isn't a problem. Am sure the rest of the range would also sell.

Also, how about classic matches on dvd? FA Cup semi Final, Road to the ZDS Cup, that sort of thing?
Old 31-01-2014, 01:44 PM
Eagles Fitter Fan Group 1

andy burton has got sunshine in a bagandy burton has got sunshine in a bagandy burton has got sunshine in a bagandy burton has got sunshine in a bagandy burton has got sunshine in a bagandy burton has got sunshine in a bagandy burton has got sunshine in a bagandy burton has got sunshine in a bagandy burton has got sunshine in a bagandy burton has got sunshine in a bagandy burton has got sunshine in a bag
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC_Merch View Post
Good idea Karl, I know the store is small so when we launch we'll look into best way to service everyone even if its temp facilities for the opening couple of matches to take the pressure of the store.
It would be great to have a 'proper' kit launch!

Twitter - @AndyPBurton
Old 31-01-2014, 01:45 PM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
A basic polo shirt. In the Fred Perry style. Make a few different versions.

Black with red and blue stripes on the collar and sleeve ends
White with red and blue trim on the collar and sleeves
Blue with red trim on the collar and sleeves
Red with blue trim on the collar and sleeves

Just have a basic Palace logo. Either the Eagle or the Palace from the badge.

Keep it simple, no GAC, no since 1905, no make on it.

You would sell a massive amount.
Old 31-01-2014, 01:47 PM
Sir Roy

TheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is here
The first prority is to open a proper store in Croydon, we must be the only EPL without a seperate town centre store.

And a proper store, not behind a pillar in Allders as the old one was.

That and click and collect.
Old 31-01-2014, 01:50 PM
AWM V 41 118,119

Brummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is here
Ok Mike you now realise your entire working day will be taken up with the BBS, I can hear the audible sigh of relief coming from Steve Browetts office

Old 31-01-2014, 01:50 PM

Harry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is here
KIDS DUVETS, CURTAINS, LAMPS