Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 31-01-2014, 01:52 PM

100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldrulez View Post
A basic polo shirt. In the Fred Perry style. Make a few different versions.

Black with red and blue stripes on the collar and sleeve ends
White with red and blue trim on the collar and sleeves
Blue with red trim on the collar and sleeves
Red with blue trim on the collar and sleeves

Just have a basic Palace logo. Either the Eagle or the Palace from the badge.

Keep it simple, no GAC, no since 1905, no make on it.

You would sell a massive amount.
This. And make the eagle the size of a 1p coin or similar. Would sell loads.
Old 31-01-2014, 02:03 PM

Little Matt Sam the man is hereLittle Matt Sam the man is hereLittle Matt Sam the man is hereLittle Matt Sam the man is hereLittle Matt Sam the man is hereLittle Matt Sam the man is hereLittle Matt Sam the man is hereLittle Matt Sam the man is hereLittle Matt Sam the man is hereLittle Matt Sam the man is hereLittle Matt Sam the man is here
Bring back the gnomes.
Old 31-01-2014, 02:04 PM

Palacemad2002 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalacemad2002 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalacemad2002 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalacemad2002 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalacemad2002 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalacemad2002 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalacemad2002 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalacemad2002 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalacemad2002 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalacemad2002 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalacemad2002 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Hi Mike

I think a fair few fans (definitely all the ones i know) would love to get their hands on some 'Smart casual' Palace clothing like the examples below. Items such as Fred Perry style polos, smart knit jumpers and barbour/Harrington style jackets all branded with a subtle crest or logo. I honestly think this kind of clothing would be a big seller as there are plenty of us who want to wear club branded merchandise but not with sports logos on etc.

Man City

Forest

Ipswich

Old 31-01-2014, 02:05 PM
My Name Isn't Jono

Jono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJono14 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
A proper red and blue striped scarf, no words on it, no eagle on each end and a decent length.
Old 31-01-2014, 02:19 PM

ffsear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineffsear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineffsear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineffsear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineffsear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineffsear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineffsear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineffsear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineffsear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineffsear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineffsear : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palacemad2002 View Post
Hi Mike

I think a fair few fans (definitely all the ones i know) would love to get their hands on some 'Smart casual' Palace clothing like the examples below. Items such as Fred Perry style polos, smart knit jumpers and barbour/Harrington style jackets all branded with a subtle crest or logo. I honestly think this kind of clothing would be a big seller as there are plenty of us who want to wear club branded merchandise but not with sports logos on etc.

Man City

Forest

Ipswich

That is some pwappa nawtey clobber!

Remember your stake is 100% safe, guaranteed by me - you will NOT lose money!
Old 31-01-2014, 02:19 PM

CPFC_Merch is happy as a lark and everything is fineCPFC_Merch is happy as a lark and everything is fineCPFC_Merch is happy as a lark and everything is fineCPFC_Merch is happy as a lark and everything is fineCPFC_Merch is happy as a lark and everything is fineCPFC_Merch is happy as a lark and everything is fineCPFC_Merch is happy as a lark and everything is fineCPFC_Merch is happy as a lark and everything is fineCPFC_Merch is happy as a lark and everything is fineCPFC_Merch is happy as a lark and everything is fineCPFC_Merch is happy as a lark and everything is fine
Quote:
Originally Posted by 100% Palace View Post
Retro Kits - When i cheekily asked Toffs about the possibility of getting the Cup Final kits reproduced as part of their Bukta range they said no can do because of the JustSport contract - but now that isn't a problem. Am sure the rest of the range would also sell.

Also, how about classic matches on dvd? FA Cup semi Final, Road to the ZDS Cup, that sort of thing?
Retro Palace kits are high on the agenda and I'll be speaking with Scoredraw and Toffs
Old 31-01-2014, 02:22 PM

100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC_Merch View Post
Retro Palace kits are high on the agenda and I'll be speaking with Scoredraw and Toffs
From experience, Toffs >>>>>>>>>> Scoredraw.

All my Scoredraw ones have fallen apart, but the Toffs ones are still going.
Old 31-01-2014, 02:22 PM

EL JIMBO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEL JIMBO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEL JIMBO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEL JIMBO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEL JIMBO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEL JIMBO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEL JIMBO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEL JIMBO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEL JIMBO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEL JIMBO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEL JIMBO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
KIT shaped non stick Car stickers

No More square car stickers please?

Toothbrush holder

More south London t shirts/Merch
Old 31-01-2014, 02:25 PM

CPFC_Merch is happy as a lark and everything is fineCPFC_Merch is happy as a lark and everything is fineCPFC_Merch is happy as a lark and everything is fineCPFC_Merch is happy as a lark and everything is fineCPFC_Merch is happy as a lark and everything is fineCPFC_Merch is happy as a lark and everything is fineCPFC_Merch is happy as a lark and everything is fineCPFC_Merch is happy as a lark and everything is fineCPFC_Merch is happy as a lark and everything is fineCPFC_Merch is happy as a lark and everything is fineCPFC_Merch is happy as a lark and everything is fine
Quote:

Thanks Paul, there will be a Macron training and travel range however I will be working with own brand clothing suppliers to create various leisurewear ranges using all our IP in different ways.
Old 31-01-2014, 02:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brumie Allan View Post
Ok Mike you now realise your entire working day will be taken up with the BBS, I can hear the audible sigh of relief coming from Steve Browetts office

Ha - I'll never get anything on order if I spend all day on BBS!
Old 31-01-2014, 02:38 PM

Palacemad2002 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalacemad2002 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalacemad2002 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalacemad2002 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalacemad2002 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalacemad2002 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalacemad2002 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalacemad2002 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalacemad2002 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalacemad2002 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalacemad2002 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Thanks Paul, there will be a Macron training and travel range however I will be working with own brand clothing suppliers to create various leisurewear ranges using all our IP in different ways.
Great to hear!
Old 31-01-2014, 02:38 PM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Would love a shirt with 145.182.101.76 on it!

Apologies to whoever on the internet has the above IP address.
Old 31-01-2014, 02:41 PM

Nelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is here
Stuff for very fat blokes.

Described by CPFC2010 as a Palace hero.

I will happily neg rep anybody who suggests the Whitehorse is made the away fans end.
Old 31-01-2014, 02:46 PM
Waterproof member

JHJ EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJHJ EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJHJ EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJHJ EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJHJ EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJHJ EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJHJ EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJHJ EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJHJ EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJHJ EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJHJ EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by wandering star View Post
Hi Mike

Welcome

Number one item from my mob is duvet and curtain set with matching lamp shade please!
^^^ This. I have been trying to get a new duvet cover for my boy for years.
Old 31-01-2014, 02:47 PM

wrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is here
Framed photos ie selhurst park now and in past Holmsdale Whitehorse terraces ect play off final At wembley palace fans end team with trophy maybe 1990 fa cup final any palace big moment
Old 31-01-2014, 02:49 PM

New LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jono14 View Post
A proper red and blue striped scarf, no words on it, no eagle on each end and a decent length.
Currently available for a fiver from any of the blokes standing outside Selhurst Park on a matchday.
Old 31-01-2014, 02:52 PM

CommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

Agree. simple design with just a badge
Old 31-01-2014, 02:53 PM
The fat old footballer

palace ray : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace ray : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace ray : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace ray : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace ray : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace ray : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace ray : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace ray : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace ray : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace ray : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace ray : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelson Muntz View Post
This
Old 31-01-2014, 02:59 PM
Play nice now everyone

Fatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelson Muntz View Post
Already available:
Old 31-01-2014, 03:01 PM

greybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGonzo View Post
Would love a shirt with 145.182.101.76 on it!
We've gone for Macron, not Ping!

https://www.gofundme.com/supporting-katerina