Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 16-09-2014, 04:38 PM

ForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Any navy training tops in stock yet?
Old 16-09-2014, 04:45 PM
BECKENHAM EAGLES

mattyb21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemattyb21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemattyb21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemattyb21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemattyb21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemattyb21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemattyb21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemattyb21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemattyb21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemattyb21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemattyb21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForzaPalace View Post
Was a few in Saturday and matching jumpers
Old 16-09-2014, 05:14 PM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbo View Post
My brother in law wants to buy six small souvenirs from the club shop costing about a fiver each. He is thinking about caps. If we have them how can I find out how much they are?
Duno if this info is too late now Timbo but think the caps retailed at £12.99 not too bad value imo. Not bad choice either.
Old 21-09-2014, 05:14 PM
A proud ulster eagle

sabmcv_cpfc can take a ladder to the shadows and forget sabmcv_cpfc can take a ladder to the shadows and forget sabmcv_cpfc can take a ladder to the shadows and forget sabmcv_cpfc can take a ladder to the shadows and forget sabmcv_cpfc can take a ladder to the shadows and forget sabmcv_cpfc can take a ladder to the shadows and forget sabmcv_cpfc can take a ladder to the shadows and forget sabmcv_cpfc can take a ladder to the shadows and forget sabmcv_cpfc can take a ladder to the shadows and forget sabmcv_cpfc can take a ladder to the shadows and forget sabmcv_cpfc can take a ladder to the shadows and forget
bedding sets back

i would love to see the bedding sets back for palace, my son is driving me mad for one

Quote:
Originally Posted by wandering star View Post
Hi Mike

Welcome

Number one item from my mob is duvet and curtain set with matching lamp shade please!
Old 21-09-2014, 05:24 PM
A proud ulster eagle

sabmcv_cpfc can take a ladder to the shadows and forget sabmcv_cpfc can take a ladder to the shadows and forget sabmcv_cpfc can take a ladder to the shadows and forget sabmcv_cpfc can take a ladder to the shadows and forget sabmcv_cpfc can take a ladder to the shadows and forget sabmcv_cpfc can take a ladder to the shadows and forget sabmcv_cpfc can take a ladder to the shadows and forget sabmcv_cpfc can take a ladder to the shadows and forget sabmcv_cpfc can take a ladder to the shadows and forget sabmcv_cpfc can take a ladder to the shadows and forget sabmcv_cpfc can take a ladder to the shadows and forget
Also is there any chance of getting full children s kits ? my we boy is 7 and to buy the whole kits for him is costing between 60-70 which i think is madness as i know many other clubs do their children s kits sizes up to the age and some past it, its madness to get my son the home and away kits is totaling from 120-140 quid not including if he wants anything else
Old 21-09-2014, 05:38 PM

girvinator : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegirvinator : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegirvinator : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegirvinator : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegirvinator : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegirvinator : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegirvinator : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegirvinator : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegirvinator : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegirvinator : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegirvinator : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by sabmcv_cpfc View Post
i would love to see the bedding sets back for palace, my son is driving me mad for one
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Terrible picture but I've bought one of these and it's not as garish as it looks on the site. Nice bedding.
Old 21-09-2014, 05:56 PM

AddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForzaPalace View Post
Brighton fans came in and brought them all
Old 21-09-2014, 08:22 PM
Probationary User

DeryaDev lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnDeryaDev lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnDeryaDev lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnDeryaDev lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnDeryaDev lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnDeryaDev lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnDeryaDev lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnDeryaDev lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnDeryaDev lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnDeryaDev lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnDeryaDev lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawn
Apologies if I'm repeating a request from someone else...but can we get some clothes suitable for 2-5 year olds. Came in to buy my daughter a coat on her first ever game last week only to be told nothing like that exists for her age. So then I thought I'd get her a new kit instead. Sold out. As someone who ALWAYS jumps to the defence of my precious football club I had nothing left to say other than UTTERLY USELESS!
Old 30-09-2014, 10:14 AM

karl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I know this is only minor, but it is bugging me something rotten.

On the website under this URL: To view the link you have to Register or Login

We are displaying 3 phone cases.

The picture should at least match the phone it is selling for. Also it is iPhone not Iphone. It doesn't look right.

I know this is only a tiny thing.
Old 30-09-2014, 10:15 AM

karl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Also how is it that we charge £5 for P&P (on any item)? That is a ridiculous amount.
Old 30-09-2014, 01:10 PM

TheCharmer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheCharmer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheCharmer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheCharmer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheCharmer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheCharmer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheCharmer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheCharmer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheCharmer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheCharmer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTheCharmer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by karl.eldridge View Post
Also how is it that we charge £5 for P&P (on any item)? That is a ridiculous amount.
try 18 quid for overseas...
Old 30-09-2014, 01:13 PM
Captain Fun.

Benzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is here
Wait, it's still a fiver for postage? Bang goes my plan of ordering the season review DVD this affo. That is absurd.

http://tinyurl.com/yx6v6y9f
Old 30-09-2014, 01:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benzhiyi View Post
Wait, it's still a fiver for postage? Bang goes my plan of ordering the season review DVD this affo. That is absurd.
That's what I was about to buy. It's cheaper for me to drive to and from Selhurst.
Old 30-09-2014, 01:29 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
What are the chances of the new superstore being put up during this (almost) 3 week gap between home games? Would then be in place in time for Christmas.
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 30-09-2014, 01:32 PM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Last night I ordered a few things for my old mans birthday this saturday. Hoping it comes in time but with most experiences with the club shop, not holding out too much hope!
Old 30-09-2014, 01:59 PM

€pfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet€pfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet€pfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet€pfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet€pfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet€pfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet€pfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet€pfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet€pfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet€pfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet€pfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benzhiyi View Post

Really? Special delivery by the P.O would cost 7 quid and thats does not cover the packaging. 2nd class which requires a signature costs over 2 quid for a DVD plus packaging so really is it that absurd?
Old 30-09-2014, 02:48 PM

speagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by €pfc View Post
Really? Special delivery by the P.O would cost 7 quid and thats does not cover the packaging. 2nd class which requires a signature costs over 2 quid for a DVD plus packaging so really is it that absurd?
A jiffy bag and large letter post is not £5. £3 is probably about right for a DVD. I think £5 is fair for larger items though. I guess they've just picked a standard price.
Old 30-09-2014, 03:46 PM

€pfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet€pfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet€pfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet€pfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet€pfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet€pfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet€pfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet€pfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet€pfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet€pfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet€pfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by speagle View Post
A jiffy bag and large letter post is not £5. £3 is probably about right for a DVD. I think £5 is fair for larger items though. I guess they've just picked a standard price.
no but you still need staff to pick item and pack it
Old 30-09-2014, 06:00 PM
CPFC LOYAL

Heath eagle Sam the man is hereHeath eagle Sam the man is hereHeath eagle Sam the man is hereHeath eagle Sam the man is hereHeath eagle Sam the man is hereHeath eagle Sam the man is hereHeath eagle Sam the man is hereHeath eagle Sam the man is hereHeath eagle Sam the man is hereHeath eagle Sam the man is hereHeath eagle Sam the man is here
Mini kits for the car are now in store, got one yesterday
Old 30-09-2014, 06:51 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Not everything in the store is online yet, as new stuff is coming in daily. They had girls hair scrunchies and also CPFC oven gloves last weekend for example.
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013