Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 17-03-2014, 11:42 PM
Banned by Moderators

FansAbroadLLC FansAbroadLLC FansAbroadLLC FansAbroadLLC FansAbroadLLC FansAbroadLLC FansAbroadLLC FansAbroadLLC FansAbroadLLC FansAbroadLLC FansAbroadLLC
I can see this is going to be a bumpy ride trying to get a few bob out of some of our stingy, tight arsed supporters. However, I'll do my best to keep this thread bumping along. Any one else in?
Old 18-03-2014, 04:23 AM
Banned by Moderators

FansAbroadLLC FansAbroadLLC FansAbroadLLC FansAbroadLLC FansAbroadLLC FansAbroadLLC FansAbroadLLC FansAbroadLLC FansAbroadLLC FansAbroadLLC FansAbroadLLC
Bump.
Old 18-03-2014, 04:59 AM

Ov. : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOv. : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOv. : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOv. : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOv. : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOv. : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOv. : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOv. : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOv. : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOv. : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOv. : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Happily donated. Wishing you all the best of luck. We really do take things such as being able to walk, see, and hear for granted.
Old 18-03-2014, 06:25 AM
or maybe not so civil

civil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is here
Bump
Old 18-03-2014, 08:42 AM

Wicket The Cat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWicket The Cat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWicket The Cat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWicket The Cat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWicket The Cat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWicket The Cat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWicket The Cat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWicket The Cat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWicket The Cat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWicket The Cat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWicket The Cat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Donated this morning. Three grand so far, they have a long way to go.
Old 18-03-2014, 09:04 AM

SeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is here
Hopefully that guy that won £108 million is a Palace fan and reads this. Won't be able to give much but will do what I can. Thread needs bumping a lot to keep reminding people. I don't have facebook or Twitter but will get the message around .

Last edited by SeanPalace84; 18-03-2014 at 09:10 AM.
Old 18-03-2014, 12:07 PM

PalaceForever Sam the man is herePalaceForever Sam the man is herePalaceForever Sam the man is herePalaceForever Sam the man is herePalaceForever Sam the man is herePalaceForever Sam the man is herePalaceForever Sam the man is herePalaceForever Sam the man is herePalaceForever Sam the man is herePalaceForever Sam the man is herePalaceForever Sam the man is here
Just bunged a few £ over...good luck to Scarlett.
Old 18-03-2014, 12:43 PM
Jolene Jolene Jolene...

Woosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is here
Bumpety bump

If we can winter this one out, we can summer anywhere
Old 18-03-2014, 01:33 PM

SexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Just seen this as a result of the Euro Lotto thread. As a parent of a child who's had health issues it's been my pleasure to donate. I hope little Scarlett gets the money and has a successful op. Can't one of you journos who are pals with Steve Browett & Keith Millen get this into the club to see if the players will all donate a bit? £100 each will barely touch the sides of the first team squad, but would really help the pot.

JD, Streety & the other FYPers; can't you donate the £2-per-swear-word-pot that you're adding up for Streety's potty mouth on the pod to this charity? It's a damn good cause and one close to us as a club.
Old 18-03-2014, 01:38 PM
gastros/kids/delis/olives

AndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is here
Sounds good to me Choccers. I will mention it on the pod tonight too.
Old 18-03-2014, 01:39 PM

SexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyStreet View Post
Sounds good to me Choccers. I will mention it on the pod tonight too.
Then you can discount the slating/question I've posted about the fund on the FYP thread on Facebook then!
Old 18-03-2014, 01:40 PM
gastros/kids/delis/olives

AndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is hereAndyStreet Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SexualChocolate View Post
Then you can discount the slating/question I've posted about the fund on the FYP thread on Facebook then!
I haven't been keeping count! We'll sling some cash over in the next week or so though.
Old 18-03-2014, 01:42 PM

Actually, you guys who know the club-people, this could be damn awesome PR for the club. Imagine having a cute little girl walk out onto the pitch before a match when the club have essentially paid for her to be able to walk? SP desperately wants to raise the profile of the club. This could assist with that. All of the major news channels would have a positive view on that type of fan assistance.
Old 18-03-2014, 01:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyStreet View Post
I haven't been keeping count! We'll sling some cash over in the next week or so though.
Maybe JD can hand over some of his mega earnings from Vektor (with a 'k') Printing's sponsorship of the pod?
Old 18-03-2014, 01:53 PM
Jolene Jolene Jolene...

Woosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is here
I'm putting a story up on the FYP site when I get a minute as well.

If we can winter this one out, we can summer anywhere
Old 18-03-2014, 01:54 PM
Smudging at Selhurst

smudgerseagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsmudgerseagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsmudgerseagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsmudgerseagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsmudgerseagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsmudgerseagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsmudgerseagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsmudgerseagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsmudgerseagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsmudgerseagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsmudgerseagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Done - will try and give some more after payday

Good luck
Old 18-03-2014, 02:16 PM

eagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is here
Wow - Palace fans we are the best sometimes!

Many thanks for all the shares, plugs, blogs and leads.

I don't think anyone is expecting someone to come in and clear it all. There are plans for all sorts of events on a fairly small scale over the next year to keep the money trickling in. Sky dives, runs, etc. I think they are looking at the 65000 x £1 donations route rather than 1 x £65k donation. (Although I am sure they wouldn't turn it down)

Many thanks for your encouragement/support/more encouragement! It will be a journey, am sure.
Old 18-03-2014, 02:25 PM

JONBOY_78 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJONBOY_78 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJONBOY_78 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJONBOY_78 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJONBOY_78 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJONBOY_78 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJONBOY_78 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJONBOY_78 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJONBOY_78 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJONBOY_78 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJONBOY_78 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Hi all, I'm Scarlett's dad, I've just joined this group so it's all a bit new to me, but I just wanted to say thank you to all of you for your support and your kind donations and for Martin for putting it on here in the first place.
The response has been overwhelming , thank you once again
Old 18-03-2014, 03:06 PM
Prodigal Son

Mad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is here
Done. Hope it all works out and she's walking down the Holmesdale Road for years to come.
Old 18-03-2014, 05:15 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexualChocolate View Post
Just seen this as a result of the Euro Lotto thread. As a parent of a child who's had health issues it's been my pleasure to donate. I hope little Scarlett gets the money and has a successful op. Can't one of you journos who are pals with Steve Browett & Keith Millen get this into the club to see if the players will all donate a bit? £100 each will barely touch the sides of the first team squad, but would really help the pot.

JD, Streety & the other FYPers; can't you donate the £2-per-swear-word-pot that you're adding up for Streety's potty mouth on the pod to this charity? It's a damn good cause and one close to us as a club.
Steve Browett (Farr Vintners) has already donated £100, but if he could bring the cause to the attention of the players, that would be great. An announcement at home games would be good too, as would a bucket collection around the ground.

I'm impressed by the amount of BSS'rs now joining in with the contributions, but there are a good few who need a nudge to jump on the band wagon. Would someone bring it to the attention of the manager of the Portmannor and other pubs around the ground frequented by fans.

Lastly (for now anyway), can this thread become a STICKY? In the meantime, donate and BUMP