Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 29-04-2014, 12:18 AM

Tony came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by bald-eagle View Post
No wonder I'm flippin' bald !!

great memories though when you look back at it.
I've gone grey supporting Palace... I wasn't grey when I started supporting them as an eight year-old. It's all their fault
Old 29-04-2014, 12:25 AM

Eaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by whereEaglesFly View Post
Until we do the quadruple with a squad of 18 products of the academy playing the best football in the world with the best stadium in the world.....people will moan
But still people will moan that it's not like the old days when we had to worry about our existence.....
Old 29-04-2014, 12:35 AM
Philly/Oakland

mcduh lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnmcduh lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnmcduh lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnmcduh lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnmcduh lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnmcduh lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnmcduh lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnmcduh lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnmcduh lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnmcduh lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnmcduh lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawn
Looking in the back of the sports section for the score.

Waiting for the BBC World Service to run down the list.

Emails in a PINE inbox from Ray Bateup / CP-FRIS.

The once or twice a year that Palace were the featured match shown on cable in the US.

The live threads on the BBS.

And now I can watch a quality stream of every match with NBC or Sky commentary.

Everything seems to easy now.

And it's wonderful! Friends who have wondered why I was so dedicated to Palace for years are excited.

I still can't believe it's happening!
Old 29-04-2014, 12:42 AM

Tony came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTony came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I hate the ball plinth though, the epitome of Premiership pomposity. It should go up Howard Webb's arse.
Old 17-09-2014, 01:33 AM

alanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is here
Remember the good times? When we were all full of cheer and good will.

We can re create them this season, keep the faith!!!
Old 17-09-2014, 03:36 AM
Puncheon above our weight

sydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by alanlee11 View Post
Remember the good times? When we were all full of cheer and good will.

We can re create them this season, keep the faith!!!
Old 17-09-2014, 06:24 PM

alanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by alanlee11 View Post
We're probably all a bit unsure what to do. Even the biggest cynics and negative Palace followers cannot undermine the scale of the achievement staying up is. Doing it with three games to go and rising to 11th in the Premier League is incredible, but I think it has made it hard to sink in. We have never had that survival moment, we coasted to 43 points, no last day drama, no winner takes all final match.

So today we finally end a run of 5 superb victories in a row. A run that Tony Pulis never managed in 8 years with Stoke. We lost to the potential champions and one of (if not) the highest paid football team in the world. I sense some people want to critique the performance, make the usual sweeping generalizations and jump quickly back on their finger pointing bandwagon.

But what I want to ask is; why can't we just enjoy these games? I don't want to just lie down and see the players take the foot of the gas. But today, there was a subdued nature to the atmosphere in the stadium. This home game and the match v Liverpool should be a party. They should see supporters celebrating this incredible achievement. It was hard today because of the early goal, but I was just expecting that little bit more fun!

When will be get three care free matches in a row, with a wonderful achievement already secured? We probably won't. If you cant enjoy this, then god help us all next season, when there will no doubt be some tough times again.

I just think of all the weeks I'd go on Ian Hart's survival calculator thread, desperately trying to work out a way we'd stay up, thinking we'd have to rely on other teams results etc - now we've done it, I hope we never take our place in the Premier League for granted.