Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 02-08-2014, 09:34 AM
Crocker!

SE25Woman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSE25Woman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSE25Woman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSE25Woman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSE25Woman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSE25Woman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSE25Woman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSE25Woman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSE25Woman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSE25Woman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSE25Woman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
New Home Shirt

Just arrived through my door - absolutely love it!!
Old 02-08-2014, 09:35 AM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
My son will now be waiting in anticipation to see if his arrives before we head up to Brentford.
Old 02-08-2014, 10:08 AM
Up the Palace!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Mine will probably come today and I am at work so it will either go back to the post office or folded / screwed up and shoved in my post box.
Old 02-08-2014, 10:18 AM
Banned by Moderators

andreworam69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineandreworam69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineandreworam69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineandreworam69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineandreworam69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineandreworam69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineandreworam69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineandreworam69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineandreworam69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineandreworam69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineandreworam69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
hopefully mine comes today, ordered mine and my 3 week old son one
Old 02-08-2014, 10:38 AM
Veteran

JJ Sam the man is hereJJ Sam the man is hereJJ Sam the man is hereJJ Sam the man is hereJJ Sam the man is hereJJ Sam the man is hereJJ Sam the man is hereJJ Sam the man is hereJJ Sam the man is hereJJ Sam the man is hereJJ Sam the man is here
I've just got my away one through the post. It is waaaaaaaaaay smaller than the sizing suggests!
Old 02-08-2014, 10:40 AM
Hey, Pally!

Lom is a gunboat in a sea of fearLom is a gunboat in a sea of fearLom is a gunboat in a sea of fearLom is a gunboat in a sea of fearLom is a gunboat in a sea of fearLom is a gunboat in a sea of fearLom is a gunboat in a sea of fearLom is a gunboat in a sea of fearLom is a gunboat in a sea of fearLom is a gunboat in a sea of fearLom is a gunboat in a sea of fear
Mine arrived today - looks fantastic; too bloody small but looks great! This years uk size does not appear to compare to last years sizing as club shop suggested.

If your girlfriend starts smoking.....

Slow down and use a lubricant.
Old 02-08-2014, 10:42 AM

Baffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lom View Post
This years uk size does not appear to compare to last years sizing as club shop suggested.
Oi! Stop pinching my excuses.
Old 02-08-2014, 11:25 AM
Selhurst Heaven

chrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is here
Could be useful if people post a pic wearing it and write what size they bought . Might help people who have to order online and have a reference of some sort

Last edited by chrisophiex; 02-08-2014 at 11:27 AM.
Old 02-08-2014, 11:28 AM
Morally devoid scum

danpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is here
Just got it. It's ******* awesome. So much better than last year.
Old 02-08-2014, 12:33 PM
When I was a young boy!

StanFX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStanFX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStanFX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStanFX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStanFX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStanFX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStanFX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStanFX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStanFX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStanFX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStanFX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Mine has just arrived. The quality is great. It looks and feels ten times better than last season's shirt.
I feel all the Macron haters are going to be pleasantly surprised.
Old 02-08-2014, 12:42 PM
Banned by Moderators

andreworam69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineandreworam69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineandreworam69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineandreworam69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineandreworam69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineandreworam69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineandreworam69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineandreworam69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineandreworam69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineandreworam69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineandreworam69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Mine arrived this morning and mine has come up really small I'm a xl so ordered a euro xxl but it's very tight, diet time for me
Old 02-08-2014, 12:50 PM

CaptainCharisma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaptainCharisma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaptainCharisma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaptainCharisma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaptainCharisma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaptainCharisma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaptainCharisma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaptainCharisma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaptainCharisma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaptainCharisma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaptainCharisma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Mine has arrived, but they have sent me the wrong one!!!! They sent me slim fit which i did not order and now no one is answering the phone at the clubshop
Old 02-08-2014, 12:58 PM

CaptainCharisma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaptainCharisma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaptainCharisma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaptainCharisma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaptainCharisma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaptainCharisma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaptainCharisma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaptainCharisma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaptainCharisma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaptainCharisma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaptainCharisma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Right so i just got through to the clubshop. Apparently slim fit is the equivalent of last years normal fit and body fit is the tight one. The guy himself admitted that the sizes are tighter. I always get 2XL and last years was great fitting. This is ridiculously tight. It actually hugs the tops of my legs(and my gut!!) I dread to think what the body fit is like. In the winter i wear it over a jumper but that might not be possible!! I'm not even that big, just broad shoulder with a bit of a gut. Larger framed folk are going to have a nightmare with this. I pointed that out to the guy in the shop and he said several people have already complained about it!

Shame because it looks great, until i wear it!!
Old 02-08-2014, 01:01 PM

cupid stunt Sam the man is herecupid stunt Sam the man is herecupid stunt Sam the man is herecupid stunt Sam the man is herecupid stunt Sam the man is herecupid stunt Sam the man is herecupid stunt Sam the man is herecupid stunt Sam the man is herecupid stunt Sam the man is herecupid stunt Sam the man is herecupid stunt Sam the man is here
Mine has arrived. Shirt Seems to fit well, the shorts are nice and flexible and the socks seem decent quality. So glad I can wear my kit to the football today, great timing, wahoo.
Old 02-08-2014, 01:05 PM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cupid stunt View Post
Mine has arrived. Shirt Seems to fit well, the shorts are nice and flexible and the socks seem decent quality. So glad I can wear my kit to the football today, great timing, wahoo.
Are you today's mascot?.
Old 02-08-2014, 01:06 PM

100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
When can you buy it in the shop?
Old 02-08-2014, 01:08 PM
When I was a young boy!

StanFX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStanFX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStanFX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStanFX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStanFX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStanFX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStanFX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStanFX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStanFX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStanFX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStanFX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by 100% Palace View Post
When can you buy it in the shop?
7th Aug I think
Old 02-08-2014, 01:25 PM
Banned by Moderators

mjtheeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemjtheeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemjtheeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemjtheeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemjtheeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemjtheeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemjtheeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemjtheeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemjtheeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemjtheeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemjtheeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Full kit wanker
Old 02-08-2014, 01:25 PM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Old 02-08-2014, 01:32 PM

cupid stunt Sam the man is herecupid stunt Sam the man is herecupid stunt Sam the man is herecupid stunt Sam the man is herecupid stunt Sam the man is herecupid stunt Sam the man is herecupid stunt Sam the man is herecupid stunt Sam the man is herecupid stunt Sam the man is herecupid stunt Sam the man is herecupid stunt Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by orp pisshead1 View Post
Are you today's mascot?.
I will be outside the ground in ample time for them to use me if they so wish. But I`m 33 so they are usually a bit funny with me. Especially if I start crying when the team turn up. Ah well fingers crossed, it all fits nicely and I would be honoured to walk the team out.