Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 02-08-2014, 01:40 PM
Banned by Moderators

Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle
Still Waiting at door for mine
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

[SIGPIC]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png[/SIGPIC]
Old 02-08-2014, 02:11 PM
Banned by Moderators

Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle
Arrived, whats with the collar bit ??

[SIGPIC]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png[/SIGPIC]
Old 02-08-2014, 02:30 PM

Mister Parks : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMister Parks : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMister Parks : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMister Parks : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMister Parks : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMister Parks : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMister Parks : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMister Parks : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMister Parks : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMister Parks : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMister Parks : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggineagle View Post
Arrived, whats with the collar bit ??
Isn't that the bit that usually goes around your neck?
Old 02-08-2014, 02:31 PM
He's got flair and hair

Palace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lom View Post
Mine arrived today - looks fantastic; too bloody small but looks great! This years uk size does not appear to compare to last years sizing as club shop suggested.
I bet you'll noticed they've made the turnstiles smaller over the summer at the first game too.

Old 02-08-2014, 02:32 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Parks View Post
Isn't that the bit that usually goes around your neck?
Thanks

Old 02-08-2014, 02:36 PM

cupid stunt Sam the man is herecupid stunt Sam the man is herecupid stunt Sam the man is herecupid stunt Sam the man is herecupid stunt Sam the man is herecupid stunt Sam the man is herecupid stunt Sam the man is herecupid stunt Sam the man is herecupid stunt Sam the man is herecupid stunt Sam the man is herecupid stunt Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palace Bear View Post
I bet you'll noticed they've made the turnstiles smaller over the summer at the first game too.

I don`t think they have, I walked past earlier and they still look the same size.
Old 02-08-2014, 02:44 PM
Tunbridge Wells Massive

Dobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is here
Got mine too.
XXL just fits - I'm normally a XL !!
Old 02-08-2014, 03:07 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobbo View Post
Got mine too.
XXL just fits - I'm normally a XL !!
is the xxl the euro size which is a xl in UK size ??

Old 02-08-2014, 03:17 PM
Tunbridge Wells Massive

Dobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is here
Quote:
is the xxl the euro size which is a xl in UK size ??
No, it's a 3X euro size
Old 02-08-2014, 03:50 PM
Hey, Pally!

Lom is a gunboat in a sea of fearLom is a gunboat in a sea of fearLom is a gunboat in a sea of fearLom is a gunboat in a sea of fearLom is a gunboat in a sea of fearLom is a gunboat in a sea of fearLom is a gunboat in a sea of fearLom is a gunboat in a sea of fearLom is a gunboat in a sea of fearLom is a gunboat in a sea of fearLom is a gunboat in a sea of fear
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palace Bear View Post

You might be right! I'll take some butter with me just in case!

If your girlfriend starts smoking.....

Slow down and use a lubricant.
Old 02-08-2014, 04:07 PM
Banned by Moderators

Sweet.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2014-08-02 14.45.53.jpg (1.59 MB, 535 views)

Old 02-08-2014, 04:29 PM

Gathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Sweet.
Looks great
Old 02-08-2014, 04:54 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
Sweet.
I realy don't like that. Too much yellow, and why the f*ck can't the stripes go all the way to the bottom. Also don't understand why the blue stripe goes missing at the side.
How hard is it to produce a simple. classic Palace shirt?
Much prefer the away kit.

I also fail to understand why the sizes can't be consistent from season to season, or if it does differ significantly, the information can't be got out to the supporters.
Old 02-08-2014, 05:04 PM
Up the Palace!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Missed the Postman... Monday it shall be.
Old 02-08-2014, 05:20 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellavista View Post
I realy don't like that. Too much yellow, and why the f*ck can't the stripes go all the way to the bottom. Also don't understand why the blue stripe goes missing at the side.

I also fail to understand why the sizes can't be consistent from season to season, or if it does differ significantly, the information can't be got out to the supporters.
Talking size on the shirt bag it says slim fit, I didnt order slim fit but it fits fine.

Old 02-08-2014, 05:39 PM
Banned by Moderators

UPDATE !! Had it bout 3 hours the Barclays Premiership patch is coming unstuck. Jesus wept.

Old 02-08-2014, 05:41 PM
Computer says no!!

bigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
UPDATE !! Had it bout 3 hours the Barclays Premiership patch is coming unstuck. Jesus wept.
If we get relegated I'm blaming you
Old 02-08-2014, 06:14 PM
When I was a young boy!

StanFX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStanFX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStanFX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStanFX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStanFX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStanFX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStanFX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStanFX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStanFX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStanFX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStanFX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellavista View Post

The blue stripe doesn't go missing... not on mine anyway.
Old 02-08-2014, 06:16 PM
When I was a young boy!

StanFX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStanFX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStanFX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStanFX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStanFX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStanFX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStanFX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStanFX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStanFX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStanFX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStanFX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Talking size on the shirt bag it says slim fit, I didnt order slim fit but it fits fine.
It comes in slim fit and body fit. You got the one you ordered.
Old 02-08-2014, 06:17 PM
Banned by Moderators

mjtheeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemjtheeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemjtheeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemjtheeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemjtheeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemjtheeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemjtheeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemjtheeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemjtheeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemjtheeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemjtheeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Sweet.
Didn't realise we had signed the short fat irish lad from Forest