Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 02-08-2014, 06:18 PM
Jungle is indeed "massiv"

kettle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekettle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekettle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekettle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekettle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekettle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekettle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekettle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekettle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekettle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekettle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
exchanged my Medium (body fit) for a large (body fit). Fits well, although seems significantly tighter than last seasons slim fit shirt.
Great quality kit though. Went to club shop, staff super helpful and the ground was looking good as well.
Old 02-08-2014, 06:23 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by StanFX View Post
The blue stripe doesn't go missing... not on mine anyway.
Maybe it's just lost in the folds in Biggin's photo?
Old 02-08-2014, 06:27 PM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Having seen people wearing new shirts today, I prefer the away
Old 02-08-2014, 06:31 PM

HRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is here
The collar on the home shirt is terrible , looks like. One piece of material tacked in place by two stitches
Old 02-08-2014, 06:37 PM
Die seife bitte fräulein!

anti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Got to wear mine for the match today. One of 3 people who had one

Love it even though the collar is a bit odd
Old 02-08-2014, 06:47 PM
When I was a young boy!

StanFX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStanFX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStanFX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStanFX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStanFX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStanFX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStanFX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStanFX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStanFX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStanFX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStanFX : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellavista View Post
Maybe it's just lost in the folds in Biggin's photo?
That'll be it.
Old 02-08-2014, 07:05 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
So in summary, quality is good but at the same time not good. Body fit doesn't and slim fit is for fatties. Xl is l xxl is xl and xxxl might just hide the beer gut. The badge is falling off after 3 hours and the collar is held on by 2 stitches. People who saw others wearing it prefer the away kit. It costs 50 quid.

I can see it being a bestseller then

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 02-08-2014, 07:24 PM
Die seife bitte fräulein!

anti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'll be playing 7a side football in it so that's the best test.
Old 02-08-2014, 09:58 PM
I'm just cheese

davemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is here
So if I'm normally a medium but occasionally a large (depending on sizes) should I get a slim fit large EU (medium UK) size?

Last edited by davemorris04; 02-08-2014 at 10:01 PM.
Old 02-08-2014, 10:10 PM
Putting on an iron shirt

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
Yes.
I'm a large but I tried the away shirt in the club shop and the slim fit XL fits me. My children had to go one size up as well.
Old 02-08-2014, 10:14 PM
I'm just cheese

davemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Aguila View Post
Yes.
I'm a large but I tried the away shirt in the club shop and the slim fit XL fits me. My children had to go one size up as well.
Thanks, just ordered it. So if it doesn't fit can I blame you?!
Old 02-08-2014, 10:29 PM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post
So in summary, quality is good but at the same time not good. Body fit doesn't and slim fit is for fatties. Xl is l xxl is xl and xxxl might just hide the beer gut. The badge is falling off after 3 hours and the collar is held on by 2 stitches. People who saw others wearing it prefer the away kit. It costs 50 quid.

I can see it being a bestseller then
, mate trust me having been in club shop the home kit is pony but away top is quality.
Old 02-08-2014, 10:33 PM
Putting on an iron shirt

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by davemorris04 View Post
Thanks, just ordered it. So if it doesn't fit can I blame you?!
Can't say fairer than that.
Old 02-08-2014, 11:06 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by orp pisshead1 View Post
, mate trust me having been in club shop the home kit is pony but away top is quality.
I've decided to buy the official away one should we get Zaha back, as my own very small personal thank you to the owners. Normally i'm too tight but they really impress me with how they improve every aspect of our club. Its been 4 years of continious improvement.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 03-08-2014, 12:38 AM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Without hesitation, my kids chose the away shirt. They preferred last season's home to the new one.
Old 03-08-2014, 01:16 AM

CaptainCharisma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaptainCharisma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaptainCharisma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaptainCharisma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaptainCharisma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaptainCharisma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaptainCharisma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaptainCharisma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaptainCharisma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaptainCharisma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaptainCharisma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by kettle View Post
exchanged my Medium (body fit) for a large (body fit). Fits well, although seems significantly tighter than last seasons slim fit shirt.
Great quality kit though. Went to club shop, staff super helpful and the ground was looking good as well.
How did you manage that? I got told on the phone they can't do it until Thursday when the rest come in
Old 03-08-2014, 01:18 AM

may blunderer has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!may blunderer has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!may blunderer has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!may blunderer has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!may blunderer has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!may blunderer has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!may blunderer has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!may blunderer has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!may blunderer has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!may blunderer has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!may blunderer has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!
We really just need to have simple red and blue stripes and drop the yellow trimmings. Then they will fly off the shelves. The home kits this season and last season have been poor.
Old 03-08-2014, 01:58 AM
Probationary User

Paultricks keeps it in mind, eight times out of ninePaultricks keeps it in mind, eight times out of ninePaultricks keeps it in mind, eight times out of ninePaultricks keeps it in mind, eight times out of ninePaultricks keeps it in mind, eight times out of ninePaultricks keeps it in mind, eight times out of ninePaultricks keeps it in mind, eight times out of ninePaultricks keeps it in mind, eight times out of ninePaultricks keeps it in mind, eight times out of ninePaultricks keeps it in mind, eight times out of ninePaultricks keeps it in mind, eight times out of nine
The new shirts are a completely different fit and shape to last seasons a lot tighter all the way down. My xl last year seems to be the equavilent of this years xxxl.
Old 03-08-2014, 02:00 AM
Afferte mihi cervisiam

Scrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is here
Well personally I like the trim. Harks back to some of our more vintage kits
Old 03-08-2014, 08:33 AM
Banned by Moderators

Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjtheeagle View Post
Didn't realise we had signed the short fat irish lad from Forest
Rude
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

[SIGPIC]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png[/SIGPIC]