Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 03-08-2014, 08:34 AM
Banned by Moderators

Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellavista View Post
Maybe it's just lost in the folds in Biggin's photo?
I dont have folds.....
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

[SIGPIC]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png[/SIGPIC]
Old 03-08-2014, 09:19 AM

Lawd Elpus : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLawd Elpus : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLawd Elpus : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLawd Elpus : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLawd Elpus : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLawd Elpus : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLawd Elpus : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLawd Elpus : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLawd Elpus : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLawd Elpus : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLawd Elpus : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Having seen the kit yesterday, I think it's fairly decent, but the irregular look of the shoulder panel, with it's smaller back collar and angled stripes that don't blend in with back of the shirt are the reason I wouldn't buy it.

When you see how much smarter the Retro 1990 Admiral shirt looks up against it, I would go for that instead.
Old 03-08-2014, 09:28 AM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post
I've decided to buy the official away one should we get Zaha back, as my own very small personal thank you to the owners. Normally i'm too tight but they really impress me with how they improve every aspect of our club. Its been 4 years of continious improvement.
Old 03-08-2014, 11:06 AM
Probationary User

Paultricks keeps it in mind, eight times out of ninePaultricks keeps it in mind, eight times out of ninePaultricks keeps it in mind, eight times out of ninePaultricks keeps it in mind, eight times out of ninePaultricks keeps it in mind, eight times out of ninePaultricks keeps it in mind, eight times out of ninePaultricks keeps it in mind, eight times out of ninePaultricks keeps it in mind, eight times out of ninePaultricks keeps it in mind, eight times out of ninePaultricks keeps it in mind, eight times out of ninePaultricks keeps it in mind, eight times out of nine
Does anyone know how you exchange items via mail with the store? Is it a matter of send back the items for a refund then re-order? Seems that way if you look at the site!

New shirt is a little snug to say the least!
Old 03-08-2014, 12:04 PM
Who give you extra?

thehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I still find it unbelievable that barclays don't insist the shirt is sold with their advert on the sleave. I saw quite a few people had paid for it last year as well.
Old 03-08-2014, 12:57 PM
Up the Palace!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
I'm sure there's some sort of "logistical" reason but given kits change every year I am surprised shirts aren't made with the sponsor part of the shirt material. Too late to do this year, but we had it on the 2007/08 shirts. Stops people moaning about it coming off in the wash then.
Old 03-08-2014, 02:32 PM
'or 0=0'

The Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is here
There are some moaners on here! I love the new kit. Quality is so much better than I'm used to with Palace tops. I do wonder how long the sponsor will last though...
Old 03-08-2014, 02:38 PM
Anything from Milan?

spt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is here
Being an adult I do not usually buy a kit, the retro one is very tempting though.
Old 03-08-2014, 02:48 PM

cupid stunt Sam the man is herecupid stunt Sam the man is herecupid stunt Sam the man is herecupid stunt Sam the man is herecupid stunt Sam the man is herecupid stunt Sam the man is herecupid stunt Sam the man is herecupid stunt Sam the man is herecupid stunt Sam the man is herecupid stunt Sam the man is herecupid stunt Sam the man is here
Very impressed with the socks this season. Usually after a few hours walking around football socks tend to slide down your shins, which is ok if that's your style, sure. But I`m more of your traditional type. Anyway these socks stay pulled up, so you don`t have to keep reaching down to pull them up, which can be a real pain if your out shopping or even just kicking back with the boys.
Old 03-08-2014, 02:54 PM
Die seife bitte fräulein!

anti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Full kit wanker
Old 03-08-2014, 03:00 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cupid stunt View Post
Very impressed with the socks this season. Usually after a few hours walking around football socks tend to slide down your shins, which is ok if that's your style, sure. But I`m more of your traditional type. Anyway these socks stay pulled up, so you don`t have to keep reaching down to pull them up, which can be a real pain if your out shopping or even just kicking back with the boys.
out shopping

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 03-08-2014, 03:14 PM
Banned by Moderators

mjtheeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemjtheeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemjtheeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemjtheeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemjtheeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemjtheeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemjtheeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemjtheeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemjtheeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemjtheeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemjtheeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
hope you have the shorts up to your armpits too cupid!
Old 03-08-2014, 03:30 PM

cupid stunt Sam the man is herecupid stunt Sam the man is herecupid stunt Sam the man is herecupid stunt Sam the man is herecupid stunt Sam the man is herecupid stunt Sam the man is herecupid stunt Sam the man is herecupid stunt Sam the man is herecupid stunt Sam the man is herecupid stunt Sam the man is herecupid stunt Sam the man is here
I`m sure I`d look like a right muppet. I can`t understand why people have to have their shorts or slacks riding so high. I have my shorts tucked in just to keep things smart. My golden rule is to pull your legwear no higher than the top of your belly button. I make sure my shorts are level with the top of mine just to keep things uniform and regular, and of course smart.
Old 03-08-2014, 03:58 PM
Banned by Moderators

Kylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Looking forward to moseing on down there on Friday and having a little spend up
Old 03-08-2014, 03:59 PM
Banned by Moderators

mjtheeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemjtheeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemjtheeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemjtheeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemjtheeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemjtheeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemjtheeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemjtheeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemjtheeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemjtheeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemjtheeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by cupid stunt View Post
I`m sure I`d look like a right muppet. I can`t understand why people have to have their shorts or slacks riding so high. I have my shorts tucked in just to keep things smart. My golden rule is to pull your legwear no higher than the top of your belly button. I make sure my shorts are level with the top of mine just to keep things uniform and regular, and of course smart.
Old 03-08-2014, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjtheeagle View Post
That`s fine, my kind of look. But I wouldn`t pull them any higher.
Old 03-08-2014, 04:09 PM
Banned by Moderators

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 03-08-2014, 04:12 PM
Banned by Moderators

Cupid in his more stylish years

Old 03-08-2014, 06:16 PM
Morally devoid scum

danpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is here
Oh dear God, my eyes...
Old 03-08-2014, 06:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjtheeagle View Post
Cupid in his more stylish years

Nice retro style, like it a lot. Also Lidl have great carrier bags. I`ve been using the same one every day for almost two years and it`s still very sturdy. A little tip for you, it will last longer if you don`t put too much weight in it. I mainly use mine for my lunch, receipts, comics, flask (small). Basically items that wont ruin the integrity of the bag. 5 pence it cost me so I`m getting a good amount of usage out of it for sure. I`m hoping it will last the duration of the upcoming season. If you spot me, say hi. I will share my sandwiches with you (if you don`t mind egg and cress).