Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 13-08-2014, 10:59 AM
Chamakh's Hairdresser

rhynoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhynoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhynoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhynoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhynoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhynoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhynoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhynoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhynoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhynoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhynoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The new Crystal Palace columnist for News Shopper

Is me!

I'm going to be honest I have never done anything like this before. I've always wanted to end up becoming a journalist despite currently doing a Psychology degree. This felt like a great opportunity to worm my way in to the industry by gaining some good experience and a nice thing to put on my CV!

I'll post my weekly column on this thread and my first article is here: To view the link you have to Register or Login

Please bare in mind I wrote this a week ago in order to apply for the position! Hope you all enjoy it!
Old 13-08-2014, 11:07 AM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Congratulations mate.
Old 13-08-2014, 11:52 AM

jjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is here
Well done mate. IMHO, the New Shopper has had a slight leaning towards favouring the clowns in their football coverage. Not good ! Glad to see a Palace fan covering our team. All the best in your new career.
Old 13-08-2014, 12:03 PM

JimmyAG Sam the man is hereJimmyAG Sam the man is hereJimmyAG Sam the man is hereJimmyAG Sam the man is hereJimmyAG Sam the man is hereJimmyAG Sam the man is hereJimmyAG Sam the man is hereJimmyAG Sam the man is hereJimmyAG Sam the man is hereJimmyAG Sam the man is hereJimmyAG Sam the man is here
Nice article
Old 13-08-2014, 12:08 PM

gjohnk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgjohnk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgjohnk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgjohnk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgjohnk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgjohnk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgjohnk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgjohnk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgjohnk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgjohnk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgjohnk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Nice article and well done Rhyno!
Old 13-08-2014, 12:09 PM
Certified Grumpy

T.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjeagle View Post
Well done mate. IMHO, the New Shopper has had a slight leaning towards favouring the clowns in their football coverage. Not good ! Glad to see a Palace fan covering our team. All the best in your new career.
More than a slight leaning - even the knuckledraggers get mroe coverage than us!
Old 13-08-2014, 12:11 PM
SportsLobsters, mmm...

Quipton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineQuipton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineQuipton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineQuipton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineQuipton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineQuipton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineQuipton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineQuipton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineQuipton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineQuipton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineQuipton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Good luck
Old 13-08-2014, 01:02 PM

JannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Will your column be in the paper itself or just online?
Old 13-08-2014, 01:04 PM
Yehmon, oo...

joe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejoe walker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Always been more of a Millwall and Charlton paper so good to see they're stepping things up Palace-wise.

Good luck.
Old 13-08-2014, 01:26 PM

Eaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by joe walker View Post
Always been more of a Millwall and Charlton paper so good to see they're stepping things up Palace-wise.

Good luck.
They have to don't they! we are south London's Number One after all.
Old 13-08-2014, 01:43 PM
Chamakh's Hairdresser

rhynoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhynoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhynoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhynoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhynoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhynoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhynoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhynoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhynoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhynoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhynoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by JannerEagle View Post
Will your column be in the paper itself or just online?
Just online mate.
Old 13-08-2014, 03:43 PM
DGFootball Pod

Sir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Congrats. Jealous but didn't apply
Old 13-08-2014, 03:52 PM
Uzi Lover

Boyandy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBoyandy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBoyandy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBoyandy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBoyandy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBoyandy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBoyandy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBoyandy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBoyandy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBoyandy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBoyandy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by T.C. View Post
More than a slight leaning - even the knuckledraggers get mroe coverage than us!
It's a geographical thing. News Shopper deals with South East while Guardian deals with South West - it's just unfortunate that the split between the two comes at a part of London where loyalties aren't as clear cut.
Old 28-08-2014, 12:01 AM
Chamakh's Hairdresser

Didn't post last weeks as I (like every other media source) had jumped the gun on Mackay.

Here is my latest piece with my views on the new managerial appointment.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 28-08-2014, 12:18 AM

FinEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Good article.

I kind of felt like I was reading a shopping list though.
Old 28-08-2014, 10:47 AM
Chamakh's Hairdresser

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinEagle View Post
Good article.

I kind of felt like I was reading a shopping list though.
Yeah. I'm not sure if that's a formatting thing or an editorial thing because I certainly don't send them over like that.
Old 02-09-2014, 09:00 PM
Chamakh's Hairdresser

My latest column on the successful transfer window yet disappointing deadline day. Formatting sorted and all! Hope you enjoy. Link: To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 02-09-2014, 09:06 PM

FinEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Sorry to see Murray to go, but happy that it's only until January and that he will get first team football, which he deserves.

Not bothered about Doyle. Obv - just a worse case scenario signing. I think our forward like is looking very good (3 scored vs Newcastle away), so I'm comfortable that he won't feature much in the Prem.

As for signing on people late - no problem with that at all.
Shows that we have been thorough, rather than just panicked and purchases these guys without doing our due diligence. 8.30pm and 9.30pm isn't even close to the deadline anyway!

Old 02-09-2014, 09:09 PM
Honk

Gosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGosling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Good article. However, I feel obliged to point out that one doesn't bare something in mind, unless it's Kirsty Gallagher or Rachel Riley. One bears it.
Old 02-09-2014, 09:27 PM
Chamakh's Hairdresser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gosling View Post
Good article. However, I feel obliged to point out that one doesn't bare something in mind, unless it's Kirsty Gallagher or Rachel Riley. One bears it.
Thanks. I'm going to be honest I had no idea that was the correct way to spell it in that scenario. Lesson has been learnt this evening!