Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 15-08-2014, 05:43 PM
Woah Woah Woah

gilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is here
I'd like to hug him & never let go.
Old 15-08-2014, 06:07 PM

cp eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecp eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecp eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecp eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecp eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecp eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecp eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecp eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecp eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecp eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecp eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Great bloke but I worry if given the job this could be another Steve Kember
Old 15-08-2014, 06:10 PM

pop : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepop : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepop : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepop : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepop : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepop : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepop : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepop : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepop : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepop : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepop : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Top man.

He started the recovery last season as well, which always seems to get forgotten.
Old 15-08-2014, 06:13 PM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
Pairing him with Poppa (as mentioned on other thread) would be interesting. I can't see Parish doing this somehow. If he has 'relationships' at some level with Mackay and Sherwood already then it's likely to be one of them. Not sure either feel quite right to me but I don't have to work with them :-) and I don't have millions in their hands.
Old 15-08-2014, 06:18 PM

Braders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is here
Really willing him to do well during this period so he at least is considered.
Old 15-08-2014, 06:27 PM

IanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is here
Arsenal haven't won on the opening day of the season for the past 4 seasons! Just saying ....
Old 15-08-2014, 06:34 PM

cp eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecp eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecp eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecp eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecp eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecp eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecp eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecp eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecp eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecp eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecp eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by IanH View Post
Arsenal haven't won on the opening day of the season for the past 4 seasons! Just saying ....
Thats got to change at some point....
Old 15-08-2014, 06:34 PM
Flying High

cpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by IanH View Post
You've jinxed it. Great work IanH, you've relegated us!

Thought I'd use the excuse some idiots are. Go with the flow.
Old 15-08-2014, 06:54 PM
Crystal Parish FC

jamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamie12 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Keith Millen is an utter chap, really has the chance to cement himself as a Palace legend. I truly hope he does.
Old 15-08-2014, 11:41 PM

iamanuplander : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineiamanuplander : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineiamanuplander : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineiamanuplander : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineiamanuplander : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineiamanuplander : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineiamanuplander : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineiamanuplander : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineiamanuplander : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineiamanuplander : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineiamanuplander : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Be interesting to see how the fans react if he gets a draw or better tomorrow and a win at home against West Ham. Not beyond the realms of possibility bookies have that at 7/1. Could be in for the job.

Also from his quotes here...

'I am sure there will be people interested in this job. The time wasn't right me last year but it's slightly different now. I have not had a chance to think about my situation. After tomorrow I will speak to the chairman, I've not had time to really think about it.'

it looks like he wants the job.
Old 16-08-2014, 12:25 AM

jf63 FFS Murrayjf63 FFS Murrayjf63 FFS Murrayjf63 FFS Murrayjf63 FFS Murrayjf63 FFS Murrayjf63 FFS Murrayjf63 FFS Murrayjf63 FFS Murrayjf63 FFS Murrayjf63 FFS Murray
Quote:
Originally Posted by pop View Post
Top man.

He started the recovery last season as well, which always seems to get forgotten.
This....Gotta give him a proper go 2010. This could be your only redemption knows players,knows tactics. Local man. Gotta be better than some of the clowns quoted. Only other option swallow your pride, apologise on bended knee and beg TP to come back. Can't realistically see anyone else but KM or TP keeping us up. Can you
Old 16-08-2014, 12:58 AM
JTeagles

JTeagles is slamming the wasps from the pure apple of truthJTeagles is slamming the wasps from the pure apple of truthJTeagles is slamming the wasps from the pure apple of truthJTeagles is slamming the wasps from the pure apple of truthJTeagles is slamming the wasps from the pure apple of truthJTeagles is slamming the wasps from the pure apple of truthJTeagles is slamming the wasps from the pure apple of truthJTeagles is slamming the wasps from the pure apple of truthJTeagles is slamming the wasps from the pure apple of truthJTeagles is slamming the wasps from the pure apple of truthJTeagles is slamming the wasps from the pure apple of truth
Quote:
Originally Posted by jf63 View Post
This....Gotta give him a proper go 2010. This could be your only redemption knows players,knows tactics. Local man. Gotta be better than some of the clowns quoted. Only other option swallow your pride, apologise on bended knee and beg TP to come back. Can't realistically see anyone else but KM or TP keeping us up. Can you
Reminds me to much of Steve Kember
Old 16-08-2014, 01:11 AM
Gigi

Leap of faith came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeap of faith came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeap of faith came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeap of faith came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeap of faith came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeap of faith came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeap of faith came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeap of faith came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeap of faith came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeap of faith came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeap of faith came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
KM is becoming a palace legend, shows incredible calmness, dignity and no shortage of know how. I'm growing in confidence for tomorrow, dont forget the 0-0 at home to a good everton side when we were in disarray and the result against hull was amazing.
I think he knows what he's doing which helps
Old 16-08-2014, 03:21 AM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Just watched his press conference on Palace World.

Great to see a guy smiling without disdain of who he is talking to, and also to look the person asking the question in the eye and answer him one on one.

He may not make it as a manager, but seems a lovely honest bloke.

I would give him my all if he was my manager - whatever field that may be.
Old 16-08-2014, 04:05 AM
Puncheon above our weight

sydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CT_Palace View Post
anyone who listens to the FYP cannot fail to like the guy. Palace through and through.
Yep, I listened to his second fyp appearance (from the end of last season) the other day. The man is brilliant

Hope "Keith Millens red n blue army" goes all through the 90 mins inside the emirates
Old 16-08-2014, 08:04 AM

Seanee Pawnee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeanee Pawnee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeanee Pawnee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeanee Pawnee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeanee Pawnee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeanee Pawnee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeanee Pawnee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeanee Pawnee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeanee Pawnee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeanee Pawnee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeanee Pawnee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
He is a rock. And amidst all this crapolah shines pure and bright. Palace through and through!
Old 16-08-2014, 11:26 PM

Sp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is here
Millen clearly wants the job, should he get it?
Old 16-08-2014, 11:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp1Eagle View Post
For me no.. Great bloke Palace legend but for me this could be another Kember
Old 16-08-2014, 11:32 PM
Anything from Milan?

spt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is here
Lucky to have him.
Old 16-08-2014, 11:47 PM

ANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp1Eagle View Post
For me yes. Much rather him than the likes of Mackay. I would give him the chance to Christmas. Of course he needs to sign four or five players to give us a chance this season, but we all know that anyway. Clearly got the respect of the players and the fans would back him.