Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 24-08-2014, 12:24 PM
Global Thermonuclear War

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthPalace23 View Post
To be fair he didn't have a full pre season, so it will take him time to get fully fit and sharp. If worse came to the worse he would be decent cover for Delaney and Dann. I still feel he will come good for us!
It wasn't just his fitness, it was his attitude and awareness that were shit too. We can't afford to carry him and whoever is managing us will need to need to sort this issue out.
Old 24-08-2014, 12:50 PM
Maidstoned For Mod!

EryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is here
People talking about Caulker as if he and Hangeland are the only centre-halves in the world heh.

Missing out on Caulker didn't force anybody to sign Hangeland instead of some other player who would have been available perhaps even at the same cost as Kelly (oh, he can play centre-half? Great, proof there were options out there). As it turns out, Pulis chose Hangeland, and I very much doubt that was because he'd hatched an elaborate plan to f*ck us over by signing incompetent players instead of putting Paddy in the team or spending £500k on some Championship boy who'd do a better job...
Old 24-08-2014, 12:52 PM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Wooden Fish On Wheels View Post
It wasn't just his fitness, it was his attitude and awareness that were shit too. We can't afford to carry him and whoever is managing us will need to need to sort this issue out.
yep
Old 24-08-2014, 01:16 PM
Prodigal Son

Mad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by glaziers fan View Post
so many errors yet again, even if not for the 3rd. I said he was a lumbering oaf after the arsenal game. I stick by that comment. he should be 4th choice, behind kelly, dann and delaney. In fact, I think Paddy is better than him.
And Mariappa. In fact probably Innis too.
Old 25-08-2014, 06:29 PM

supereagle01 lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepsupereagle01 lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepsupereagle01 lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepsupereagle01 lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepsupereagle01 lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepsupereagle01 lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepsupereagle01 lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepsupereagle01 lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepsupereagle01 lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepsupereagle01 lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepsupereagle01 lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleep
The bloke that made this thread is the typical cpfc bbs member that can be a cluless tw** give him time ffs his had more managers than you have probaly had hot dinners in a year. Get behind the team instead of being critical to a player after just 2 competitive games
Old 25-08-2014, 06:36 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
FFS, he's played 2 fecking games and the whole club has been in massive upheaval, including losing the manager that signed him buggering off before he even played a game for him.
Old 25-08-2014, 06:37 PM

maestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipp Ahoy! View Post
FFS, he's played 2 fecking games and the whole club has been in massive upheaval, including losing the manager that signed him buggering off before he even played a game for him.
How does any of that stop him marking his man properly? he should have learnt that about 20 years ago!

Really basic poor defending from him and a dreadful decision by Millen/Pulis to break up a successful partnership.

http://www.gurkhajustice.org.uk/

Last edited by maestro; 25-08-2014 at 06:40 PM.
Old 25-08-2014, 06:43 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by maestro View Post
How does any of that stop him marking his man properly? he should have learnt that about 20 years ago!
Give him time to get used to settle in, working with his team mates and feeling comfortable on the pitch.

As someone who has played at a decent level sporting wise know full well what an enormous difference the mental aspect is to your game. It can be the difference between looking like someone that's barely played a game in their life and a world beater who can take on the very best.

For example. I played in a tournament out in Holland at the weekend, first game I was late and had no time to prepare and my head was all over the place, I was god damn awful against a very mediocre team. If we had any more subs I would have volunteered to come off. Later that day and after I was far more prepared and was very psyched up as we had a game against the Scotland national team and I smashed it. Scored and provided 2 assists.
Old 25-08-2014, 07:06 PM

maestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Give him time to get used to settle in, working with his team mates and feeling comfortable on the pitch.

As someone who has played at a decent level sporting wise know full well what an enormous difference the mental aspect is to your game. It can be the difference between looking like someone that's barely played a game in their life and a world beater who can take on the very best.

For example. I played in a tournament out in Holland at the weekend, first game I was late and had no time to prepare and my head was all over the place, I was god damn awful against a very mediocre team. If we had any more subs I would have volunteered to come off. Later that day and after I was far more prepared and was very psyched up as we had a game against the Scotland national team and I smashed it. Scored and provided 2 assists.
He's been poor for a long time now mate.

I could be wrong but I personally think his legs have gone.

Your tournament sounds great by the way.

http://www.gurkhajustice.org.uk/
Old 25-08-2014, 07:08 PM

jobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is here
Quote:

What's his excuse for being shit for the past two seasons?
Old 25-08-2014, 07:20 PM
Millsie02

Quote:
Originally Posted by jobiinthelastmi View Post
Injuries mainly last year, the year before I can't speak too much about. Considering we've had Fulham fans on here saying he was brilliant but his injury problems restricted him, maybe we should wait and see.

After all he missed a large part of last season, you need time to get back into it.

I'm certainly more interested in giving him a chance and waiting to see before writing off and calling shit one of our new players.
Old 25-08-2014, 07:28 PM
Limited but willing

Shō Kazamatsuri : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShō Kazamatsuri : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShō Kazamatsuri : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShō Kazamatsuri : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShō Kazamatsuri : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShō Kazamatsuri : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShō Kazamatsuri : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShō Kazamatsuri : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShō Kazamatsuri : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShō Kazamatsuri : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShō Kazamatsuri : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I'll give him a while to settle in first, as look what our last two over 30 free transfer centre backs achieved once they knew their teammates / the system. Still, I'm hoping he was brought in as back-up with a new first choice CB to follow
Old 25-08-2014, 07:49 PM

supereagle01 lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepsupereagle01 lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepsupereagle01 lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepsupereagle01 lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepsupereagle01 lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepsupereagle01 lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepsupereagle01 lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepsupereagle01 lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepsupereagle01 lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepsupereagle01 lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepsupereagle01 lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleep
Quote:
Originally Posted by jobiinthelastmi View Post
All the fulham season ticket holders i have spoken to have said he had been there best player. Some pepole on here are full of so much s**t
Old 25-08-2014, 10:27 PM

Shillidincha belongs to OllieShillidincha belongs to OllieShillidincha belongs to OllieShillidincha belongs to OllieShillidincha belongs to OllieShillidincha belongs to OllieShillidincha belongs to OllieShillidincha belongs to OllieShillidincha belongs to OllieShillidincha belongs to OllieShillidincha belongs to Ollie
He was so bad against west ham I was almost Hoping that that sh!thouse Robbie savage was going to do a piece on him on MOTD to fuel my rage
Old 25-08-2014, 10:54 PM

foxy wants to be part of the human racefoxy wants to be part of the human racefoxy wants to be part of the human racefoxy wants to be part of the human racefoxy wants to be part of the human racefoxy wants to be part of the human racefoxy wants to be part of the human racefoxy wants to be part of the human racefoxy wants to be part of the human racefoxy wants to be part of the human racefoxy wants to be part of the human race
Goes walkies far too much for me. Was ahead of Jedi at some points almost when coming to try get the ball
Old 21-09-2014, 10:51 AM

HRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is here
we need to rub some cheese on his leg

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 21-09-2014, 11:21 AM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxy View Post
Goes walkies far too much for me. Was ahead of Jedi at some points almost when coming to try get the ball
Some of that is because Jedinak sits as deep as a goalkeeper. Hurts our style of play without a big man.