Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 22-09-2014, 01:18 AM

Bones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is here
Glad he played his role and had an impact on the game. Will do wonders for his confidence and no doubt will gradually get better as he gets more opportunities.
Old 22-09-2014, 01:21 AM

Wayne Andrews is God Sam the man is hereWayne Andrews is God Sam the man is hereWayne Andrews is God Sam the man is hereWayne Andrews is God Sam the man is hereWayne Andrews is God Sam the man is hereWayne Andrews is God Sam the man is hereWayne Andrews is God Sam the man is hereWayne Andrews is God Sam the man is hereWayne Andrews is God Sam the man is hereWayne Andrews is God Sam the man is hereWayne Andrews is God Sam the man is here
I thought he looked very confident on the ball and did an important job in ensuring victory today.
Old 22-09-2014, 01:28 AM
EAGLES

Billyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ View Post
And you deduced that from 2 late second half sub appearances with today having zero opportunity in front of goal? Seriously?
No I deduced it from his goal scoring record over the past 3 or 4 seasons and having seen him live several times on those occasions.

I wasnt even necessarily having a dig either. I rated Jerome massively for example but also realise he poses minimal goal threat. Hopefully Doyle can add something similar to the team, today he did just that, worked his socks off and held the ball up well.
Old 22-09-2014, 02:55 AM

Jason Sam the man is hereJason Sam the man is hereJason Sam the man is hereJason Sam the man is hereJason Sam the man is hereJason Sam the man is hereJason Sam the man is hereJason Sam the man is hereJason Sam the man is hereJason Sam the man is hereJason Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sceagle View Post
Better than Cameron Jerome
Not sure about that to be fair. Imho Jerome is (despite his obviously poor goal return) one of the most underrated Palace players of recent years. i think his work rate and ability to occupy defenders was key to our success last season, and something we've missed so far this time around.

As for Doyle, he's the third "last minute" striker signing of the last couple of years that has been largely slated by the BBS at the time they signed. The previous two were Phillips and Jerome, who both imho proved to be very successful signings. I'm not yet convinced by Doyle, but his start suggests that he might go on and make it a "humble pie hat trick" for the BBS. If he does, maybe we'll all finally learn to give a new signing a chance before deciding he's rubbish.

Last edited by Jason; 22-09-2014 at 02:57 AM.
Old 22-09-2014, 03:07 AM

Flat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
You missed out AJ who is also "last minute" striker signing
Old 22-09-2014, 08:32 AM

Sceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is here
Personally I found Jerome to be poor in the air and had little technique at times. Doyle is an improvement in both of these areas. Jerome is much quicker so can chase long balls and defenders, of course.
Old 24-09-2014, 11:30 PM
Probationary User

MMS is game warden to the rep rhinoMMS is game warden to the rep rhinoMMS is game warden to the rep rhinoMMS is game warden to the rep rhinoMMS is game warden to the rep rhinoMMS is game warden to the rep rhinoMMS is game warden to the rep rhinoMMS is game warden to the rep rhinoMMS is game warden to the rep rhinoMMS is game warden to the rep rhinoMMS is game warden to the rep rhino
And how did the goal machine do tonight?
Old 24-09-2014, 11:39 PM
it's a city you know...

st albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMS View Post
Dick
Old 24-09-2014, 11:53 PM
Probationary User

MMS is game warden to the rep rhinoMMS is game warden to the rep rhinoMMS is game warden to the rep rhinoMMS is game warden to the rep rhinoMMS is game warden to the rep rhinoMMS is game warden to the rep rhinoMMS is game warden to the rep rhinoMMS is game warden to the rep rhinoMMS is game warden to the rep rhinoMMS is game warden to the rep rhinoMMS is game warden to the rep rhino
Quote:
Originally Posted by st albans View Post
Dick
As a Wolves fan I'm not surprised... keep him please
Old 24-09-2014, 11:57 PM

jobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is here
Quote:
I'm very sorry to hear this.

You have my sympathy.
Old 24-09-2014, 11:58 PM
Pack it up, pack it in..

Breaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is here
Quote:
Better than you
Old 24-09-2014, 11:58 PM

DARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jobiinthelastmi View Post

You have my sympathy.
.......but he's still a dick.
Old 25-09-2014, 12:08 AM
Probationary User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breaking rocks View Post
Better than you
Bless well seeing as I'm not a professional footballer that won't be hard smartarse
Old 25-09-2014, 12:09 AM
Probationary User

Quote:
Originally Posted by jobiinthelastmi View Post

You have my sympathy.
No need. I'm loving supporting us. Good times at the moment but thanks for your concerns
Old 25-09-2014, 12:13 AM
Maidstoned For Mod!

EryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is here
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 25-09-2014, 01:01 AM

Oli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is here
I think he's been pretty good overall since joining.
Old 25-09-2014, 01:51 AM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
Well enough. He managed to get back to the Premier League before you did.
Old 25-09-2014, 10:21 AM

eaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is here
Quote:
you must be the first Wolves fan we've ever had on here. Nice when the smaller clubs fans get involved. Definitely think you could stay up this season. Good luck
Old 25-09-2014, 11:57 AM
Banned by Moderators

Norman Nigel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorman Nigel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorman Nigel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorman Nigel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorman Nigel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorman Nigel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorman Nigel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorman Nigel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorman Nigel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorman Nigel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorman Nigel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglejez View Post
you must be the first Wolves fan we've ever had on here. Nice when the smaller clubs fans get involved. Definitely think you could stay up this season. Good luck
Twat.
Old 25-09-2014, 12:00 PM
Die adler

Pub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is here
Didn't impress me last night - AJ I thought looked much better.