Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 11-09-2014, 03:15 PM

alanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is here
great, just what we need - surely we have to move on now? Digging this up isn't going to help anyone
Old 11-09-2014, 03:16 PM

Chris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by New LP View Post
Is that what actually happened, or are you just making something up to paint Pulis as the big bad wolf?
I'm not making stuff up at all, it's my opinion on what happened.
Old 11-09-2014, 03:18 PM
Play nice now everyone

Fatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by New LP View Post
Is that what actually happened, or are you just making something up to paint Pulis as the big bad wolf?
He does not have to - Pulis did a good job for that on his own.

Both should have been able to sort this out - but only one was able to walk. If he walked after the first three games when the International break started - he could have taken stock of the situation then and made a decision.

At least that would have shown some regard for the players and fans of this club - despite how he may have felt with the board. What he showed was that he hadn't really thought about that.

Leaving two days before the start of the season is a bit shit (putting it mildly).
Old 11-09-2014, 03:20 PM
moving forward

art malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is here
'Smashing football club'

'Great potential'

'Lend us a fiver'
Old 11-09-2014, 03:21 PM

L'kooch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'kooch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'kooch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'kooch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'kooch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'kooch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'kooch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'kooch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'kooch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'kooch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'kooch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
pulis on a show named goals on sunday. bit ironic
Old 11-09-2014, 03:50 PM

Chris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatboy View Post
Leaving two days before the start of the season is a bit shit (putting it mildly).
It's a common negotiating tactic to leave it to the last minute because you're giving the other person no other option but to agree to your terms
Old 11-09-2014, 03:52 PM
Official Sponsor - oh :(

Barbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is here
I doubt he'll say anything too controversial. He's out of work, don't forget. I would imagine he'd like another job in football. Telling tales on your former employer wouldn't win you many Brownie points, I doubt.
Old 11-09-2014, 03:53 PM
Banned again

SBB13 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSBB13 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSBB13 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSBB13 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSBB13 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSBB13 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSBB13 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSBB13 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSBB13 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSBB13 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSBB13 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Tony obviously getting bored doing the gardening.
Old 11-09-2014, 03:55 PM
BECKENHAM EAGLES

mattyb21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemattyb21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemattyb21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemattyb21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemattyb21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemattyb21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemattyb21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemattyb21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemattyb21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemattyb21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemattyb21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Most likely talk about Palace for 5 minutes and then start sucking off the Stoke chairman for remainder of the show as standard
Old 11-09-2014, 04:52 PM
techno sapiens

the drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is here
'There were just too many gay snakes to make the relationship workable..'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIMGb0p9hrQ
Old 11-09-2014, 04:53 PM
Unregistered Muser

regal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is here
But what we all want to know...will he be standing up throughout and cutting the interviewer's questions short...?
Old 11-09-2014, 05:04 PM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winny View Post
BBS meltdown imminent 11.10am on Sunday
Yes the anti Parish brigade already flexing their keyboard fingers I'd imagine
Old 11-09-2014, 05:05 PM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattyb21 View Post
Most likely talk about Palace for 5 minutes and then start sucking off the Stoke chairman for remainder of the show as standard

Can't ever remember hearing say anything about Stoke before
Old 11-09-2014, 05:12 PM

Tele Caster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTele Caster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTele Caster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTele Caster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTele Caster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTele Caster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTele Caster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTele Caster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTele Caster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTele Caster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTele Caster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Wouldn't it be great if Wilf nets a hat-trick and then Pulis has to say, "I didn't want him - I wanted Matty Etherington at 60k-a-week on the wing instead."
Old 11-09-2014, 06:23 PM

Crozzy71 Sam the man is hereCrozzy71 Sam the man is hereCrozzy71 Sam the man is hereCrozzy71 Sam the man is hereCrozzy71 Sam the man is hereCrozzy71 Sam the man is hereCrozzy71 Sam the man is hereCrozzy71 Sam the man is hereCrozzy71 Sam the man is hereCrozzy71 Sam the man is hereCrozzy71 Sam the man is here
I sense Sky have unnecessarily and innapropriately hyped this up and it will end with a 5 word no comment type answer to Kammy's first question.
Old 11-09-2014, 06:23 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara4003 View Post
I doubt he'll say anything too controversial. He's out of work, don't forget. I would imagine he'd like another job in football. Telling tales on your former employer wouldn't win you many Brownie points, I doubt.
Exactly.
Old 11-09-2014, 06:24 PM
TV size DOES matter !!

Location: US Outpost #31, Station 4 of the United States Antarctic Research Institute
Always an Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlways an Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlways an Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlways an Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlways an Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlways an Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlways an Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlways an Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlways an Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlways an Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlways an Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Wonder if he'll stand up for the whole show.
Old 11-09-2014, 06:40 PM

plectrum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietplectrum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietplectrum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietplectrum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietplectrum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietplectrum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietplectrum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietplectrum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietplectrum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietplectrum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietplectrum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Perhaps he'll just say "TRANSFERS"

Kammy will ask him to embellish and he'll say "well its ******* obvious isnt it?"

"I wanted Siggie, Caulks, Wicks and they got Hangeland, Campbell and McCarthur"
"Now Im not saying there's anythign wrong with those 3 players, all credible professionals but FOR **** SAKE KAMMY COMMMMMMEEEEEE ON!"
"As for the left back situation, let's not even go there!"

Benteke will never start scoring regularly again and Wickham wont play and perform at top level again.

(living in hope!)

**** it whilst we are at it; we wont qualify for Europe this season 18/19
Old 11-09-2014, 07:01 PM

Baffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penstone Eagle View Post
Yes the anti Parish brigade already flexing their keyboard fingers I'd imagine
And the far more numerous anti-Pulis brigade despite the fact that all we've ever been told is that he left by mutual consent.
Old 11-09-2014, 07:10 PM
substitute

beef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by davematt View Post
Tony Pulis is not the kind of man that will air dirty laundry in public.

I wish he would. Imagine Pulis flavoured y-fronts!