Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 11-09-2014, 07:11 PM

SA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara4003 View Post
I doubt he'll say anything too controversial. He's out of work, don't forget. I would imagine he'd like another job in football. Telling tales on your former employer wouldn't win you many Brownie points, I doubt.
Don't think that many within the 'football industry' have that much integrity to make them worry about that. Most owners would employ just about anyone if they thought that it would keep their club, and by extension them, on the Premier League gravy train.
Old 11-09-2014, 07:19 PM

Danny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baffled Bob 2 View Post
And the far more numerous anti-Pulis brigade despite the fact that all we've ever been told is that he left by mutual consent.
Old 11-09-2014, 07:25 PM
chubby browns joke writer

strolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara4003 View Post
I doubt he'll say anything too controversial. He's out of work, don't forget. I would imagine he'd like another job in football. Telling tales on your former employer wouldn't win you many Brownie points, I doubt.
He wont be controversial , but it wont be for any if those reasons. Plus after last years miracle working here, the guy would be a shoe in for most jobs .. He has brownie points galore in the bank for that. As for telling tales , i would imagine there are legal precedents and gentlemans agreements in place to prevent that .

In an abusive relationship with the cost of living.
Old 11-09-2014, 07:30 PM

Friskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is here
I would love for him to tell the truth as I imagine it would shut a fair few people up. He's probably too wrapped up in gag clauses to say anything of interest though.
Old 11-09-2014, 07:33 PM

SA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Friskey View Post
I would love for him to tell the truth as I imagine it would shut a fair few people up. He's probably too wrapped up in gag clauses to say anything of interest though.
Plus the fact that the truth probably won't show him in a great light either
Old 11-09-2014, 07:33 PM
Nothing to see here.

Arron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is here
Quote:
And the far more numerous anti-Pulis brigade despite the fact that all we've ever been told is that he left by mutual consent.
If he didn't leave by mutual consent then he was either sacked or he walked out. Which do you believe it was?
Old 11-09-2014, 07:37 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
I am sure he will lift the lid as Sky promise as it is unlike them to market themselves on a lie.

However i would guess that on the day we will get 'after the break Tony Pulis lifts the lid...' and it will 2024 before he finally does.
Old 11-09-2014, 07:37 PM

Baffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arron View Post
If he didn't leave by mutual consent then he was either sacked or he walked out. Which do you believe it was?
Absolutely no idea. Still haven't been told anything.
Old 11-09-2014, 07:53 PM

Who Cares? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWho Cares? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWho Cares? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWho Cares? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWho Cares? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWho Cares? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWho Cares? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWho Cares? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWho Cares? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWho Cares? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWho Cares? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipp Ahoy! View Post
So how much are they paying him to do the show?
Whatever it is now, he will probably ask for more at about 10.50 on Sunday morning.
Old 11-09-2014, 07:59 PM
Nothing to see here.

Arron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is here
Quote:
Absolutely no idea. Still haven't been told anything.
Yes we have, we've been told it was by mutual consent.

There's every possibility that was actually the case, but we'll never find out the reasons why both parties came to that decision.
Old 11-09-2014, 08:06 PM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
It's all too boring now though isn't it? Simply don't care what he has to say now TBH. Whatever he thinks is irrelevant now. Historically he has always 'allegedly' leaked stories to the press first rather than come out with anything controversial live. If nothing has come out by Saturday night from a well known Stoke journalist then I wouldn't expect this to be anything more than -

different views on the vision and the way to get there, blah, blah, blah - smashing club, when I was at Stoke, smashing, did I mention I was at Stoke, wonderful Mr Coates, cooohee Mr Coates I am waiting - call me. :-)
Old 11-09-2014, 08:24 PM

sydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'll just get my Coates, I expect.
Old 11-09-2014, 08:26 PM
Die seife bitte fräulein!

anti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
A timely reminder to Premier League clubs that he's out of work and looking for a new club to drain.
Old 11-09-2014, 08:43 PM

Lemming came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLemming came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLemming came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLemming came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLemming came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLemming came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLemming came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLemming came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLemming came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLemming came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLemming came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arron View Post
Yes we have, we've been told it was by mutual consent.

There's every possibility that was actually the case, but we'll never find out the reasons why both parties came to that decision.
My question to Pulis would be: Did you and Parish go out on the piss the night of "the meeting?".
Something a Sky journalist told me before the West Ham game. So much so that Parish spent the night in his office before making the announcement the following morning that Pulis was leaving. I can't see Pulis as an "out on the piss" kind of man, always thought he had a tag on him that went off if he strayed more than 200yds. from a gym or training facility.
Old 11-09-2014, 08:57 PM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemming View Post
My question to Pulis would be: Did you and Parish go out on the piss the night of "the meeting?".
Something a Sky journalist told me before the West Ham game. So much so that Parish spent the night in his office before making the announcement the following morning that Pulis was leaving. I can't see Pulis as an "out on the piss" kind of man, always thought he had a tag on him that went off if he strayed more than 200yds. from a gym or training facility.
I thought I heard reference to SP and TP having a drink together after the mutual agreement. Can't remember where now - it was in some interview or something. Not sure how heavy a session it was, but a drink together was mentioned.
Old 11-09-2014, 09:09 PM

jeffers1960 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejeffers1960 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejeffers1960 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejeffers1960 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejeffers1960 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejeffers1960 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejeffers1960 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejeffers1960 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejeffers1960 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejeffers1960 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejeffers1960 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
"As I've said before Kammy , it's a smashing football club , but I wasn't having Moody bounce on my Mrs's falsies "
Old 11-09-2014, 09:15 PM
Official Sponsor - oh :(

Barbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin H View Post
I thought I heard reference to SP and TP having a drink together after the mutual agreement. Can't remember where now - it was in some interview or something. Not sure how heavy a session it was, but a drink together was mentioned.
Not that I know him at all well, but SP doesn't seem the type to go out on a drinking binge.

But you're right, I remember hearing/reading something out them meeting up over a drink or a meal or something.
Old 11-09-2014, 09:17 PM
Official Sponsor - oh :(

Barbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffers1960 View Post
"As I've said before Kammy , it's a smashing football club , but I wasn't having Moody bounce on my Mrs's falsies "
Perhaps that's what he meant when he said he needed to leave for the sake of his marriage.
Old 11-09-2014, 09:19 PM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
'Maltesersgate'
Old 11-09-2014, 09:33 PM

IanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is here
I wonder if he will wear a baseball cap?