Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 11-09-2014, 09:33 PM
Ledley's beard.

SpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Hopefully they "lift the lid" on his headbutting of James Beattie while stark-bollock naked when at Stoke.

That's about as juicy as it'll potentially get, there's going to be confidentiality clauses for confidentiality clauses to stop him going to any detail at all over his departure.

WIIIILF, WIIIILF WILL TEAR YOU APART...AGAIN!
Old 11-09-2014, 09:34 PM

Danny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffers1960 View Post
"As I've said before Kammy , it's a smashing football club , but I wasn't having Moody bounce on my Mrs's falsies "
Old 11-09-2014, 10:13 PM
No authority but yourself

philsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tele Caster View Post
Wouldn't it be great if Wilf nets a hat-trick and then Pulis has to say, "I didn't want him - I wanted Matty Etherington at 60k-a-week on the wing instead."
And gayle gets a couple and he say's "i was gonna loan him to ipswich"

He'll probably talk about stoke more than us anyway and tbh i couldn't care less what bull he comes out with anyway,he's a complete bore.
Old 11-09-2014, 10:23 PM
Loving the LED.

stumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is here
Bollocks to him. At the end of the day he walked out TWO days before the season started. If he was unhappy why wait so long.
Old 11-09-2014, 11:01 PM

Aaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I wish him well. None of us know the facts or reasoning for definite on why he departed, and he bought me some of the best memories as a Palace fan I could have wished for.

I was gutted when he left, but all of Parish's decisions have worked out for the better. He's left no bad feelings with me. I feel now where near the anger I felt toward Warnock and Dougie for seperate reasons.

I'm sure he will act professional when speaking about our club in the long run.
Old 11-09-2014, 11:52 PM
Banned by Moderators

Lombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is here
He left us in a better state than he found us. Probably left because we wouldn't meet his demands for incoming players wages and felt he wasn't being backed enough. So be it. Thanks for memories Tony. Good luck. Just hope your next club gets relegated
Old 12-09-2014, 05:48 AM

sky dancer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsky dancer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsky dancer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsky dancer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsky dancer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsky dancer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsky dancer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsky dancer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsky dancer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsky dancer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsky dancer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Apparently he has form for producing incriminating documents from down the front of his shorts. That would certainly make good TV.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 12-09-2014, 07:24 AM

SE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky dancer View Post
Apparently he has form for producing incriminating documents from down the front of his shorts. That would certainly make good TV.

Good stuff, but are you going to link the final episode?
Old 12-09-2014, 07:35 AM
Palace Addict

trufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is here
Defeat v Burnley would give him a golden opportunity to make snidey comments about our club, his departure and the direction of our season without him. Really need to ensure that doesn't happen.
Old 12-09-2014, 08:10 AM
Puncheon above our weight

sydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is here
Note to self-stay off twitter and the bbs when this airs
Old 12-09-2014, 08:57 AM
Administrator

EddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by alanlee11 View Post
great, just what we need - surely we have to move on now? Digging this up isn't going to help anyone
So how do you suggest we stop it happening?
Old 12-09-2014, 09:05 AM

sky dancer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsky dancer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsky dancer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsky dancer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsky dancer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsky dancer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsky dancer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsky dancer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsky dancer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsky dancer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsky dancer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by SE25 exile View Post
Good stuff, but are you going to link the final episode?

here you go

Interesting parallels with what happened at Gils 10 years ago and our summer - Pulis demanding bonus payments at a critical time for the club

You have to wonder whether Pulis being tapped up is another similarity
Old 12-09-2014, 09:54 AM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky dancer View Post

Max Clifford
Old 12-09-2014, 10:05 AM
BTC

Far East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arron View Post
If he didn't leave by mutual consent then he was either sacked or he walked out. Which do you believe it was?
Parish has said that TP was unhappy and asked to leave his position. He didn't resign because he wouldn't get any severance pay, but he did, for all intents and purposes - resign.

Here is the interview "blah blah transfers....blah blah great fans....blah blah my time at Stoke....blah blah Coates....blah blah all the best to Palace...blah blah... I've never been relegated.... blah blah giz' us a job.."
Old 12-09-2014, 10:12 AM

Pierre : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePierre : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePierre : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePierre : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePierre : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePierre : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePierre : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePierre : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePierre : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePierre : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePierre : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I don't think we will find anything more out. Other than TP did not like being constrained by a strict transfer and wage budget. He will be diplomatic and as CPFC2010 have moved on I would imagine that's exactly how he will want to play it.
Old 12-09-2014, 10:26 AM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winny View Post
BBS meltdown imminent 11.10am on Sunday
Meh! Sounds like you are melting already
Old 12-09-2014, 10:27 AM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by New LP View Post
Is that what actually happened, or are you just making something up to paint Pulis as the big bad wolf?
I thought he was making a bit of a joke. I smiled. is that ok?
Old 12-09-2014, 10:32 AM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baffled Bob 2 View Post
And the far more numerous anti-Pulis brigade despite the fact that all we've ever been told is that he left by mutual consent.
Thank goodness there are more of us behind our present boardmembers than behind a very well paid former manager who walked out on us two days before the season started eh? Or would you prefer it the other way round?
Old 12-09-2014, 10:34 AM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by SA Eagle View Post
Plus the fact that the truth probably won't show him in a great light either
Nice one
Old 12-09-2014, 10:38 AM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaroncpfc View Post
I wish him well. None of us know the facts or reasoning for definite on why he departed, and he bought me some of the best memories as a Palace fan I could have wished for.

I was gutted when he left, but all of Parish's decisions have worked out for the better. He's left no bad feelings with me. I feel now where near the anger I felt toward Warnock and Dougie for seperate reasons.

I'm sure he will act professional when speaking about our club in the long run.
Pity he wasn't more professional about the method and timing of his departure from the club eh