Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 13-09-2014, 12:56 PM

camusbai : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecamusbai : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecamusbai : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecamusbai : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecamusbai : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecamusbai : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecamusbai : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecamusbai : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecamusbai : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecamusbai : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecamusbai : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Thank you Brumie, first time post a video here.
Old 13-09-2014, 01:03 PM

camusbai : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecamusbai : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecamusbai : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecamusbai : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecamusbai : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecamusbai : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecamusbai : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecamusbai : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecamusbai : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecamusbai : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecamusbai : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Actually, I watched 2 Palace games last season and one of them was against Chelsea in Selhurst Park.

Last edited by camusbai; 13-09-2014 at 01:07 PM.
Old 13-09-2014, 01:06 PM

Kosowski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKosowski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKosowski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKosowski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKosowski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKosowski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKosowski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKosowski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKosowski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKosowski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKosowski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Massive fan of the Fan! Welcome back to Selhurst!

Great free kick too.
Old 13-09-2014, 01:07 PM

LLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brumie Allan View Post
'm pretty sure this is him.
pretty sure it isnt

Dont you think he would have said he would be at Selhurst this weekend?!
Old 13-09-2014, 01:16 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Steve in taking contrary view shocker.
Old 13-09-2014, 01:18 PM

LLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
Steve in taking contrary view shocker.

Ok, whatever

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 13-09-2014, 07:00 PM
4 Palace Fans

CPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Omen View Post
I am sure you can find time to ask if this is him on the BBS, can't you?
I did. It's not him. He didnt know what I was talking about. Great to meet him. He seemed to be really happy to be back at Selhurst.
Old 13-09-2014, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC2010 View Post
I did. It's not him.
Oh, huge surprise
Old 14-09-2014, 07:55 PM

garronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC2010 View Post
I did. It's not him. He didnt know what I was talking about. Great to meet him. He seemed to be really happy to be back at Selhurst.
Camusbai should be banned then
Old 14-09-2014, 08:57 PM
Between matches

MasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is here
Inviting fan along part of our ploy to get a massive investment from the CPP Chinese?
Old 14-09-2014, 10:48 PM

HRS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Always remember his goal against Bradford at the Whitehorse end, low drive from what must have been about 35 yards out, went like a rocket!. Real good player for us during tough times. Also a top professional and very versatile.
Old 15-09-2014, 03:17 PM

Anyway, I am so moved by you guys who really still remember Fan who actually just played few years for Crystal Palace.

You know he was the captain of Shanghai Shenhua and the hero of our city. Shenhua and Fan accompanied my whole childhood.

If you don't mind I 'd like to share his new stories with you here as 'Fan'.
Old 15-09-2014, 03:23 PM
By hand or by Bannan

Excowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is here
It's all gone a bit Talented Mr Ripley now :/

Werner Herzog
Old 15-09-2014, 03:35 PM
Afferte mihi cervisiam

Scrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is here
This has all gone a bit bizarre....

Old 15-09-2014, 07:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by camusbai View Post
Anyway, I am so moved by you guys who really still remember Fan who actually just played few years for Crystal Palace.

You know he was the captain of Shanghai Shenhua and the hero of our city. Shenhua and Fan accompanied my whole childhood.

Someone ban this weirdo
Old 15-09-2014, 08:34 PM

switchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is here
I gave him all my bank details and Western Union money transfer for a signed shirt
Old 15-09-2014, 09:33 PM
Edenbridge in Exile

Ninjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by camusbai View Post

Oohhh! I like this idea of taking on a footballers persona.

From here on in I'll be known as Calvin Andrew on here.
Old 15-09-2014, 10:06 PM
techno sapiens

the drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjas Headband View Post
Oohhh! I like this idea of taking on a footballers persona.

From here on in I'll be known as Calvin Andrew on here.
This is great, from now on I will be Dave Madden.

I'm doing fine guys, still watch that playoff final second leg now and again. I am happy to clear up the mystery of who I ran to after the penalty went in, it was my old man in the front of the AW who had a tenner on me to score.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIMGb0p9hrQ
Old 15-09-2014, 11:15 PM
Edenbridge in Exile

Ninjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by the drexciyan View Post
This is great, from now on I will be Dave Madden.

I'm doing fine guys, still watch that playoff final second leg now and again. I am happy to clear up the mystery of who I ran to after the penalty went in, it was my old man in the front of the AW who had a tenner on me to score.
Good to hear from you Dave. As for me, I've still got my goal scoring boots as I've managed to score a goal at each of my last four clubs. I'm hoping to get into double figures by scoring another goal for Rochdale any month soon.

All the best,

Calv.
Old 17-09-2014, 10:35 PM
Global Thermonuclear War

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
I once saw him in Tesco Purley. He looked taller than I thought he would be.