Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 17-09-2014, 10:54 PM
AWM V 41 118,119

Brummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by camusbai View Post
Anyway, I am so moved by you guys who really still remember Fan who actually just played few years for Crystal Palace.

You know he was the captain of Shanghai Shenhua and the hero of our city. Shenhua and Fan accompanied my whole childhood.

If you don't mind I 'd like to share his new stories with you here as 'Fan'.
As long that you don't pretend to be Fan but just a Fan of Fan that should be ok. It was good to see that video of him. Please share anything else on him you find.

Old 17-09-2014, 11:03 PM

garronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is heregarronrav Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brumie Allan View Post
As long that you don't pretend to be Fan but just a Fan of Fan that should be ok. It was good to see that video of him. Please share anything else on him you find.
Cool modding bro, taken from the James book of excellent modding
Old 17-09-2014, 11:14 PM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
Hello all...........my real name is Terry Byfield.....

if you need any inside info please read all my posts and follow me on twitter....
Old 17-09-2014, 11:38 PM
AWM V 41 118,119

Brummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbo View Post
Hello all...........my real name is Terry Byfield.....

if you need any inside info please read all my posts and follow me on twitter....
Thanks for your 30 years at Palace.

Old 17-09-2014, 11:39 PM
AWM V 41 118,119

Quote:
Originally Posted by garronrav View Post
Cool modding bro, taken from the James book of excellent modding
Thank you I was taught by a master.

Old 17-09-2014, 11:43 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by the drexciyan View Post
This is great, from now on I will be Dave Madden.

I'm doing fine guys, still watch that playoff final second leg now and again. I am happy to clear up the mystery of who I ran to after the penalty went in, it was my old man in the front of the AW who had a tenner on me to score.
Old 18-09-2014, 12:45 AM
Banned by Moderators

edgarsglasses77 lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againedgarsglasses77 lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againedgarsglasses77 lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againedgarsglasses77 lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againedgarsglasses77 lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againedgarsglasses77 lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againedgarsglasses77 lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againedgarsglasses77 lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againedgarsglasses77 lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againedgarsglasses77 lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againedgarsglasses77 lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love again
Why do people pretend to be an ex player?! It ruins it for those of us who are genuine.

Edgar.
Old 18-09-2014, 02:17 AM
Morally devoid scum

danpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by edgarsglasses77 View Post
Why do people pretend to be an ex player?! It ruins it for those of us who are genuine.

Edgar.
Most underrated poster on the BBS
Old 18-09-2014, 02:58 AM
AWM V 41 118,119

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgarsglasses77 View Post

Edgar.
I'll never forgive you for that back pass.

Old 18-09-2014, 05:34 AM

KYLIE MINEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKYLIE MINEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKYLIE MINEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKYLIE MINEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKYLIE MINEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKYLIE MINEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKYLIE MINEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKYLIE MINEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKYLIE MINEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKYLIE MINEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKYLIE MINEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Jile Medinak here . I know where all the people that want to drop me live. FYI
Old 18-09-2014, 02:18 PM

Son of Ron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Ron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Ron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Ron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Ron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Ron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Ron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Ron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Ron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Ron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Ron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Morecombe has a legends XI ??!!

Son of Uncle Ron..
(not really, quite why I'd make that claim I don't know)
Old 18-09-2014, 02:20 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Clive Allen here, I'm sure you've all got a nice warm welcome for me..
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 18-09-2014, 02:25 PM
Die adler

Pub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is here
I heard that Danny boy is Kevin Miller.
Old 18-09-2014, 04:45 PM
Afferte mihi cervisiam

Scrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is here
Richard Harris here. No longer a footballer, but instead have taken up Javelin. Hope to nail that world record soon
Old 18-09-2014, 06:20 PM

Soarin' Eagles Sam the man is hereSoarin' Eagles Sam the man is hereSoarin' Eagles Sam the man is hereSoarin' Eagles Sam the man is hereSoarin' Eagles Sam the man is hereSoarin' Eagles Sam the man is hereSoarin' Eagles Sam the man is hereSoarin' Eagles Sam the man is hereSoarin' Eagles Sam the man is hereSoarin' Eagles Sam the man is hereSoarin' Eagles Sam the man is here
John Bostock here. Can someone resign me. PLEASE?!
Old 18-09-2014, 06:26 PM
BTC

Far East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soarin' Eagles View Post
John Bostock here. Can someone resign me. PLEASE?!
Is Bostok still playing in Belgium?
Old 19-09-2014, 06:15 AM

Am Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Hi.

IOU £650,000

Mike F.
Old 19-09-2014, 12:23 PM
Flying High

cpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Hi, I'm Darren Ambrose.

No I don't know either.
Old 19-09-2014, 12:40 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Hi, does anyone want to invest in some bitcoins?

Up the Palace.

Russ.
Old 19-09-2014, 12:44 PM

ForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Ashley Paul Robinson here, and I am on dis ting.