Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 14-09-2014, 06:25 PM

MAW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Fan Zhiyi at the Burnley game

It was great to see Fan Zhiyi back at Selhurst during the Burnley game. Presumably, we haven't re-signed him!

I am surprised the club have not dipped into the Chinese market again since his time with us - there must be many gems to be found there still.
Old 14-09-2014, 06:34 PM
BTC

Far East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is here
There is a great young player called Wu Lei, but I was told he wouldn't be signed because Pulis prefers British players. Now he's gone maybe we can sign him up and watch as our profile expands across China and weigh the RMB as it comes flooding in
Old 14-09-2014, 06:38 PM
Die adler

Pub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is here
Steve B.

If you reading this can you tell us how Fan being at the game came about?

Great to see him. Such a commited and likeable player.
Old 14-09-2014, 07:08 PM

LLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Idol View Post
Steve B.

If you reading this can you tell us how Fan being at the game came about?

Great to see him. Such a commited and likeable player.
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 14-09-2014, 07:49 PM
Banded by Moderationers

Brett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is here
Good to see him. Shame none of the new lot around me knew who he was.
Old 18-09-2014, 01:12 PM

camusbai : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecamusbai : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecamusbai : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecamusbai : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecamusbai : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecamusbai : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecamusbai : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecamusbai : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecamusbai : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecamusbai : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecamusbai : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Yes, Wu Lei is the best young forward player in China.
One thing maybe you don't know, that Wu's master Xu Genbao is also Fan Zhiyi’s master.
Several years ago, Fan Zhiyi also was the manger or coach of the club which Wu is playing for, which belongs Xu Genbao.
I hope you can understand the relationship among them.
Old 18-09-2014, 01:13 PM

camusbai : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecamusbai : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecamusbai : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecamusbai : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecamusbai : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecamusbai : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecamusbai : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecamusbai : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecamusbai : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecamusbai : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecamusbai : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Far East Eagle View Post
There is a great young player called Wu Lei, but I was told he wouldn't be signed because Pulis prefers British players. Now he's gone maybe we can sign him up and watch as our profile expands across China and weigh the RMB as it comes flooding in
One thing maybe you don't know, that Wu's master Xu Genbao is also Fan Zhiyi’s master.
Several years ago, Fan Zhiyi also was the manger or coach of the club which Wu is playing for, which belongs Xu Genbao.
Old 18-09-2014, 01:25 PM
techno sapiens

the drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by camusbai View Post
Is he coach for Grasshoppers FC?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIMGb0p9hrQ
Old 18-09-2014, 01:30 PM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
I'd love us to sign someone called Wu Lei. We could chant "Wu Le-I aint nothin to **** with"

Free Palestine
Old 18-09-2014, 01:37 PM
Cruddy Clique

PALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PauLo View Post
I'd love us to sign someone called Wu Lei. We could chant "Wu Le-I aint nothin to **** with"
Wu Lei is for the children.
Old 18-09-2014, 01:46 PM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
" wi lui you
Wi lui you
Wi lui you
And if you play we follow follow follow

I'll get me coat .

Excuse the poor spelling .
Old 18-09-2014, 01:50 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brett View Post
Good to see him. Shame none of the new lot around me knew who he was.
I got a strange look for trying to start the old chant for him:

He's tall
Chinese
And beats up referees
Fan Zhiyi
Fan Zhiyi
Old 18-09-2014, 02:50 PM
Banded by Moderationers

Brett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
I got a strange look for trying to start the old chant for him:

He's tall
Chinese
And beats up referees
Fan Zhiyi
Fan Zhiyi
What's the full one to Land of Hope and Glory? I've got the last bit... "came across the sea, he plays for Crystal Palace, his name is Fan Zhiyi".
Old 18-09-2014, 02:54 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brett View Post
What's the full one to Land of Hope and Glory? I've got the last bit... "came across the sea, he plays for Crystal Palace, his name is Fan Zhiyi".
All the way from China or From the land of China?

Annoyingly I recall singing it long into the night in Cleethorpes after Grimbsy Town away once upon a time, but can't remember the words.
Old 18-09-2014, 05:37 PM

MAW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Is such a master a trainer / agent?
Old 18-09-2014, 06:07 PM
Goldmember

KungFuCharlie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKungFuCharlie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKungFuCharlie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKungFuCharlie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKungFuCharlie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKungFuCharlie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKungFuCharlie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKungFuCharlie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKungFuCharlie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKungFuCharlie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKungFuCharlie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I met Zhiyi on the No.12 bus on Oxford Street once. I told him I was learning Chinese and he gave me his email address. Absolute legend.
Old 18-09-2014, 06:46 PM
one love

AJ8 Sam the man is hereAJ8 Sam the man is hereAJ8 Sam the man is hereAJ8 Sam the man is hereAJ8 Sam the man is hereAJ8 Sam the man is hereAJ8 Sam the man is hereAJ8 Sam the man is hereAJ8 Sam the man is hereAJ8 Sam the man is hereAJ8 Sam the man is here
Wu Lei Wu Lei Wu Lei Wu Lei, ahahhhhhhhahahhhhh

Kaiser Chiefs innit...
Old 18-09-2014, 10:39 PM
Puncheon above our weight

sydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:

Old 18-09-2014, 10:50 PM

CPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is here
Top player.

Centre back, midfielder and sometimes forward.

Sun Jihai was very good too.
Old 18-09-2014, 11:20 PM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
Quote: