Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 18-09-2014, 01:56 AM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagles #1 View Post
That is the worse thing in the world. Worse than Ebola and AIDS. People sitting on their arse in silence, miserable as ****, but they suddenly see themselves on the screen and act as if they've just won £100m on the Euromillions.

Massive wankers.
Old 18-09-2014, 08:03 AM
Lost in translation

BBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrumpy View Post
Looks like one of the Palace TV guys...
He is.
Old 18-09-2014, 08:45 AM
AWM V 41 118,119

Brummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalaceTV View Post
I hate to put all the speculation to bed, but indeed it was Palace TV's cameraman. The powers that be though it would be a nice idea to have our own camera to pick up crowd shots during the game and other bits and bobs pre match and at half time etc. It was his first game so won't have been seen elsewhere before. The guy for the West Ham game was just a one off.
I thought it was the camera man from the feature we had on MOTD2.

Old 18-09-2014, 09:43 AM
Administrator

EddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is here
Quote:
That is the worse thing in the world. Worse than Ebola and AIDS. People sitting on their arse in silence, miserable as ****, but they suddenly see themselves on the screen and act as if they've just won £100m on the Euromillions.

Massive wankers.
Cameraman ignore you, did he?
Old 18-09-2014, 09:55 AM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kosowski View Post
It's Kebe.
Did u recognise his flip flops?
Old 18-09-2014, 09:58 AM

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Quote:

Massive wankers.
Hard to argue with this. Prime offenders tend to be Arsenal fans.
Old 18-09-2014, 12:05 PM

jobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malarkey View Post
Leicester supporter, seeing what other chants we have so he can report back to his own fans.

So true
Old 18-09-2014, 03:04 PM

PalaceTV has got sunshine in a bagPalaceTV has got sunshine in a bagPalaceTV has got sunshine in a bagPalaceTV has got sunshine in a bagPalaceTV has got sunshine in a bagPalaceTV has got sunshine in a bagPalaceTV has got sunshine in a bagPalaceTV has got sunshine in a bagPalaceTV has got sunshine in a bagPalaceTV has got sunshine in a bagPalaceTV has got sunshine in a bag
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggineagle View Post
Can I ask who "the powers that be" are in this instance ??
Steve Parish along with other senior members of staff. Other comments about it being rude and crowd shots all the time; I only cut to them during breaks in play and the majority of kids shown loved seeing themselves on the screen. I don't see Sky Sports asking permission to show your face on TV!
Old 19-09-2014, 11:58 AM

Eye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is here
Quote:
Steve Parish along with other senior members of staff. Other comments about it being rude and crowd shots all the time; I only cut to them during breaks in play and the majority of kids shown loved seeing themselves on the screen. I don't see Sky Sports asking permission to show your face on TV!
And keep it up! I love the crowd shots on TV and at the game
My brother Pc Patrick Dunne - A Tribute (Patrick is the pianist too)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfmADrc4fsg
Old 19-09-2014, 12:13 PM
it's a city you know...

st albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is here
What next, bongo cam, kiss cam. It's bullshit American crap. The west ham one was embarrassing. 3-1 down and he approaches a couple that quite clearly look miserable, then they go all fake and excited for 5 seconds before resorting back to normal
Old 19-09-2014, 05:34 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eye-dee View Post
And keep it up! I love the crowd shots on TV and at the game
I'd much rather see a bit more of the action, or a couple of replays, than have some Surrey cabbage gurning at me from a big tele.
Old 19-09-2014, 07:06 PM

Eye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by st albans View Post
What next, bongo cam, kiss cam. It's bullshit American crap. The west ham one was embarrassing. 3-1 down and he approaches a couple that quite clearly look miserable, then they go all fake and excited for 5 seconds before resorting back to normal
Fake? If it cheered them up for 5 seconds of their 15 seconds of fame, then good.
My brother Pc Patrick Dunne - A Tribute (Patrick is the pianist too)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfmADrc4fsg
Old 22-09-2014, 11:42 PM

CarlVeart is haring down the right flank like Pemberton in the 1990 semi-finalCarlVeart is haring down the right flank like Pemberton in the 1990 semi-finalCarlVeart is haring down the right flank like Pemberton in the 1990 semi-finalCarlVeart is haring down the right flank like Pemberton in the 1990 semi-finalCarlVeart is haring down the right flank like Pemberton in the 1990 semi-finalCarlVeart is haring down the right flank like Pemberton in the 1990 semi-finalCarlVeart is haring down the right flank like Pemberton in the 1990 semi-finalCarlVeart is haring down the right flank like Pemberton in the 1990 semi-finalCarlVeart is haring down the right flank like Pemberton in the 1990 semi-finalCarlVeart is haring down the right flank like Pemberton in the 1990 semi-finalCarlVeart is haring down the right flank like Pemberton in the 1990 semi-final
I'll alert my brother (he's a Holmesdale season ticket holder)..he'll be dead chuffed to have a BBS thread in his honour...with only one Jimmy Savile reference
Old 23-09-2014, 12:46 PM
23 years for 6174 posts

ee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o Sam the man is hereee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o Sam the man is hereee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o Sam the man is hereee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o Sam the man is hereee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o Sam the man is hereee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o Sam the man is hereee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o Sam the man is hereee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o Sam the man is hereee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o Sam the man is hereee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o Sam the man is hereee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o Sam the man is here
As I've said many times in the past...all these crowd shots - parents with their kids and all that fluffy stuff..all well and good , but the very area you'd expect to get the most out of it.. i.e. the Family stand at the Whitehorse... can only see sweet Fanny Adams.
Very strange.
Old 23-09-2014, 12:56 PM

averity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
cant wait for leicester fans to try and sing our song again, then we just take over and jobo starts drumming for us, haha, one of my best memories the last game at leicesters ground! best the away fans have ever been imo
Old 24-09-2014, 12:37 PM
Over Land & Sea

imashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
And the close up of the bird in block E with the nice rack
Old 24-09-2014, 01:29 PM
Less blimpy than before

Andycol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndycol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndycol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndycol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndycol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndycol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndycol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndycol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndycol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndycol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndycol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
My boy was on and loved it.
Old 24-09-2014, 01:41 PM

Eaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellavista View Post
I'd much rather see a bit more of the action, or a couple of replays, than have some Surrey cabbage gurning at me from a big tele.
See enough of that in a mirror first thing in the morning do you?
Old 24-09-2014, 02:00 PM

MikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
I don't see Sky Sports asking permission to show your face on TV!
It's presumably in the T&Cs when you buy a ticket.
Old 24-09-2014, 02:12 PM
Middle-aged member

Civic : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCivic : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCivic : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCivic : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCivic : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCivic : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCivic : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCivic : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCivic : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCivic : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCivic : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Could it have been Cameraman Jerome? And was it videotape or Philm Barber? What make of camera was it - Kevin Philips or Jim Canon?