Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 17-09-2014, 07:48 PM

Merv24 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningMerv24 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningMerv24 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningMerv24 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningMerv24 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningMerv24 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningMerv24 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningMerv24 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningMerv24 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningMerv24 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningMerv24 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer - About to be sacked

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer - About to be sacked and Pulis to take over is the rumour I am hearing(reading) from Cardiff at the moment.
Old 17-09-2014, 08:13 PM

JackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is here
If so, good news as it means Pulis cant rescue a team in relegation trouble.
Old 17-09-2014, 08:16 PM
Mutant Algorithm

Shoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is here
That figures, following Paul Lambert's new contract...
Till they're knocking on the door of your homes
Old 17-09-2014, 08:19 PM
By hand or by Bannan

Excowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is here
Pulis and Tan at the same club. That would be something.

Werner Herzog
Old 17-09-2014, 08:19 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
No surprise about OGS he is clueless. But TP isn't going to get on with a clown like Tan for long so I would be surprised if he takes it. A Prem job will be available before too long.
Old 17-09-2014, 08:20 PM
Official Sponsor - oh :(

Barbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is here
What's this got to do with General Palace Discussion?
Old 17-09-2014, 08:23 PM
Nothing to see here.

Arron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is hereArron Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara4003 View Post
What's this got to do with General Palace Discussion?
Nothing. Nada. Zero. Zilch. Doodly squat.
Old 17-09-2014, 08:27 PM

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
This would suit all parties,including us i should imagine.
Old 17-09-2014, 08:32 PM
Unregistered Muser

regal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is here
I would've thought the managerial triangle is about to happen.

Pulis to Hull
Bruce to Nooc
SuperAl to Palace by Xmas
Old 17-09-2014, 08:34 PM
Skip To The End

Wibble Wobble came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWibble Wobble came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWibble Wobble came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWibble Wobble came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWibble Wobble came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWibble Wobble came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWibble Wobble came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWibble Wobble came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWibble Wobble came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWibble Wobble came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWibble Wobble came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Pulis is in Malaysia at the moment doing tv work.
Old 17-09-2014, 08:38 PM
Banned by Moderators

edgarsglasses77 lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againedgarsglasses77 lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againedgarsglasses77 lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againedgarsglasses77 lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againedgarsglasses77 lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againedgarsglasses77 lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againedgarsglasses77 lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againedgarsglasses77 lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againedgarsglasses77 lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againedgarsglasses77 lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againedgarsglasses77 lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love again
Ole going pulis not going to cardiff.
Old 17-09-2014, 08:40 PM
Pushing The Sky Away

crystaljim Sam the man is herecrystaljim Sam the man is herecrystaljim Sam the man is herecrystaljim Sam the man is herecrystaljim Sam the man is herecrystaljim Sam the man is herecrystaljim Sam the man is herecrystaljim Sam the man is herecrystaljim Sam the man is herecrystaljim Sam the man is herecrystaljim Sam the man is here
So we have a manager that is good at getting teams promoted, and Cardiff are about to get a manager that is good at not getting relegated.

Perhaps we could do a swap?
Old 17-09-2014, 08:46 PM
it's a city you know...

st albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is here
one of the worst managers i have ever seen manage in the premier league. Spoke absolute nonsense before and after every game, and seemed tactically all over the show
Old 17-09-2014, 08:47 PM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
I thought Pulis was restricted from getting another job until the new year as a condition of being released from his Palace contract, or do we get some compensation?
Old 17-09-2014, 08:52 PM
This was a triumph.....

red&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is here
still interesting reading the Cardiff forums they all think TP is going there? I mean all that huffing and puffing he did about transfers and money and they think the premier league manager of the year is going to tip up at a Championship club that's sat in 17th after the window has closed. It's not like his stock has never been higher and that there aren't a couple of premier league sides that look like they will be looking for new managers soon is it? That's not even mentioning the moustachioed bond villain that owns Cardiff.
Old 17-09-2014, 08:57 PM
By hand or by Bannan

Excowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is here
If Pulis goes to Cardiff I will **** a dragon live on Palace Player.

Werner Herzog
Old 17-09-2014, 08:59 PM
techno sapiens

the drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is here
Pulis will go to whoever pays him his 3 million bonus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIMGb0p9hrQ
Old 17-09-2014, 09:00 PM

passenger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepassenger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepassenger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepassenger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepassenger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepassenger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepassenger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepassenger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepassenger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepassenger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepassenger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Excowboy View Post
If Pulis goes to Cardiff I will **** a dragon live on Palace Player.
you must train one first
Old 17-09-2014, 09:01 PM
Burbs Palace

Typical Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTypical Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTypical Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTypical Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTypical Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTypical Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTypical Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTypical Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTypical Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTypical Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTypical Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince Hilaire's Afro View Post
I thought Pulis was restricted from getting another job until the new year as a condition of being released from his Palace contract, or do we get some compensation?
The sooner he's employed the more compensation we get. As ever Parish drove a hard deal, to the benefit for CPFC, in impossible circumstances.
Old 17-09-2014, 09:04 PM
techno sapiens

the drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by red&blue_moomin View Post
still interesting reading the Cardiff forums they all think TP is going there? I mean all that huffing and puffing he did about transfers and money and they think the premier league manager of the year is going to tip up at a Championship club that's sat in 17th after the window has closed. It's not like his stock has never been higher and that there aren't a couple of premier league sides that look like they will be looking for new managers soon is it? That's not even mentioning the moustachioed bond villain that owns Cardiff.
Would the manager of the year go to the Championship? Intruiging. Perhaps he will become an ambassador for the managerial arts, managing teams across the divisions to fulfill their targets with his superior managerial skills. Just pay him what he wants and he will give you what you want.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIMGb0p9hrQ