Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 21-09-2014, 07:41 PM
analyse this

bourne man Sam the man is herebourne man Sam the man is herebourne man Sam the man is herebourne man Sam the man is herebourne man Sam the man is herebourne man Sam the man is herebourne man Sam the man is herebourne man Sam the man is herebourne man Sam the man is herebourne man Sam the man is herebourne man Sam the man is here
For those of us in the "RailwaY" in Branksome, Wahoo wahoo
Old 21-09-2014, 07:59 PM
Vikings No 6

Big Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweeny2 View Post
I rarely watch Palace or any Football in Crawley so I'm guessing It's unlikely our game will be on ???
All of our matches are shown, good atmosphere in there today with plenty of Palace in there
Old 21-09-2014, 08:56 PM

Eaglez is like ice, their footing does betrayEaglez is like ice, their footing does betrayEaglez is like ice, their footing does betrayEaglez is like ice, their footing does betrayEaglez is like ice, their footing does betrayEaglez is like ice, their footing does betrayEaglez is like ice, their footing does betrayEaglez is like ice, their footing does betrayEaglez is like ice, their footing does betrayEaglez is like ice, their footing does betrayEaglez is like ice, their footing does betray
Great atmosphere in dice bar
Old 21-09-2014, 09:30 PM
Sir Roy

TheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglez View Post
Great atmosphere in dice bar
Old 22-09-2014, 10:11 AM
Supporter since '72

Blackfen Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackfen Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackfen Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackfen Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackfen Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackfen Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackfen Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackfen Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackfen Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackfen Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlackfen Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
It was a really good afternoon in Prince of Wales, Mottingham. Shows all the games every week

Last edited by Blackfen Eagle; 22-09-2014 at 12:00 PM.