Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 21-09-2014, 10:09 PM
Just living my life

nathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by art malice View Post
Stop moaning!
Old 21-09-2014, 10:13 PM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penstone Eagle View Post
Yep.

Although without some so called 'negative comments' the 'wise after the event' smug so and so's would have nothing to post about.
Nice one, and so true.
Old 21-09-2014, 10:17 PM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
SSN just showed all interviews of every manager involved in prem games today. Except....guess who???
....On 5 Live I heard the Everton manager's interview and some bloke from the Liverpool Gazette giving his opinion about Everton
Old 21-09-2014, 10:22 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by newish eagle View Post
Refresh refresh refresh........yeessss! COYP
LOL. All this technology in 2014, all the streams etc., and it's barely no different to waiting agonisingly for a Ceefax confirmation.
Old 21-09-2014, 10:32 PM
Basil Fawlty

Jay_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJay_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJay_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJay_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJay_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJay_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJay_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJay_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJay_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJay_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJay_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Undefeated under Neil Warnock, 5 points from 3 games is a good return.

Dallas cowboys fan.
You shouldn't drink on a empty head.
Friday Night Lights, the best book/TV show/Film combo ever!

follow me on Twitter HarlingJ add me!
Old 21-09-2014, 10:33 PM
Between matches

MasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay_eagle View Post
Undefeated under Neil Warnock, 5 points from 3 games is a good return.
Especially with two of them away.
Old 21-09-2014, 10:34 PM
SHUT IT SLAG

Location: We're the Sweeney son, and we haven't had any dinner
Jack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Some familiar faces here in the travelling army:

To view the link you have to Register or Login
The president of the Commission Mr. Delors said at press conference the other day that he wanted the European Parliament to be the democratic body of the community, he wanted the Commission to be the Executive and he wanted the Council of Ministers to be the Senate.

No. No. No.

Margaret Thatcher
Speech in Houses of Parliament
30th October 1990
Old 21-09-2014, 10:35 PM

Reg_Maudling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReg_Maudling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReg_Maudling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReg_Maudling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReg_Maudling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReg_Maudling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReg_Maudling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReg_Maudling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReg_Maudling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReg_Maudling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReg_Maudling came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
it's been a fantastic weekend feeling since about 6 pm sunday
Old 21-09-2014, 10:41 PM
Banned again

SBB13 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSBB13 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSBB13 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSBB13 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSBB13 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSBB13 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSBB13 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSBB13 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSBB13 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSBB13 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSBB13 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I hope this result will help the team rediscover the confidence of last season.
Old 21-09-2014, 10:44 PM
Play nice now everyone

Fatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterYoda View Post
Well I can be a bit pessimistic but from the team being announced up until our penalty (and a large chunk of the interval) there were some embarrassingly negative posts. If the vibe from these threads was pumped into the stadium it'd drown out all the good work the fans in the stadium were doing.

Some of you should be f***ing ashamed to call yourselves supporters.
I think we should starting whipping and beating everyone on the BBS until morale improves...
Old 21-09-2014, 10:45 PM

ChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Gav View Post
You are a complete arsehole. A great away win and thats all you can be bothered to post. Prick
This account is either a banned member or a current member on the wind up. From his posts, he has clearly been around the Board for some time

Not Big Gav, Massive Attack
Old 21-09-2014, 10:48 PM
Play nice now everyone

Fatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Regan View Post

I hadn't noticed Speroni's beard had really grown by the end of the game.

Old 21-09-2014, 10:51 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
Quote:

classic
Old 21-09-2014, 11:00 PM
techno sapiens

the drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is here
Quote:

I met that bloke at the SoL in march

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIMGb0p9hrQ
Old 21-09-2014, 11:08 PM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Quote:

Name and acclaim!
Old 21-09-2014, 11:42 PM

eaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by nathe View Post
Jesus ******* Christ

We won away at Everton and still people find something to moan about
No one was moaning after 20 mins. The only ones now moaning are those moaning at the early moaners
Old 21-09-2014, 11:46 PM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by palaceboy1 View Post

This is you eating humble pie , you should reread some of the crap you posted at the beginning of this thread try page 20 for a start .
You should eat your own shit, mate.

Anyway, I have a life. Maybe you like to read threads that are 80 pages long, but you know, I have friends and hobbies and all that.

Last edited by Malarkey; 21-09-2014 at 11:53 PM.
Old 21-09-2014, 11:51 PM

eaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by palaceboy1 View Post
This is you eating humble pie , you should reread some of the crap you posted at the beginning of this thread try page 20 for a start .
Enjoy reading all 70 pages ? People like you are just as annoying as people making shooting from the hip comments in a fit of passion. It's a football message board. It's the match day thread. Lighten up. You post so rarely. Do you really need to trawl through page after page whinging about other Palace find just after Palace have won.
Old 22-09-2014, 08:44 AM
AWM V 41 118,119

Brummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
BTW, BBC reporting we had 24% possession.

IT's not how long you have it that counts, it's what you do with it.
I'm sure it been mentioned before but 76% possession around the center circle isn't going to get other teams goals. We don't "park the bus" we don't let them get anywhere near our goal.

Old 22-09-2014, 08:59 AM
C. Palace 1 Oxford U. 0

hughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is here
I had this conversation with one of my Geordie mates (cringeworthingly, I have two!) after the 3-3. He said Palace only had 33% possession. I said Newcastle were lucky not to lose giving us that much ball. Point proven, I feel.

If you wish to follow a football club based on their success then you could not view yourself as a supporter ... you are merely a customer. - Mat ov CPFC.

Don't let anybody make you think that God chose America as his divine messianic force to be a sort of policeman of the whole world. God has a way of standing before the nations with judgement and it seems to me that I can hear God saying to America, "You are too arrogant." - Martin Luther King