Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 21-09-2014, 07:27 PM
Banned by Moderators

SirPulis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSirPulis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSirPulis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSirPulis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSirPulis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSirPulis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSirPulis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSirPulis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSirPulis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSirPulis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSirPulis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Newcastle pay on the Gate

Can you pay on the gate for a ticket to Newcastle if you are a season ticket holder.
Old 21-09-2014, 07:28 PM
BTC

Far East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is here
What a terrible username :/
Old 21-09-2014, 07:29 PM
Palace/Panionios

waddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirPulis View Post
Can you pay on the gate for a ticket to Newcastle if you are a season ticket holder.
How long you been going ?
Old 21-09-2014, 07:32 PM
No authority but yourself

philsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by waddoneagle View Post

My guess is he doesn't.Think its that akihughes nutjob
Old 21-09-2014, 07:36 PM

Tomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Far East Eagle View Post
Without being rude, he registered before TP ****ed us in the arse
Old 21-09-2014, 07:50 PM

Bobby Woodruff came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBobby Woodruff came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBobby Woodruff came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBobby Woodruff came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBobby Woodruff came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBobby Woodruff came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBobby Woodruff came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBobby Woodruff came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBobby Woodruff came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBobby Woodruff came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBobby Woodruff came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomo View Post
Without being rude, he registered before TP ****ed us in the arse
Yes, but it's an object lesson to not use the name of a player or manager until they are past any potential for doing damage. I can't see Bobby Woodruff coming back to **** us over.

Quote:
To be fair when you give the ball away like we did it was an accident waiting to happen, it was almost like Dr Who for me when I was a kid but no sofa to hide behind so I had my face in my hands for all of the 2nd half.
Old 21-09-2014, 07:51 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby Woodruff View Post
Yes, but it's an object lesson to not use the name of a player or manager until they are past any potential for doing damage. I can't see Bobby Woodruff coming back to **** us over.
Nor Jim Cannon
Old 21-09-2014, 08:05 PM
Banned by Moderators

SirPulis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSirPulis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSirPulis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSirPulis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSirPulis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSirPulis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSirPulis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSirPulis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSirPulis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSirPulis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSirPulis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Since 99.
Old 21-09-2014, 08:06 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
My first ever game was Sheffield UTD play off final in 97 went with my old man who is still a season ticket holder who grew up on Monks Hill. Got my first season ticket in 99 never looked back. Not that I have explain myself to you.
Old 21-09-2014, 08:19 PM
Lurker

sirdougie Sam the man is heresirdougie Sam the man is heresirdougie Sam the man is heresirdougie Sam the man is heresirdougie Sam the man is heresirdougie Sam the man is heresirdougie Sam the man is heresirdougie Sam the man is heresirdougie Sam the man is heresirdougie Sam the man is heresirdougie Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Far East Eagle View Post
I agree. Poor choice of username.
Old 21-09-2014, 08:22 PM
Burbs Palace

Typical Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTypical Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTypical Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTypical Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTypical Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTypical Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTypical Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTypical Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTypical Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTypical Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTypical Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Everyone's user name can be used against them.

Mine can be construed as negative, though it can work both ways (Dwight Gayle, pace, direct - Typical Palace)
Old 21-09-2014, 08:23 PM

dave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is here
Sod the username can we pay on the night?

Comment is free, but facts are sacred. (C.P. Scott)
Old 21-09-2014, 08:25 PM

eagles2008 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagles2008 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagles2008 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagles2008 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagles2008 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagles2008 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagles2008 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagles2008 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagles2008 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagles2008 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagles2008 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Great result today but in all seriousness with commitments at work I won't be deciding until late whether to go to the game on Wednesday. Can someone please say what the deal is with tickets on the gate. Guess it will be fine.
Old 21-09-2014, 08:33 PM

Baffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Cannon View Post
Nor Jim Cannon

I always hoped you were the real Jim Cannon.

On the plus side, on future threads, I can call you a cock without worrying I might upset the real Jim.
Old 21-09-2014, 11:22 PM

kabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirdougie View Post
Old 22-09-2014, 01:51 AM
Who give you extra?

thehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
You'd think so wouldn't you but might not get loyalty points
Old 22-09-2014, 02:04 AM

Staines Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStaines Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStaines Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStaines Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStaines Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStaines Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStaines Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStaines Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStaines Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStaines Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStaines Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Old 22-09-2014, 02:51 AM
BTC

Far East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Old 22-09-2014, 05:24 AM

KYLIE MINEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKYLIE MINEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKYLIE MINEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKYLIE MINEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKYLIE MINEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKYLIE MINEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKYLIE MINEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKYLIE MINEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKYLIE MINEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKYLIE MINEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKYLIE MINEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I agree there are some stupid user names on here.
Old 22-09-2014, 10:50 AM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Whilst there are plenty of tickets for sale online, I genuinely don't know if we are likely to get a crowd of 8,000 or 18,000!

Have the club advertised the game very much (and than unlimited numbers of cheap tickets for good seats are on general sale)?

We haven't had a home game in either of the cups since we won promotion and 'gained' about 10,000 more supporters, but really don't know if that will translate into bums on seats for cup games - I suspect it probably won't
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013