Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 21-09-2014, 10:28 PM

SA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is here
Leicester & Hull in Singapore

I'm due to be in Singapore for a few weeks from this Saturday. Any Palace out there meet up to watch matches, or got any recommendations of somewhere likely show our games instead of the likes of Chelsea, Man U, Liverpool etc.?
Old 21-09-2014, 10:58 PM
GarethTaylorGiraffe

GrthTylrGiraffe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGrthTylrGiraffe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGrthTylrGiraffe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGrthTylrGiraffe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGrthTylrGiraffe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGrthTylrGiraffe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGrthTylrGiraffe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGrthTylrGiraffe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGrthTylrGiraffe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGrthTylrGiraffe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGrthTylrGiraffe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
When I worked in Singapore last April it seemed most, if not all, Premier League games were being showed live in the bars in the main square in Robertson Quay/ Walk
Old 26-09-2014, 07:32 PM

SA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is here
Bump

All the places I've found on the web so far seem to be all about Chelsea/Man U/Man C etc etc
Old 26-09-2014, 07:59 PM
moist

chelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SA Eagle View Post
Bump

All the places I've found on the web so far seem to be all about Chelsea/Man U/Man C etc etc

I left Singapore 5 years ago. At that time they used to boast about showing more live premier league football than anywhere else in the world. I can't see that having changed much. There is of course, and unfortunately more places that show Liverpool and Man U but head to the bars around boat quay or Robertson quay and I'm sure you will find plenty of mutli screen bars and be able to watch the palace match.

I lived in Singapore for 6 years and one of the things I miss is having a Saturday night out with mates, a few beers and watching 3 football matches in a row between 7.45 and 2am.