Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 06-06-2008, 09:55 AM

markholmes1991 knows where the wild roses growmarkholmes1991 knows where the wild roses growmarkholmes1991 knows where the wild roses growmarkholmes1991 knows where the wild roses growmarkholmes1991 knows where the wild roses growmarkholmes1991 knows where the wild roses growmarkholmes1991 knows where the wild roses growmarkholmes1991 knows where the wild roses growmarkholmes1991 knows where the wild roses growmarkholmes1991 knows where the wild roses growmarkholmes1991 knows where the wild roses grow
Don't here or see Samo* very often these days.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

samo gold!
Old 06-06-2008, 10:43 AM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Mal Adjusted
And now it's rumoured (albeit by Pidster) that Alf has gone.

Do you remember when GCC had interesting, controversial threads that spiced up your day and had dozens of active posters?

Now - the only thread that generates any enthusiasm or interest is one about house prices. The forum that has so much hatred for the Daily Mail is now reliant on one of that paper's mainstays.

For shame (as Matov would have said).
Hmmm, I'm not sure how true this is Mal. I've been posting for a while now, and reading even longer, and I always found the BBS went up and down in terms of threads that I was interested in and I have always found the close season to be quiet BBS time, not just in GPD but also in GCC.

I think you also tend to miss people who post on threads you like, but that doesn't mean the BBS as a whole has gone downhill from some mythical golden age (you old Tory you ) I like posting about religion, and so naturally I miss Mat who would post on those topics. However, though I am aware that Alf is a big poster on the BBS I never really "ran into" him that much, so to be honest hadn't noticed he was missing.

Trolley I found actively ruined threads and I'm glad it's gone.

There's still plenty of fun to be had on the BBS Threads that you like will start coming round again.
Old 06-06-2008, 11:39 AM
CANDUB

Pidster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPidster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPidster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPidster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPidster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPidster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPidster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPidster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPidster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPidster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPidster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by The Misfit
Yesterday:

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Mind you, his signature suggests we won't be seeing much of him on here.

He's such a tease.
Old 06-06-2008, 01:11 PM
hockey mummy

Lizzy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkLizzy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkLizzy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkLizzy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkLizzy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkLizzy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkLizzy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkLizzy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkLizzy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkLizzy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkLizzy sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Quote:
Originally posted by Heb 7:4
Hmmm, I'm not sure how true this is Mal. I've been posting for a while now, and reading even longer, and I always found the BBS went up and down in terms of threads that I was interested in and I have always found the close season to be quiet BBS time, not just in GPD but also in GCC.

I think you also tend to miss people who post on threads you like, but that doesn't mean the BBS as a whole has gone downhill from some mythical golden age (you old Tory you ) I like posting about religion, and so naturally I miss Mat who would post on those topics. However, though I am aware that Alf is a big poster on the BBS I never really "ran into" him that much, so to be honest hadn't noticed he was missing.

Trolley I found actively ruined threads and I'm glad it's gone.

There's still plenty of fun to be had on the BBS Threads that you like will start coming round again.
You're my favorite poster

along with Oddjob and West Country Boy and Selhurst Celtic - make of that what you will.
Old 06-06-2008, 01:40 PM

Richard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Lizzy

along with Oddjob and West Country Boy and Selhurst Celtic - make of that what you will.
Kevin anywhere near the top ten ?
Old 06-06-2008, 02:22 PM

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Lizzy

Yay

So what you're saying is I just have to kill the other three and I'm undisputed number one?
Old 06-06-2008, 02:24 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Name the car park.
Old 06-06-2008, 02:26 PM
Just living my life

nathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Yay

So what you're saying is I just have to kill the other three and I'm undisputed number one?
I don't mind helping
Old 06-06-2008, 02:29 PM

Come on, you'd don't think I'd be that direct do you? Far easier to trick you and wcb into some sort of violent conflict and then pick off the winner, weak from his exertions. Then I just have to find some way of luring Oddjob to his doom....

Though I'm off to Bangkok tonight so it'll have to wait till I get back.

Out of curiosity, who win out of a fight between wcb and you?
Old 06-06-2008, 02:29 PM
ACII

Oddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by nathe
I don't mind helping
You could take WCB maybe, thats about it.
Old 06-06-2008, 02:32 PM
CANDUB

Pidster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPidster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPidster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPidster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPidster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPidster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPidster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPidster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPidster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPidster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPidster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
. Then I just have to find some way of luring Oddjob to his doom....

A fat bird and a Big Mac should do the trick.
Old 06-06-2008, 02:33 PM
Just living my life

nathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Oddjob
You could take WCB maybe, thats about it.

OJ i might not be able to go next friday. Doesn't look like i will get the time off.
Old 06-06-2008, 02:34 PM
Just living my life

Quote:
Originally posted by Pidster
A fat bird and a Big Mac should do the trick.
Old 06-06-2008, 02:35 PM
ACII

Oddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

OJ i might not be able to go next friday. Doesn't look like i will get the time off.
I thought you got fired?

I do have a replacement so shouldnt be a problem.
Old 06-06-2008, 02:36 PM
Just living my life

New job
Old 06-06-2008, 02:39 PM
ACII

Oh, congrats.

Okey doke, nevermind, I shall contact one of my subs.
Old 06-06-2008, 02:41 PM
Just living my life

It's only temporary but it will pay the bills.
Old 06-06-2008, 02:43 PM
Eep! Woot!

PalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Nathe, did you get that job in the Middle East?
Old 06-06-2008, 02:44 PM
Just living my life

Still waiting to hear from them. Gone to someone in government. Should hear anytime soon.
Old 06-06-2008, 02:48 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:
It's only temporary but it will pay the bills.
I would've thought that you'd get a hi-vis bag to carry them in at least.