Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 15-09-2009, 10:34 AM

Son of Ron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Ron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Ron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Ron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Ron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Ron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Ron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Ron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Ron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Ron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Ron : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc
Cindy from Eastenders years ago and all my mates thought i was loopy. Still, looking back i still think she was fit all these years later.
but she had a Beadle-esque hand

don't know about oddest crush, but earliest ones included Lesley Judd, Sally James, followed by Keren from Bananarama.
Old 22-09-2009, 01:17 PM
No Self Control

catty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
John Thurso MP.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 22-09-2009, 01:21 PM
Dougie 21/03/2007

milky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmilky87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Is it weird to fancy cartoon characters?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg futurama.jpg (41.6 KB, 42 views)
Old 22-09-2009, 02:30 PM
hockey mummy

Lizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty air
Comedy Dave from the Chris Moyles show.

Scott Mills

and the weirdest - Aled Hayden Jones - who is camp as a row of tents but I still would.
Old 22-09-2009, 02:30 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Poor Kev

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 22-09-2009, 02:39 PM
hockey mummy

Lizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty air
I think Kev's list of who "he would" is longer than my list of who "i would".

HTH
Old 22-09-2009, 02:39 PM
Semper Idem

I think it's very sad that either of you have lists.

Poor Kev.

Poor Lizzy.

Poor JT.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 22-09-2009, 02:41 PM
hockey mummy

I'll live with your judgements and opinions.
Old 22-09-2009, 02:42 PM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychokiller
Why don't you just stick a garden gnome up yer minge?
Says the man who fancies JASON MCATEER

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/will-swain
Old 22-09-2009, 02:44 PM
Semper Idem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizzy
I'll live with your judgements and opinions.
It's my sympathy that you have.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 22-09-2009, 02:46 PM
hockey mummy

aww that's so sweet of you.

You take patronising to a whole new level.

Well done you. Have a biscuit.
Old 22-09-2009, 02:47 PM
Semper Idem

I would come and get it.

But then I might lose my place in the queue.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 22-09-2009, 02:47 PM

Skin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Elaine from Seinfeld.
Old 22-09-2009, 02:48 PM
hockey mummy

to shoot me?

I'm still alive.

You're all shit shots.
Old 22-09-2009, 02:51 PM

SW11 Andy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSW11 Andy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSW11 Andy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSW11 Andy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSW11 Andy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSW11 Andy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSW11 Andy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSW11 Andy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSW11 Andy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSW11 Andy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSW11 Andy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexyrazor
Noel Edmonds

NO That is impossible
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
Lisa Tarbuck. Pure filth and she'd love every minute.

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/will-swain
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SW11 Andy
NO That is impossible
You don't know Dani very well, do you?

Join the "Maidstoned for mod!" campaign
Old 22-09-2009, 02:59 PM
DIVina

Sophie_9 is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandSophie_9 is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandSophie_9 is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandSophie_9 is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandSophie_9 is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandSophie_9 is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandSophie_9 is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandSophie_9 is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandSophie_9 is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandSophie_9 is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandSophie_9 is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle
You don't know Dani very well, do you?

Old 22-09-2009, 03:01 PM

SW11 Andy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSW11 Andy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSW11 Andy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSW11 Andy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSW11 Andy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSW11 Andy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSW11 Andy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSW11 Andy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSW11 Andy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSW11 Andy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSW11 Andy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara4003
I used to really like the singer from Chicago. Peter Cetera?
Are you the same person that said Noel Edmonds ?

If so there is a bad trend
Old 22-09-2009, 03:03 PM

Dirty Dens daughter from East Enders, forgotten her name - rude !