Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 02-09-2009, 08:45 PM
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice Girl

sexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Hoops

Well let the sun shine on your face
And donít let your life go to waste
Now is the time, got to make up your mind
Let it shine on you, let it shine on you
Old 02-09-2009, 08:46 PM
DIVina

Sophie_9 is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandSophie_9 is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandSophie_9 is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandSophie_9 is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandSophie_9 is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandSophie_9 is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandSophie_9 is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandSophie_9 is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandSophie_9 is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandSophie_9 is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandSophie_9 is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexyrazor
Hoops

Love him but he is odd
Old 02-09-2009, 08:46 PM

andyocpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyocpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyocpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyocpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyocpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyocpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyocpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyocpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyocpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyocpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyocpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
She has had loads of surgery

I liked her the way she was. Granted, it may have had something to do with adolescence and fancying any woman that moved (bar family obviously).
Old 02-09-2009, 08:47 PM

anna matronic knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?anna matronic knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?anna matronic knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?anna matronic knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?anna matronic knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?anna matronic knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?anna matronic knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?anna matronic knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?anna matronic knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?anna matronic knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?anna matronic knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?
Quote:
A cock is a cock.
I may be the 'Whore in Ore' Miss Moss, but even I have HUGE standards
Old 02-09-2009, 08:49 PM
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice Girl

sexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by anna matronic
I may be the 'Whore in Ore' Miss Moss, but even I have HUGE standards

Old 02-09-2009, 08:50 PM

andyocpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyocpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyocpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyocpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyocpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyocpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyocpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyocpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyocpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyocpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietandyocpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
What is it with Phil from Location? Nearly every woman you speak to fancies him in some way. He's just a middle aged balding fella like you would see walking down the street.
Old 02-09-2009, 08:51 PM
Anarchosyndicalist

Location: Nearer to inner peace than I was. Corporeally, Chippenham.
calne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophie_9
Hoops is my oldest crush.

EFA. Although, to be fair, 'oddest' works well also.

Palace ST holder for 40 years. Palace bonded me with my Dad. I met my partner and several great friends through the club. Palace have mad, passionate, funny supporters, and ex-players who care enough about the club to stay in touch. It's a roller-coaster ride, but thatís the way we like it. And itís not plastic. Palace til I die.
Old 02-09-2009, 08:52 PM

anna matronic knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?anna matronic knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?anna matronic knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?anna matronic knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?anna matronic knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?anna matronic knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?anna matronic knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?anna matronic knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?anna matronic knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?anna matronic knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?anna matronic knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc
What is it with Phil from Location? Nearly every woman you speak to fancies him in some way. He's just a middle aged balding fella like you would see walking down the street.
I like his voice. I can imagine him talking dirty to me.
Old 02-09-2009, 08:56 PM
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice Girl

I reckon he is filth

Old 02-09-2009, 08:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anna matronic
I like his voice. I can imagine him talking dirty to me.

Blimey, you really have thought about it
Old 02-09-2009, 09:00 PM
DIVina

Sophie_9 is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandSophie_9 is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandSophie_9 is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandSophie_9 is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandSophie_9 is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandSophie_9 is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandSophie_9 is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandSophie_9 is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandSophie_9 is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandSophie_9 is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandSophie_9 is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land
Quote:
Originally Posted by calne eagle
EFA. Although, to be fair, 'oddest' works well also.

odd is why i said it, but oldest yes
Old 02-09-2009, 10:08 PM
hockey mummy

Lizzy Lizzy Lizzy Lizzy Lizzy Lizzy Lizzy Lizzy Lizzy Lizzy Lizzy
He's got a sort of look about him that just makes you know he'd know how to treat you.
Old 02-09-2009, 11:28 PM
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice Girl

P Diddy (Puff Daddy)

Old 02-09-2009, 11:32 PM
Otaku

lanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Posh Spice
Old 02-09-2009, 11:34 PM
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by lanepe
Posh Spice
Swap her and i'll have her hubby

Old 02-09-2009, 11:46 PM

ACW is starting to shape upACW is starting to shape up
Sharon Davies, I guess that's only counted as weird because of how much older than me she is.
Old 02-09-2009, 11:46 PM
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice Girl

What was her husband called Derick something??

Old 02-09-2009, 11:50 PM

ACW is starting to shape upACW is starting to shape up
The athelete? yeah

edit: To view the link you have to Register or Login not anymore
Old 14-09-2009, 08:14 PM
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice Girl

Trevor Eve

Old 14-09-2009, 08:19 PM
Official Sponsor - oh :(

Barbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I used to really like the singer from Chicago. Peter Cetera?