Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 14-09-2009, 08:21 PM

Kevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I used to ******* love Lisa Rogers. Where did she go?
Old 14-09-2009, 08:22 PM
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice Girl

sexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin T
She was on something I flicked on yesterday. I think maybe it was Robot Wars.

Well let the sun shine on your face
And donít let your life go to waste
Now is the time, got to make up your mind
Let it shine on you, let it shine on you
Old 14-09-2009, 08:23 PM

Kevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet

My word!
Old 14-09-2009, 09:13 PM
I heard you say..hey hey!

blazey_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineblazey_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineblazey_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineblazey_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineblazey_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineblazey_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineblazey_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineblazey_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineblazey_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineblazey_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineblazey_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Still Calvin Harris.
Old 14-09-2009, 09:14 PM
Is on dis ting.

dannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Betty from the Flintones damn she is fit.
"They will always have this. They will always have those two exquisite moments of silence. No matter what happens against Watford at Wembley, no matter whether they make it to the promised land, the night when the Amex Stadium fell quiet will enter into Crystal Palace folklore, into legend."
Old 14-09-2009, 09:16 PM
People are People

firesign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is here
Mrs Incredible.
Old 14-09-2009, 11:31 PM
Out Here In The Fields

petertaylor11 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpetertaylor11 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpetertaylor11 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpetertaylor11 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpetertaylor11 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpetertaylor11 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpetertaylor11 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpetertaylor11 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpetertaylor11 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpetertaylor11 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpetertaylor11 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Back in the day I definitely had a thing for Kate Adie.

Also there is a woman who occasionally pops into work. Total plain Jane, bit dumpy, no make up. I can only think of one thing when I see her, though...
Old 15-09-2009, 06:01 AM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Kate Kinsella, she does the weather on BBC London News.

Join the "Maidstoned for mod!" campaign
Old 15-09-2009, 07:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazey_cpfc
Still Calvin Harris.

You're not the only one to say this. Proof if it was ever needed that men will never know what women find attractive in a man and vice versa. I've just Google Imaged him and in all of the dozens of photos, I can't see anything about it him that any woman would find even remotely attractive.
Old 15-09-2009, 09:27 AM

BennyPalaceFan is the bestBennyPalaceFan is the bestBennyPalaceFan is the bestBennyPalaceFan is the bestBennyPalaceFan is the bestBennyPalaceFan is the bestBennyPalaceFan is the bestBennyPalaceFan is the bestBennyPalaceFan is the bestBennyPalaceFan is the bestBennyPalaceFan is the best
Some bird who presented childrens BBC stuff, forgotten her name though
Old 15-09-2009, 09:28 AM

BennyPalaceFan is the bestBennyPalaceFan is the bestBennyPalaceFan is the bestBennyPalaceFan is the bestBennyPalaceFan is the bestBennyPalaceFan is the bestBennyPalaceFan is the bestBennyPalaceFan is the bestBennyPalaceFan is the bestBennyPalaceFan is the bestBennyPalaceFan is the best
think its angela (something)
Old 15-09-2009, 09:35 AM
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Psychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
You're not the only one to say this. Proof if it was ever needed that men will never know what women find attractive in a man and vice versa. I've just Google Imaged him and in all of the dozens of photos, I can't see anything about it him that any woman would find even remotely attractive.
Have to agree, him rank innit.
Old 15-09-2009, 09:36 AM
Official Sponsor - oh :(

Barbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychokiller
Have to agree, him rank innit.
Having now googled him, I think I have to agree, too.

He looks like a 5 year old.
Old 15-09-2009, 09:39 AM

East-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Speaking of weather girls, Lucy Verasamy the sky weather girl is very nice indeed...
and I agree on the Lisa Rogers one too, she does seem to have vanished..
Old 15-09-2009, 09:45 AM
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Psychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara4003
Having now googled him, I think I have to agree, too.

He looks like a 5 year old.
He has an odd shaped head.
Old 15-09-2009, 09:48 AM
moist

chelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
I used to like Lisa Rogers. While dating her, Ralf Little was being interviewed and was asked where is your favorite place. He answered it is X because that is where lisa first allowed me to have bum sex with her.
Old 15-09-2009, 10:01 AM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Google his bank balance, that might help.

Old 15-09-2009, 10:03 AM
Palace chic

kitticat knows where the wild roses growkitticat knows where the wild roses growkitticat knows where the wild roses growkitticat knows where the wild roses growkitticat knows where the wild roses growkitticat knows where the wild roses growkitticat knows where the wild roses growkitticat knows where the wild roses growkitticat knows where the wild roses growkitticat knows where the wild roses growkitticat knows where the wild roses grow
Slavan Bilic, its wrong I know
Old 15-09-2009, 10:04 AM
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle
Google his bank balance, that might help.
I've worked with women who judge a man's desirability by how much money he has. Such women may as well work as prostitutes if they're prepared to screw anyone, however physically gross, simply for cash.

Personally I'd rather be poor than shag a minger.
Old 15-09-2009, 10:06 AM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychokiller
Personally I'd rather be poor than shag a minger.
Shag me and you'll be both.