Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 31-07-2015, 11:50 AM

gingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegingerob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldrulez View Post
I'm not getting PM alerts on my phone annoyingly!
mine go straight to spam for some reason
Old 31-07-2015, 12:34 PM

Diehard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDiehard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDiehard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDiehard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDiehard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDiehard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDiehard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDiehard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDiehard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDiehard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDiehard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Sorry chaps been in a meeting. Give me 10 minutes
Old 31-07-2015, 01:05 PM

Diehard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDiehard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDiehard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDiehard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDiehard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDiehard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDiehard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDiehard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDiehard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDiehard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDiehard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Jordan Matthews Eagles WR
Old 31-07-2015, 01:08 PM

Crj1995 is playing for a contract
Okay I'll take Julian Edleman WR NE
Old 31-07-2015, 01:38 PM

richj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Peagle up

Co-commisioner NFL League 2
Old 31-07-2015, 02:03 PM

mcg77uk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemcg77uk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemcg77uk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemcg77uk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemcg77uk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemcg77uk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemcg77uk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemcg77uk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemcg77uk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemcg77uk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemcg77uk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Alt NFL draft 2015

1- JP Giants Eddie Lacy, RB, GB

2- Ron Mexicos Kennel Antonio Brown, WR, PIT

3- Gingerdelphia Eagles Jamaal Charles, RB, KAN

4- Alisters Grand Team Le'Veon Bell, RB, PIT

5- Bayou Bounty Hunters Adrian Peterson, RB, MIN

6- Benver Doncos (C) Rob Gronkowski, TE, NE

7- Chips ChapsMarshawn Lynch, RB, SEA

8- Peagles 2 Arian Foster, RB, HOU

9- Callums Expert TeamDeMarco Murray, RB, PHI

10- Diehards DiehardsOdell Beckham Jnr, WR, NYG

11- Shrivvy Lions 3Demaryius Thomas WR DEN

12- Deflated Bollocks Matt Forte, RB, CHI

13- BenGalsCJ Anderson, RB, DEN

14- Harry's Boss TeamTom Brady, QB, NE

15 Harry's Boss Team Calvin Johnson, WR, DET

16 BenGals Dez Bryant, WR, DAL

17 Deflated Bollocks Andrew Luck, QB, IND

18 Shrivvy Lions 3 LeSean McCoy, RB, BUF

19 Diehards Diehards Aaron Rodgers, QB, GB

20 Callums Expert Team Jeremy Hill, RB, CIN

21 Peagles 2 Melvin Gordon, RB, SD

22 Chips Chaps Jordy Nelson, WR, GB

23 Benver Doncos (C) Julio Jones, WR, ATL

24 Bayou Bounty Hunters Justin Forsett, RB, BAL

25 Alisters Grand Team Latavius Murray, RB, OAK

26 Gingerdelphia Eagles Drew Brees, QB, NO

27 Ron Mexicos Kennel AJ Green, WR, CIN

28 JP Giants Alshon Jeffrey, WR, CHI

29 JP Giants Mike Evans, WR, TB

30 Ron Mexicos Kennel Randall Cobb, WR, GB

31 Gingerdelphia Eagles Jimmy Graham, TE, SEA

32 Alisters Grand Team Russell Wilson, QB, SEA

33 Bayou Bounty Hunters TY Hilton, WR, IND

34 Benver Doncos (Champs) Emmanuel Sanders, WR, DEN

35 Chips Chaps Mark Ingram, RB, NO

36 Peagles 2 Lamar Miller, RB, MIA

37 Callums Expert Team Golden Tate, WR, DET

38Diehards Diehards Frank Gore, RB, IND

39Shrivvy Lions 3 DeAndre Hopkins, WR, HOU

40Deflated Bollocks Kelvin Benjamin, WR, CAR

41BenGals Carlos Hyde, RB, SF

42Harry's Boss Team Jonathan Stewart, RB, CAR

43 Harry's Boss Team DeSean Jackson, WR, WAS

44 BenGals Brandin Cooks, WR, NO

45 Deflated Bollocks Alfred Morris, RB, WAS

46 Shrivvy Lions 3 Ameer Abdullah, RB, DET

47 Diehards Diehards Jordan Matthews, WR, PHI

48 Callums Expert Team Julian Edelman, WR, NE

49 Peagles 2 Andre Johnson, WR, IND

50 Chips Chaps Martavis Bryant, WR, PIT

51 Benver Doncos (C) Joseph Randle, RB, DAL

52 Bayou Bounty Hunters Ben Rothleisberger, QB, PIT

53 Alisters Grand Team

54 Gingerdelphia Eagles

55 Ron Mexicos Kennel

56 JP Giants

Last edited by mcg77uk; 01-08-2015 at 10:25 AM.
Old 31-07-2015, 07:44 PM

mcg77uk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemcg77uk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemcg77uk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemcg77uk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemcg77uk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemcg77uk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemcg77uk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemcg77uk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemcg77uk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemcg77uk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemcg77uk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Should we start with the auto pick idea next round just to keep it ticking over?
Old 31-07-2015, 08:27 PM

richj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerichj363 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Maybe but we still have plenty of time.

Still think we need to PM if away

Old 31-07-2015, 09:30 PM
Je Suis Un Funky Homme

peagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Ooh sport it's taken me all day to see this, I'll get on it...
Old 31-07-2015, 09:35 PM
Je Suis Un Funky Homme

peagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
This is getting tough to do on my phone but can I have Andre Johnson, WR, Colts please.
Old 31-07-2015, 09:50 PM

Little Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is here
Excellent. Not only am i pissed, but I'm not miles behind on my pick, and i get to pick...!!!@^$&$&

FWL Honours:

Premiership: 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 18, 19, 20. Runners Up: 9, 13, 14, 15, 17.
FA Cup: 4, 17. Runners Up: 5, 7, 8, 10, 11, 13, 18.
Others: Champions League (x2), League Cup, WCC (bronze), Championship (x2), Charity Shield
Old 31-07-2015, 09:56 PM

KP8 comes reeling through the doorKP8 comes reeling through the doorKP8 comes reeling through the doorKP8 comes reeling through the doorKP8 comes reeling through the doorKP8 comes reeling through the doorKP8 comes reeling through the doorKP8 comes reeling through the doorKP8 comes reeling through the doorKP8 comes reeling through the doorKP8 comes reeling through the door
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Fozzie View Post
Excellent. Not only am i pissed, but I'm not miles behind on my pick, and i get to pick...!!!@^$&$&
I thought I wasn't that pissed but having read your post I feel slightly confused by the end of your message. Maybe I am pissed after all
Old 31-07-2015, 11:55 PM

Little Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is here
Shit, I was supposed to put the second bit, but unfortunately my cheeseburger arrived. I pick Martavis Bryant, WR, PIT

FWL Honours:

Others: Champions League (x2), League Cup, WCC (bronze), Championship (x2), Charity Shield
Old 31-07-2015, 11:56 PM

Sorry all for the hold up

FWL Honours:

Old 31-07-2015, 11:57 PM

KP8 comes reeling through the doorKP8 comes reeling through the doorKP8 comes reeling through the doorKP8 comes reeling through the doorKP8 comes reeling through the doorKP8 comes reeling through the doorKP8 comes reeling through the doorKP8 comes reeling through the doorKP8 comes reeling through the doorKP8 comes reeling through the doorKP8 comes reeling through the door
Quote:
Shit, I was supposed to put the second bit, but unfortunately my cheeseburger arrived. I pick Martavis Bryant, WR, PIT
Mmmmmmm cheeseburger
Quote:
Old 01-08-2015, 06:36 AM

Mcg77 up
Old 01-08-2015, 06:43 AM

Andre Johnson is going to have a monster year. Nice pick.
Old 01-08-2015, 06:44 AM

I'm going with Joseph Randle, RB, DAL
Old 01-08-2015, 06:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by richj363 View Post
Maybe but we still have plenty of time.

Still think we need to PM if away

Yeah. Fair enough. Completely forgot it was Friday night last night as off on hols.
Old 01-08-2015, 07:57 AM

KP up