Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 22-06-2017, 09:12 AM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglesmad123 View Post
Lovely hear in the lake district
You can hear the lakes ? You sure its not a waterfall ?
Old 22-06-2017, 09:16 AM

greybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by biggus mickus View Post
it's

Speaking words of wisdom, RickyB ....
Old 22-06-2017, 09:20 AM
Lead Worshipper

Chillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Already rained here in Epsom (for about 5 minutes); now some thunder.
Old 22-06-2017, 09:26 AM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by greybot View Post
it's
Tell that to this kindle please.
Old 22-06-2017, 10:16 AM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:
You can hear the lakes ?
Superior hearing perhaps? Sounds erie.
Old 22-06-2017, 10:18 AM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
Superior hearing perhaps? Sounds erie.
Love to know what a titicaca sounds like
Old 22-06-2017, 11:16 AM

saxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Bit cold today.
Old 22-06-2017, 11:31 AM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brett View Post
When are rain come?
I'll light a barBQ, that usually brings on the rain.
Old 22-06-2017, 01:04 PM
Bunned by Miderators

Brett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
I'll light a barBQ, that usually brings on the rain.
Your sacrifice will be remembered by historians.
Old 24-06-2017, 04:53 PM
I'm watching you

Right now, direct sun is 49c.
Right now my house is 25c.

I love air con.
Old 24-06-2017, 05:04 PM

Eaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Hows spain
Old 24-06-2017, 05:19 PM
I'm watching you

Its great. Going to watch sunset in the pool tonight. Its cooling down now.
Old 24-06-2017, 05:57 PM
techno sapiens

the drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is here
Back from Shanghai which was a very humid 30ish with some rainy days. Anything over 20 though I'm glad for what with the shitty Danish climate.
Old Yesterday, 01:01 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
A glorious day at Ryka's (bikers will know what I mean).

Have to come here more often.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old Yesterday, 06:29 PM
I'm watching you

Direct from the pool to my beer fridge.

Wonderful.