Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

View Poll Results: Which manager?
Dyche 185 16.10%
Pellegrino 503 43.78%
Ranieri 35 3.05%
De Boer 295 25.67%
Jokanovic 35 3.05%
Hodgson 6 0.52%
Warnock 21 1.83%
Mullery 38 3.31%
Puel 5 0.44%
Moo! 26 2.26%
Voters: 1149. You may not vote on this poll

Old Yesterday, 06:06 PM

Ron Dogers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRon Dogers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRon Dogers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRon Dogers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRon Dogers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRon Dogers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRon Dogers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRon Dogers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRon Dogers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRon Dogers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRon Dogers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Mags View Post
Then stop conversing
I think I do what I want with no help or prompting actually!
Old Yesterday, 06:11 PM

Ron Dogers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRon Dogers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRon Dogers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRon Dogers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRon Dogers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRon Dogers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRon Dogers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRon Dogers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRon Dogers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRon Dogers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRon Dogers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGonzo View Post
...and yet just above that you imply that you know the finer details of liverpools original Demands for Benteke and the exact details of the final deal.

The above is more likely to be the case and we all make our assumptions based on snippets of information, usually from sources of dubious reliability. The one thing I knew as close to fact as possible about palace was how SJ treated Routledge and Grey and it showed just how clueless the guy was being involved in a football club. His opinion is no more valid than your average BBSr's!
I never said it was Mate! I literally cringe when TalkSpit bring him and other wannabes or hasbeens out for a rent a quote and that shambols over him getting t-shirts printed about the ownership of the ground but I oddly felt his comments were fitting here even tho he clearly despises SP for making a success from his failure
Old Yesterday, 07:04 PM

Dr Mags : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDr Mags : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDr Mags : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDr Mags : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDr Mags : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDr Mags : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDr Mags : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDr Mags : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDr Mags : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDr Mags : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDr Mags : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Dogers View Post
I think I do what I want with no help or prompting actually!

Conversing again?
Old Yesterday, 07:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Mags View Post
Conversing again?
No just wondering if you'd bite! Anyway the bells rung, playtimes over!
Old Yesterday, 07:09 PM

Dr Mags : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDr Mags : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDr Mags : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDr Mags : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDr Mags : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDr Mags : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDr Mags : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDr Mags : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDr Mags : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDr Mags : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDr Mags : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Dogers View Post
No just wondering if you'd bite! Anyway the bells rung, playtimes over!

Now I know how old you are.