Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Closed Thread

Old 30-01-2018, 10:13 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Swansea and West Brom's upturns are making me nervous. We have done really well do be on +4 but as I have said before, regardless of the fixtures we don't want to go in to those last 6 games needing 4 wins. I think that would put huge pressure on us. So we really need to stay a few points ahead of the predictor in my opinion.
Old 30-01-2018, 10:17 PM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie McGoldrick's tash View Post
Swansea and West Brom's upturns are making me nervous. We have done really well do be on +4 but as I have said before, regardless of the fixtures we don't want to go in to those last 6 games needing 4 wins. I think that would put huge pressure on us. So we really need to stay a few points ahead of the predictor in my opinion.
Yep.. I知 nervous now. Missed opportunity tonight. Newcastle is a must win
Old 30-01-2018, 10:18 PM

palace910 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace910 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace910 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace910 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace910 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace910 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace910 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace910 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace910 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace910 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace910 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Beat Newcastle and we can relax a bit. Hopefully we can get an attacker in before the window shuts!
Old 30-01-2018, 10:19 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by palace910 View Post
Beat Newcastle and we can relax a bit. Hopefully we can get an attacker in before the window shuts!
It does feel like a huge game.
Old 30-01-2018, 10:21 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
It does feel like a huge game.
We seem to have had so many of those.
Old 30-01-2018, 10:24 PM
Block U

Happy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
4 out of the bottom 5 play twice before we kick a ball again! Just hope things go our way and we nick a win v the gordies.
Old 30-01-2018, 10:30 PM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
I have a really bad feeling
Old 30-01-2018, 10:30 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Genuinely don't believe we need 4 wins now. But we all want less stress sooner rather than later
Old 30-01-2018, 10:31 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Starting to wonder if 39 points will actually be enough this season!
Old 30-01-2018, 10:31 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thefunkymonk View Post
I have a really bad feeling
Nah. There are worse teams than us
Old 30-01-2018, 10:42 PM

Mr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is here
That was such a wasted opportunity tonight. Brighton will probably beat them on Saturday. They had 12 men out and we didn't lay a glove on them second half. Very disappointing. Roy is getting no help at all from the board - how many more injuries do we need to get before they act?
Old 30-01-2018, 10:48 PM

Michael G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMichael G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMichael G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMichael G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMichael G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMichael G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMichael G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMichael G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMichael G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMichael G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMichael G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thefunkymonk View Post
Yep.. I知 nervous now. Missed opportunity tonight. Newcastle is a must win
It really is not a must win. They come much later in the season. Maybe a not lose game. We only need another 12 points one would think. So if we happen to lose against Newcastle there are plenty of chances to get what we need. That is what our form over the last 15 or so games has allowed us.
Old 30-01-2018, 10:49 PM
I'm thinking about it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
We seem to have had so many of those.
Guess that's inevitable when you don't turn up for the first 7 games of the season and give most of your rivals a 10 point start before you even join in.
Old 30-01-2018, 10:53 PM
Celestial Empire

Celestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
How many bottom-half clubs still have to play Wenger's all-stars ?
Old 30-01-2018, 10:54 PM

eaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is here
Quote:
West Brom one win since Aug and they are away to city tomorrow
Old 30-01-2018, 10:55 PM
People are People

firesign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is here
Quote:
West Brom are away to man city tomorrow, then home to Southampton, then away Chelsea - they値l get 4 points max from those games and will still be below us even if we lose our next two matches

If West Brom stay up it won稚 be at our expense
Old 30-01-2018, 10:58 PM
I'm thinking about it

Quote:
Originally Posted by firesign View Post
West Brom are away to man city tomorrow, then home to Southampton, then away Chelsea - they値l get 4 points max from those games and will still be below us even if we lose our next two matches

Hope you are correct that they go down.
Old 30-01-2018, 10:58 PM
I'm thinking about it

Quote:
Originally Posted by firesign View Post

Yep, you are right. They have done well and looked good in their last two though (even though Liverpool was in the cup).
Old 30-01-2018, 11:07 PM

GtExpectations : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGtExpectations : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGtExpectations : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGtExpectations : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGtExpectations : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGtExpectations : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGtExpectations : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGtExpectations : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGtExpectations : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGtExpectations : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGtExpectations : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
West Brom and Brighton doing well in the cup is good for us I think. Remember our own league form even when we reached the cup final?
Old 30-01-2018, 11:10 PM

The Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by GtExpectations View Post
West Brom and Brighton doing well in the cup is good for us I think. Remember our own league form even when we reached the cup final?
Yes, but are we starting to clutch at straws?