Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 20-03-2017, 09:01 PM
Lone Coyote

Steve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Yellow is instinct. Yeah it's tough on that team. But there are some. Beckenham used to be yellow but Dave's blues are slowly winning it back.
Old 20-03-2017, 09:40 PM

Ryan_the_eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ryan_the_eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ryan_the_eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ryan_the_eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ryan_the_eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ryan_the_eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ryan_the_eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ryan_the_eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ryan_the_eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ryan_the_eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ryan_the_eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!
Tbh West Wickham where i live is yellow at the moment but locked down on level 10s that are better than my pokemon. Don't get a huge amount of time to play so am still only level 25 at the moment.
Old 20-03-2017, 10:47 PM
Probationary User

Back from exile would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningBack from exile would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningBack from exile would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningBack from exile would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningBack from exile would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningBack from exile would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningBack from exile would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningBack from exile would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningBack from exile would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningBack from exile would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningBack from exile would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
I know I shouldn't be complaining, but, I've hatched 10 Dratini in the last week. Why have they become so easy to hatch?
Old 21-03-2017, 09:50 AM

Palaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Back from exile View Post
I know I shouldn't be complaining, but, I've hatched 10 Dratini in the last week. Why have they become so easy to hatch?
in 10k eggs, Dratini is the most common pokemon to get now. Research has found that there is now a coded way of hatching eggs. There are 4 categories that pokemon have been divided into: Common, Uncommon, Rare and Very rare. Here is the full article if you want to read it all To view the link you have to Register or Login

Or i'll just post the chart if its tl;dr

Old 21-03-2017, 03:03 PM
Probationary User

Back from exile would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningBack from exile would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningBack from exile would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningBack from exile would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningBack from exile would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningBack from exile would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningBack from exile would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningBack from exile would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningBack from exile would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningBack from exile would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningBack from exile would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
Thanks!
Old 21-03-2017, 04:51 PM
Lone Coyote

Steve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I've started seeing level 10 gyms with 8 or 9 Dragonites in them..
Old 21-03-2017, 05:58 PM

Ryan_the_eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ryan_the_eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ryan_the_eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ryan_the_eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ryan_the_eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ryan_the_eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ryan_the_eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ryan_the_eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ryan_the_eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ryan_the_eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ryan_the_eagle has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve in Phoenix View Post
I've started seeing level 10 gyms with 8 or 9 Dragonites in them..
Yer getting silly now. Gym system really needs to change. There can't be many people that are willing to go and take down a level 10 gym. Given the nature of the game there can't be many people that are going out in groups to take down a gym now.
Old 22-03-2017, 02:56 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
few changes - water festival (loads of water types) and every 7 day pokestop streak gets a random evolution item
Old 22-03-2017, 05:00 PM
Lone Coyote

Squirtle, Totodile, Magikarp specifically being mentioned. Starts at 8pm supposedly

I'll be very glad to see Magikarp since I struggle to see very many of those in my usual commutes/habitats.

Cant think of any other useful water types. Maybe Lapras?
Old 23-03-2017, 12:31 AM
Lone Coyote

Well dratini are everywhere there's a river so there will be even more dragonites in the gyms.

The gym revamp needs to come soon.
Old 23-03-2017, 09:26 AM
Lone Coyote

Shiny Pokemon in the game now, apparently some Gary's have changed colour..
Old 23-03-2017, 11:08 AM

Superfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSuperfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSuperfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSuperfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSuperfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSuperfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSuperfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSuperfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSuperfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSuperfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSuperfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

Cant think of any other useful water types. Maybe Lapras?
Lapras is Ice. Omastar is about the best gen1 water type I think (although my two have gash moves)

Re previous topic - I'm Instinct. Fairly well represented in Catford.
Old 23-03-2017, 11:42 AM

Superfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSuperfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSuperfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSuperfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSuperfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSuperfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSuperfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSuperfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSuperfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSuperfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSuperfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Sorry - Just checked and Lapras is water and ice. Don't think they're listed in the event though.

Pogo map is only showing water types if they're over 75% IV
Old 23-03-2017, 01:57 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
Lapras is part of it
Old 23-03-2017, 05:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
Lapras is part of it
Nice one! Fairly surprised though after the recent Lapras event in Japan. If I'd shelled out a couple of bags of sand to catch Lapras in Japan I'd be a) a proper mug and b) a tad miffed
Old 23-03-2017, 10:26 PM

Palaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
So went on a gym binge the other day with a mate, got up to 6 at one point but after that night I've held on to 4 and kept them since. Nice little income of coins and stardust.

Finally have started the shiny release! Only Magikarp / Gyarados so far but the rest will come in time. I remember catching my first ever shiny in Graveler on Crystal (not including red Gyarados)!

If people are still struggling for Dragonite and Gyarados then this event will help people so much! The amount I've seen is crazy. Good for me to get the candy to power up the ones I have, and I can get my 100% IV Squirtle to its max.

Also the has been a nest migration at the stroke of midnight, and it looks like there is no nest in Crystal Palace Park or Beddington Park which is where I mainly went If there is any nests in those locations then they must be water pokemon as nothing below 70?% is being shown. Have to wait til next week to see.
Old 24-03-2017, 09:26 PM
Probationary User

To view the link you have to Register or LoginHappy with this little chap!
Old 24-03-2017, 09:34 PM

Isle of Wight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIsle of Wight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIsle of Wight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIsle of Wight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIsle of Wight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIsle of Wight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIsle of Wight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIsle of Wight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIsle of Wight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIsle of Wight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIsle of Wight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Back from exile View Post
To view the link you have to Register or LoginHappy with this little chap!
What is it you are using to get that info?

Member of the Magnificent 16
29th May 2004
Member of the Magnificent 1007
22nd May 2006
Member of the Magnificent 33000
27th May 2013
Old 24-03-2017, 10:19 PM
Lone Coyote

Poke Genie will tell you that.

Good luck with the evolve! My second dragonite was 90 something but evolved with shit moves which made it pretty useless.
Old 25-03-2017, 12:22 AM

Quote:
Poke Genie will tell you that.

Good luck with the evolve! My second dragonite was 90 something but evolved with shit moves which made it pretty useless.
Yeah Poke Genie is best thing to use on iOS. Mine is 14/14/14 with horrible moves, Steel Wing and Hyper Beam, but it still does a decent job!

Anyone found a shiny karp yet? I've gone from having next to no candy to close to 300 in the last couple of days and yet I've not seen one yet.