Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 24-09-2007, 02:36 PM
Vendere e vincere

Popester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
MATTY THE EAGLE and c_block_lad now post on facebook, regularly quoting players' salaries as justification for why they should not be cheered, and generally winding up all and sundry.
Old 24-09-2007, 02:48 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
To view the link you have to Register or Login

etc etc
Old 24-09-2007, 04:14 PM
P40 West Maigh EO FC

Away Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Jack Regan
"In memory of your father, Sean" she said.
And when I put the Sam Browne on
she was smiling with the tears.
As she placed the broad black brimmer on my head.
Old 24-09-2007, 04:19 PM
TEB & FYP Editor

jazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by DANCOO
God?
He's always with us ...
Old 24-09-2007, 04:20 PM

Richard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is here
Gatecrasher ?
Old 05-11-2007, 02:15 PM

Dallas Eagles was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsDallas Eagles was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsDallas Eagles was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsDallas Eagles was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsDallas Eagles was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsDallas Eagles was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsDallas Eagles was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsDallas Eagles was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsDallas Eagles was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsDallas Eagles was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsDallas Eagles was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
Hi all - I am back!!!!!!!!!
And yes I was busy for the last 12 months - now moving to Sydney Australia.

So got another 4 weeks in Florida - and then I am off to Oz.

Sorry I was away.
Old 05-11-2007, 02:26 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Dallas Eagles
Hi all - I am back!!!!!!!!!
And yes I was busy for the last 12 months - now moving to Sydney Australia.

So got another 4 weeks in Florida - and then I am off to Oz.

Sorry I was away.
Who are you?

Old 05-11-2007, 02:31 PM

Biggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by A Wooden Fish On Wheels
For some random reason it suddenly occurred to me that we are missing Vincent Elphick - 'Vinny'. He was that crazy guy who walked from Wales to the playoff finals for charity. He hasn't posted for two years

Prob still walking or lost???
Old 05-11-2007, 02:38 PM
Scrambled Egg

Son of Selhurst was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldSon of Selhurst was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldSon of Selhurst was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldSon of Selhurst was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldSon of Selhurst was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldSon of Selhurst was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldSon of Selhurst was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldSon of Selhurst was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldSon of Selhurst was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldSon of Selhurst was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldSon of Selhurst was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
Fieldy and his fetish for the Hoff.
Old 06-11-2007, 01:36 AM
Around the Fur

Seba has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Seba has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Seba has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Seba has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Seba has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Seba has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Seba has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Seba has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Seba has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Seba has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Seba has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!
Re: Missing members

Quote:
Originally posted by pallet
Where are the following BBS'ers?
DaddyLong legs
Diehard
Gosling
Diehard posted on a Diehard thread earlier this year, im pretty sure of it! x x x
Old 06-11-2007, 01:47 AM
Back On The Circuit.

Vince Hilarious : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVince Hilarious : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVince Hilarious : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVince Hilarious : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVince Hilarious : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVince Hilarious : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVince Hilarious : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVince Hilarious : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVince Hilarious : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVince Hilarious : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVince Hilarious : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
What happened to the Doctor? The last I heard he stole someones coat and lost his marbles.
Old 06-11-2007, 01:53 AM
Ex-pat leviathan

GodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Vince Hilarious
What happened to the Doctor? The last I heard he stole someones coat and lost his marbles.

hth
Old 01-05-2008, 07:47 PM
Can't re member

Jules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is here
Heb's been away a while. Last post, on the How do you mentally picture BBSrs thread:

[flounce mode]Right, that's it. You're a bully. I don't have to put up with this. I don't need the BBS, etc etc etc, blah blah blah.

I am outta here[/flounce mode]

So, another flounce, another victim of that deplorable bully WCB. Don't forget, this is the guy who was described yesterday, by a universally loved and respected member of our community, as a "cock". It was probably him that grassed on Nathe (free the Belmont One). Something needs to be done...

Last edited by Jules; 02-05-2008 at 05:42 AM.
Old 02-05-2008, 08:16 AM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
You're next, student boy.
Old 02-05-2008, 09:16 AM
Brahms and List

Ant.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by blondie eagle
I miss Sarah74
I sit next to her in block c. (i think thats her bbs name). i'll say hello to her from you!
Old 02-05-2008, 09:28 AM

Little Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by west country boy
You're next, student boy.
Old 02-05-2008, 09:37 AM
Anarchosyndicalist

Location: Nearer to inner peace than I was. Corporeally, Chippenham.
calne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecalne eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Richard
Gatecrasher ?

Palace ST holder for 40 years. Palace bonded me with my Dad. I met my partner and several great friends through the club. Palace have mad, passionate, funny supporters, and ex-players who care enough about the club to stay in touch. It's a roller-coaster ride, but thatís the way we like it. And itís not plastic. Palace til I die.
Old 02-05-2008, 09:44 AM
Fiddling the statistics

Eagle Kneevil came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Kneevil came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Kneevil came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Kneevil came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Kneevil came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Kneevil came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Kneevil came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Kneevil came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Kneevil came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Kneevil came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Kneevil came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
What ever happened to g23? Always posted extremely intelligent posts.
Old 02-05-2008, 11:59 AM
I heard you say..hey hey!

blazey_cpfc is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsblazey_cpfc is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsblazey_cpfc is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsblazey_cpfc is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsblazey_cpfc is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsblazey_cpfc is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsblazey_cpfc is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsblazey_cpfc is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsblazey_cpfc is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsblazey_cpfc is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsblazey_cpfc is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdrifts
Chatters has been missing for a couple of days, I am worried. Send a search party out to check the local alleyways and dives of Sheffield?
Old 02-05-2008, 12:07 PM
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Psychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by blazey_cpfc
Chatters has been missing for a couple of days, I am worried. Send a search party out to check the local alleyways and dives of Sheffield?
I think he's washing his hair so should be back around Wednesday