Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 02-05-2008, 12:36 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Jules
...that deplorable bully WCB. Don't forget, this is the guy who was described yesterday, by a universally loved and respected member of our community, as a "cock".
This is a reference to macstar, isn't it?
Old 02-05-2008, 01:23 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Jules
Heb's been away a while. Last post, on the How do you mentally picture BBSrs thread:

[flounce mode]Right, that's it. You're a bully. I don't have to put up with this. I don't need the BBS, etc etc etc, blah blah blah.

I am outta here[/flounce mode]

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Heb has been busy assisting Alan Craig and his Christian Choice mates for the London Mayor role.

He'll be back on Wednesday after Benediction I imagine.
Old 02-05-2008, 01:23 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
Heb is away but I'm delighted to say he will be back
Old 02-05-2008, 01:25 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Dave
Good to hear. Interesting poster (and time killer due to the length of some of his epic responses) and OTF.
Old 02-05-2008, 01:28 PM
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Psychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by Eagle Kneevil
What ever happened to g23? Always posted extremely intelligent posts.
From the gist I got he left for utterly pretentious reasons.
Old 02-05-2008, 03:09 PM
Can't re member

Jules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by west country boy
You're next, student boy.
Would be doing me a favour, what with being in the middle of exams.
Old 02-05-2008, 03:29 PM

GCSE's are very easy these days.
Old 02-05-2008, 03:55 PM
Mind your sandwiches

chatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is here
Those conts that are tiscali have had "problems" with some cable, so my internet has been non-existatn. Have I missed much?
Old 02-05-2008, 04:00 PM
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Psychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
No. Nothing. Nothing at all.
Old 02-05-2008, 04:01 PM
Palace chic

kitticat lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkitticat lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkitticat lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkitticat lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkitticat lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkitticat lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkitticat lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkitticat lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkitticat lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkitticat lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnkitticat lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawn
Quote:
Originally posted by Psychokiller
No. Nothing. Nothing at all.
Its been rather quiet.
Old 02-05-2008, 04:03 PM
Mind your sandwiches

chatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is here
Apparently most of the supermarket clique will be in attendance on Sunday, I think you all should go and spend some quality time going to various supermarkets in the Croydon area, take some photos etc, I'm afraid to say I won't be there, but will in spirit.
Old 02-05-2008, 04:03 PM
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Apart from hoops texting everyone various pictures of shops and phoning to ask when Asda in Swansea is open.
Old 03-05-2008, 10:41 PM
I heard you say..hey hey!

blazey_cpfc is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsblazey_cpfc is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsblazey_cpfc is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsblazey_cpfc is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsblazey_cpfc is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsblazey_cpfc is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsblazey_cpfc is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsblazey_cpfc is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsblazey_cpfc is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsblazey_cpfc is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsblazey_cpfc is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdrifts
Hello Chatters! I missed you (and noticed you were missing) if nobody else did!
Old 03-05-2008, 10:45 PM
Mind your sandwiches

Why thanking you.
Old 03-05-2008, 10:52 PM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
I 've not seen Jalfrezi enema post for quite some time - has he left?
Old 03-05-2008, 11:01 PM
Zuffenhausen

917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Eagle Kneevil
What ever happened to g23? Always posted extremely intelligent posts.
Living and working in Geneva (as he has for the last 4 or so years)

Had a few (well a lot actually) beers with him in March when he was over.
Old 06-05-2008, 09:39 AM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeb 7:4 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeb 7:4 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeb 7:4 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeb 7:4 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeb 7:4 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeb 7:4 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeb 7:4 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeb 7:4 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeb 7:4 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeb 7:4 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by Dave
And back I am. But I still didn't get a birthday thread yesterday.

Bastards

I have however got LOADS of tea from Sri Lanka
Old 06-05-2008, 09:40 AM
Otaku

lanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Have you found your member?
Old 06-05-2008, 09:44 AM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeb 7:4 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeb 7:4 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeb 7:4 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeb 7:4 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeb 7:4 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeb 7:4 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeb 7:4 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeb 7:4 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeb 7:4 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHeb 7:4 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Yeah, it was right at the bloody top
Old 06-05-2008, 09:44 AM
CANDUB

Pidster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPidster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPidster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPidster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPidster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPidster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPidster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPidster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPidster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPidster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPidster came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by adrenalin john
I 've not seen Jalfrezi enema post for quite some time - has he left?
Word was, he was sectioned.....but that might just be people leaping to conclusions.