Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Closed Thread

Old 20-03-2017, 11:00 PM
Super Moderator

Kipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
I miss all those guys (even you Al when you were a Mod) especially the fights with James but like posters Mods move on and seriously the new Mods really work hard keeping this place going with Adlerhorst doing all the financial stuff/Modding...He has a big part to play in all of this.

Eddie doing the Transfer forums and putting the fixtures up Brumie (one M) the live matchday thread to all of us other lot doing all the behind the scenes stuff like answering emails merging threads whatever all for free except for those Angels that help out the BBS which we are grateful.

The bunch of mods now have the same mindset and really look around we post more than we ever mod, this place has always basicly modded itself and long may that continue but you have to let the newer guys settle in.

There is not one mod on here that I would not back up, again great bunch of people helping out.
You're too kind, Les.

I'm probably the laziest mod.

All I do is move posts and suggest a new person to ban every week.
Old 20-03-2017, 11:06 PM

Bones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is here
I've heard of a 'love in' but a 'mod in' is taking it to far. Stop posting and do your job ffs as I'm feeling a little squeamish now.
Old 20-03-2017, 11:23 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bones14 View Post
I've heard of a 'love in' but a 'mod in' is taking it to far. Stop posting and do your job ffs as I'm feeling a little squeamish now.
Love you
Old 20-03-2017, 11:44 PM
Eagle in the Borders

Slimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
Looks like Phil passed away December 29th last year.

RIP PfiA.
Really sad news.

" Heh, Norm! How's life treating you?"

"Like I just ran over his dog."
Old 21-03-2017, 04:33 AM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by little al View Post
I was fearing that news, very sad that it passed the BBS.

RIP Phil from Mobile Alabama.
That looks likeShiela next to him.( mrs CK)

RIP Phil. Great bloke.

Remember when he visited Spain. I dont.

Just how many gobs, clambering for his knob? Must be the old chum brigade.

The party on the left, are now the party on the right.
Old 21-03-2017, 06:56 AM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Golf Boy and his halfwit brother have been quiet of late.
Old 21-03-2017, 07:05 AM

Biggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by west country boy View Post
Golf Boy and his halfwit brother have been quiet of late.
Good call.

ROLL ON DEATH !!
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png
Old 21-03-2017, 07:10 AM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by sydney eagle View Post
Will do Mick. I talk to him quite often & had a day drinking in Brisbane with him recently.
Watch your bumhole......he's grooming you.
Old 21-03-2017, 11:14 AM
What, no boat?

TAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by little al View Post
The only good mod left, I even miss James. Blind was a massive loss to this place.
**** you, shit for brains. ;-)
Old 21-03-2017, 12:02 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Serious question(s) for the mods.

Why the hell did you want to become Mods?( Is it an aspiration that many have on here?)

Has it taken away from your enjoyment of the place, being on duty as opposed to simply just posting shit when you decide, like the rest of us?

Thank you for doing it, as obviously Mods are needed, but just cannot see why anyone would offer to take on the hassle.

Missing? Garronrav (thank ****).
Old 21-03-2017, 12:13 PM
What, no boat?

TAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is here
The first rule of Mod club...
Old 21-03-2017, 12:16 PM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
Spit dont swallow?

Just how many gobs, clambering for his knob? Must be the old chum brigade.

The party on the left, are now the party on the right.
Old 21-03-2017, 12:19 PM
What, no boat?

That too
Old 21-03-2017, 12:19 PM

Bones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is here
You're only a mod if you take it?
Old 21-03-2017, 12:54 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post

Why the hell did you want to become Mods?( Is it an aspiration that many have on here?)

Has it taken away from your enjoyment of the place, being on duty as opposed to simply just posting shit as when you decide, the the rest of us?

Thank you for doing it, as obviously Mods are needed, but just cannot see why anyone would offer to take on the hassle.

Missing? Garronrav (thank ****).
When I started doing it it was a fecking laugh there were not so many people and not as many argumentative trolling middle class dickheads .

Oh plus political correctness had not surfaced it was a bit more rougher BBS

The people we argued with were mostly who we had a drink with no inferiority complex's a bit more down to earth and except for a very few we were backed up by our friends who knew we were just keeping a website going..

It was not a hassle and not really a hassle now as really we do not do much because really there are around 50 main posters just repeating the same bollocks.
Old 21-03-2017, 12:58 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:

It was not a hassle and not really a hassle now as really we do not do much because really there are around 50 main posters just repeating the same bollocks.
Sorry

and thanks

Old 21-03-2017, 01:13 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post

Why the hell did you want to become Mods?
Access to the mod forum, ability to read PMs, exercise your red pen and all the bitcoins and free drugs that you can possibly imagine.
Old 21-03-2017, 01:14 PM
Ex-Connecticut

CT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
because really there are around 50 main posters just repeating the same bollocks.

Has it taken away from your enjoyment of the place, being on duty as opposed to simply just posting shit when you decide, like the rest of us?

Old 21-03-2017, 01:17 PM

Biggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAK View Post
The first rule of Mod club...
The mod is always right ?

ROLL ON DEATH !!
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png
Old 21-03-2017, 01:49 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
Access to the mod forum, ability to read PMs, exercise your red pen and all the bitcoins and free drugs that you can possibly imagine.
What drugs where ?