Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Other Sport Ľ World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 17-01-2007, 02:19 AM
'89-'07 Thank You Benny

bunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Anyway, back to the cricket and how bad was that LBW decision that Strauss copped yesterday? It was even worse than one of Martyn's in '05, when he was given out after blasting the ball into his pads.

When umpires give decisions like these ones, they should automatically be stood down from their next scheduled match imo.
Old 17-01-2007, 02:59 AM
Pushing The Sky Away

crystaljim : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrystaljim : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrystaljim : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrystaljim : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrystaljim : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrystaljim : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrystaljim : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrystaljim : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrystaljim : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrystaljim : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrystaljim : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
was pretty shocking, still the speed at which he was scoring it ended up being a great tactical decision for eNGLAND
Old 17-01-2007, 03:00 AM
'89-'07 Thank You Benny

bunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Old 17-01-2007, 10:24 AM
bit scummish really

Radders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by bunghole
Anyway, back to the cricket and how bad was that LBW decision that Strauss copped yesterday? It was even worse than one of Martyn's in '05, when he was given out after blasting the ball into his pads.

When umpires give decisions like these ones, they should automatically be stood down from their next scheduled match imo.
It was shocking. Then again, the LBW given against Vettori was pretty bad too!
Old 17-01-2007, 10:31 AM

eaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is here
Quote:
Here's one Steve:

Maybe you missed it during all the Trafalgar Square/Buckingham Palace stuff that was happening at the time.
to be fair you had a big victory parade when you won in 1989 !!
Old 17-01-2007, 01:01 PM
Wasn't me

Oisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is here
Quote:
The master of the gloating domain speaketh.

Please feel free to make a fool of yourself AGAIN, with more of your 'accurate predictions' and 'insightful analysis' about the Aussie side. Please continue in your role of self appointed BBS expert on all things Australian and be sure to delight us with more of your sore loser vanishing acts, they're becoming quite popular.

FWIW it was YOUR contributions over the past year and a half that generated this outbreak of 'gloating' aimed at YOU, so if you can't cop getting your own back, then that's your problem as you've only YOURSELF to blame.
You what? Iíd be surprised if I had more than much more than half a dozen conversations on here about the Ashes between the end of the last series and the build up to this one. My prediction was Australia would win because England couldnít triumph over Warne. I think I also said I expected England to regain next time out as the Aussie selectors have a preference for returning to old blokes like Martyn rather than blooding youngsters. I didnít recall going around gloating at BBSers about the 2005 series either on the board of through PMs. I probably had a pop at the Aussie cricketers I donít like. I find Pigeon rude and unsporting in his belittling of opponents, Punter a whinger and only Haydenís wife, mum and Justin Langer have a good word to say about Matthew Hayden.
I really canít read you is all this banter or have you got a problem with me? I thought the PM was friendly but I sense now it wasnít.
As for disappearing my Internet went down at home when I changed provider and I wasnít in the office over Christmas. I didnít know you need a letter of absence from the BBS. Anyway I did lose some interest in the series over Christmas as it was so one sided that I couldnít be arsed to get up in the middle of the night to drive to my mumís to watch. I donít get a sleep in because of my young baby. I wasnít then going to drive ten miles to central London to post about it on my work computer. Thatís not being dedicated, thatís getting your priorities wrong.
Old 17-01-2007, 06:07 PM
Lone Coyote

Steve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by crystaljim
My posting is consistant, when I can post I will, you can check if you want, but I'm reasonably sure my post count will be similar in 2005 to this recent series.
Easy enough to check and you did post a lot more this time around - by your standards a 36% increase.

So perhaps you're not the best person to throw stones at other posters? Especially with such Australian posters as..

ozeagle going from 165 to 370
MAW going from 45 to 294

Now you may claim your posting is "consistant" but I'm sure Oisin's is as well from what I've seen and your post was unwarranted.

Last edited by Steve in Phoenix; 17-01-2007 at 06:10 PM.
Old 17-01-2007, 09:17 PM
Pushing The Sky Away

crystaljim : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrystaljim : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrystaljim : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrystaljim : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrystaljim : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrystaljim : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrystaljim : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrystaljim : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrystaljim : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrystaljim : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrystaljim : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Steve in Phoenix
Easy enough to check and you did post a lot more this time around - by your standards a 36% increase.

So perhaps you're not the best person to throw stones at other posters? Especially with such Australian posters as..

ozeagle going from 165 to 370
MAW going from 45 to 294

Now you may claim your posting is "consistant" but I'm sure Oisin's is as well from what I've seen and your post was unwarranted.
Fair play, it was meant as a wind up, rather than any attempt at being vindictive, we could argue all day about post count and Oisins explanation at his absence is fair enough. I had a young son born during the Ashes series of 2005, so i know what that can be like. The time difference comes into play too. Its a lot easier to post "live" than to wake up, hear bad news and then continure to relive it .
I'm sure come 2009 it will all be different again.
Old 17-01-2007, 09:41 PM
Kuqi Monster

Raoul Duke would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningRaoul Duke would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningRaoul Duke would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningRaoul Duke would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningRaoul Duke would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningRaoul Duke would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningRaoul Duke would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningRaoul Duke would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningRaoul Duke would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningRaoul Duke would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningRaoul Duke would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
Quote:
Originally posted by Oisin
You what? Iíd be surprised if I had more than much more than half a dozen conversations on here about the Ashes between the end of the last series and the build up to this one. My prediction was Australia would win because England couldnít triumph over Warne. I think I also said I expected England to regain next time out as the Aussie selectors have a preference for returning to old blokes like Martyn rather than blooding youngsters. I didnít recall going around gloating at BBSers about the 2005 series either on the board of through PMs. I probably had a pop at the Aussie cricketers I donít like. I find Pigeon rude and unsporting in his belittling of opponents, Punter a whinger and only Haydenís wife, mum and Justin Langer have a good word to say about Matthew Hayden.
I really canít read you is all this banter or have you got a problem with me? I thought the PM was friendly but I sense now it wasnít.
As for disappearing my Internet went down at home when I changed provider and I wasnít in the office over Christmas. I didnít know you need a letter of absence from the BBS. Anyway I did lose some interest in the series over Christmas as it was so one sided that I couldnít be arsed to get up in the middle of the night to drive to my mumís to watch. I donít get a sleep in because of my young baby. I wasnít then going to drive ten miles to central London to post about it on my work computer. Thatís not being dedicated, thatís getting your priorities wrong.
Don't be so touchy mate, it's just a gentle wind up.
Old 18-01-2007, 04:16 AM
'89-'07 Thank You Benny

Quote:
Originally posted by Oisin
Oh dear.

Look, I don't 'have a problem' with you as I've never met you.

You don't like McGrath fair enough, but your posts about him were cricket related and about his age. The age thing was a constant theme of yours for a LONG time and you know it. Interestingly, whilst you dislike like him belittling his opponents, you happily 'belittled' Stuart Clark as being a 'journeyman' even before he made his debut against SA, then again after he took 15 wickets at 20 in that series.

Here's some samples of your work on this page of the Ashes thread: To view the link you have to Register or Login

The fact that both McGrath and Clark made significant contributions in tearing England a new one after your comments, just made our win all the more sweeter for me I have to admit.

All you did whenever you spoke about the Aussies on the BBS after '05 was 'belittle' them, which was fair enough as England deservedly won that series. FTR it's also a covert form of gloating, which again is fair enough. However, all that's happening here is that you've had your own words thrown back at you, which you were happy enough to put forward in the 15 months leading into this series.

As for your opinion of Ponting, McGrath and Hayden as sports persons, well good for you. It's always funny reading on here and not just from you tbf, about all of the horrendous character flaws ingrained in despicable Aussie sportsmen, whilst their English counterparts are beyond reproach. They're always the epitomy of good sportsmanship, always behave with dignity and decency, basically they're just a wonderful bunch of warm and decent human beings.

Bottom line is that the only thing that this boring, repetitive rubbish says, is that the Aussies must be going OK ON THE FIELD. If McGrath, Ponting, Hayden etc etc etc were English and performed the same deeds on the field for England, they'd be 'worshipped' (good word Steve ) and anyone who tries to argue otherwise is living in total denial imo.

But because they're Aussies and England have lost regularly when they've been in our side, the only saving grace from an English perspective is that they're turds. FFS a neutral new to this site, could easily assume that Matthew Hayden has murdered or raped someone, based on the crap that's written on here.

Anyway, back to the matter at hand. Point taken about not needing a 'leave pass' from the BBS and tbf you did 'return' during the Sydney Test. However, you didn't just stop posting on the Ashes thread over Xmas, things came to a grinding halt midway through the 3rd Test in Perth. That was ten days before Xmas and almost at the exact point of the match when the Aussies were starting to get on top, prior to clinching the match and regaining the Ashes.

Combine your slagging of the Aussie players in the year and a bit after '05 and the timing of your departure during the Perth Test and maybe you'll begin to see why the 'Oisingonlywhenwe'rewinning' finger is being pointed from down here.

Then there's your 'reporting' via the Aussie newspapers which you seemed to take great pride in on more than one occassion. First it was the story about the Australian side being the subject of a terrorist threat in '05, which only came to light this year. You used the term 'hysteria had broken out' (or something very similar) in the Aussie press, which was just bullshit. Yes it was reported, simply because it was newsworthy, as would any terrorist threat to any of ours and I suspect your sporting sides. However, saying that 'hysteria' had broken out was just attention seeking garbage.

Then there was your 'reporting' of the McGrath prediction that now appears on my signature. Here's what happened. I actually listened to the entire interview when he made his prediction that YOU went into 'hysteria' about, to the point that you just HAD to post it on here.

McGrath has a regular spot on the Big Sports Breakfast Show radio program in Sydney, where he does 1 or 2 interviews a week. During the interview which made it into the press, the hosts of the program spent the entire 15 minutes or so trying to lightheartedly goad McGrath into:

1. Naming his 'targets'
2. Predicting 5-0, as he'd done in the past.

"Come on Glen, what about Trescothick", "how about Cook, he's only a kid", "what about Flintoff, you like targeting captains" etc, a series of leading questions from the hosts about his 'targets'.

"Will we win 5-0?", "come on Glen, you always say we will", "oh, so you're saying that we won't win every match" etc etc about the 5-0 stuff.

McGrath's responses were deflective and he acknowledged that he'd look foolish if he predicted 5-0 again and it didn't happen. "I got myself into trouble last time", "if you guys want to say that then that's your opinion" even "I don't want to upset anyone in England" etc. All good humoured responses, interspersed with quite a lot of laughter

At the end of the interview the hosts tried one final time to pin him down by saying "so by not saying we'll win 5-0, you're saying that you won't go into every match thinking we'll win". McGrath's response was "well if you put it like that, then all I'll say is that we always go into every match confident of winning, as I'm sure England do".

Hosts response - "thanks Glen, we'll be expecting nothing less than 5-0 then, ha ha".

The absolute worst one could say is that McGrath unwillingly made the prediction, but even thats stretching things to the absolute max.

Anyway, the press then got hold of it, you saw it in the Aussie papers and then dutifully reported the findings of your research on the BBS, in your self appointed role.

There are 2 incredibly funny things about this:

That it did happen when even he didn't really think it would, after years of saying it and that it came back to bite you. Surely you can see why some of us were ROFL.

See Oisin, all of this stuff simply added up to conclusions being made not just by me, but by most of the Aussies on here, to the point that it was actually discussed at the Sydney BBS Xmas get together. Ozeagle, as we all know gives it out big time, but he always acknowledges when we get beaten and makes the obligitory congrats. Doesn't take anything back, but still shows some bollocks.

Aki Aki Aki, was another to give it to us big time in the period after '05, yet still had the balls to come on and acknowledge when we won this time around.

The majority of the Brits on here basically whooped it up in '05 (good on them) and haven't been back since. Doesn't mean that they lack balls, probably that they couldn't be arsed to say anything in between series. And I'm sure they would've been back had England won. The time difference is obviously another factor

Then we have people such as Radders, Adlerhorst, LLCOOLSTEVE, Steve in Phoenix, Golf Boy, Pete Eagle etc (the list goes beyond that so apologies for missing anyone out) who are genuine fans of the game, give as good as they get, but are good sports and who will always front up regardless.

Bottom line is that for whatever reason, you did disappear after 15 months of snide, smug and as history subsequently proved brain dead 'commentary' whenever you spoke about the Aussies. Since you've 'returned' you've acted as if none of this happened, except when challenged by your own words being 're-birthed'.

Are you answerable to me - absolutely not, nor am I to you. Do you care what 'we' down here think about you - probably not, nor should you really, as you don't know any of us (philaire excluded) personally. Same for us, we've never met you in person and probably never will.

So if you've taken offence at me and some of the other Aussies getting in your face, then so be it. I've fallen victim to my own words coming back to bite me before and sure as shit I will again in the future. When it happens I'll try to cop it on the chin. Maybe you should try to do the same with all due respect.

Couple fo things to finish with. I do have to thank you for helping me kill an entire day at work today, by coming back to this 'post in progess' periodically. Gets boring just sitting in the office tracking the scores in the tennis all day, so thanks for that.

Finally. Given your well documented age discriminatory remarks about the Aussies, you'd have to be happy with England's youth development policy. That young Nixon looks a real find, so things are finally looking up in the wicket keeping department after the woeful Jones era. Reckon the young fella will develop into quite a player one day.

Gee, look at the time, almost time to call it a day.

Last edited by bunghole; 18-01-2007 at 06:53 AM.
Old 18-01-2007, 05:19 AM
leviathan

ozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
whip that one in your tea break, Bung?

tr.v. an∑nexed, an∑nex∑ing, an∑nex∑es

To append or attach, especially to a larger or more significant thing.
To incorporate (territory) into an existing political unit such as a country, state, county, or city.
To add or attach, as an attribute, condition, or consequence.
Old 18-01-2007, 05:22 AM
'89-'07 Thank You Benny

Quote:
Originally posted by ozeagle
whip that one in your tea break, Bung?
I gotta get myself a real job one day Oz, but not just yet.
Old 18-01-2007, 05:40 AM
leviathan

ozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsozeagle was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
Quote:

agree. FFS, how hard can it be to both hear and see that the bloke hit it with the full face of the bat!!!

tr.v. an∑nexed, an∑nex∑ing, an∑nex∑es

To append or attach, especially to a larger or more significant thing.
To incorporate (territory) into an existing political unit such as a country, state, county, or city.
To add or attach, as an attribute, condition, or consequence.
Old 19-01-2007, 03:56 AM
'89-'07 Thank You Benny

Err, why has it taken until the age of 34 for Martin Loye to get a start in England's one day side?
Old 19-01-2007, 04:57 AM
Shooting down bogans

oz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Err, why has it taken until the age of 34 for Martin Loye to get a start in England's one day side?
Loye made a fifty for his NZ club side last week = automatic call up for the England one day opening spot.

Go back to sleep, you yellowed-bellied freaks.
Old 19-01-2007, 05:28 AM

Henfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHenfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHenfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHenfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHenfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHenfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHenfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHenfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHenfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHenfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHenfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
POMS have a mountain to climb now!
Old 19-01-2007, 06:08 AM

KYLIE MINEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKYLIE MINEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKYLIE MINEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKYLIE MINEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKYLIE MINEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKYLIE MINEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKYLIE MINEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKYLIE MINEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKYLIE MINEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKYLIE MINEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKYLIE MINEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
I gotta get myself a real job one day Oz, but not just yet.
Just thinking that .That wasTolstoyesque that last post.
Old 19-01-2007, 08:34 AM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Anyway, back on topic, wtf are both asif and shoaib doing playing for Pakistan. Aren't they supposed to be banned
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 19-01-2007, 08:52 AM
Lone Coyote

Steve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Loye's a talented misfit. But he'd walk into another other team.. probably have played 50 times by now!
Old 19-01-2007, 09:33 AM
Vive La Revolution

Shoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
anyone know the score ?

www.bensheroestrust.org

I'm a reasonable man, get off my case...