Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic The Music Forum

Notices

The Music Forum All things music

Old 13-11-2002, 04:26 PM

Lord_Muffin take a walk Billy, don't be a heroLord_Muffin take a walk Billy, don't be a heroLord_Muffin take a walk Billy, don't be a heroLord_Muffin take a walk Billy, don't be a heroLord_Muffin take a walk Billy, don't be a heroLord_Muffin take a walk Billy, don't be a heroLord_Muffin take a walk Billy, don't be a heroLord_Muffin take a walk Billy, don't be a heroLord_Muffin take a walk Billy, don't be a heroLord_Muffin take a walk Billy, don't be a heroLord_Muffin take a walk Billy, don't be a hero
I got my new Mini Disc Player last night so I recorded a few odds and sods to bring into work.

Oasis - Definitely Maybe
The Coral - The Coral
The Beatles - Revolver
The Strokes - Is This It.

Currently putting a few compliations together for my hour and half trips down to Selhurst from Luton. Those train journeys can be so boring!
Old 13-11-2002, 04:27 PM
Non T-Total

Lion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I can't stop listening to that DJ Sammy Tune - Heaven
Old 13-11-2002, 04:51 PM
Runaway Lab Monkey

Samo* can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Samo* can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Samo* can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Samo* can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Samo* can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Samo* can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Samo* can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Samo* can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Samo* can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Samo* can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Samo* can take a ladder to the shadows and forget
Quote:
Originally posted by Lord_Muffin
I got my new Mini Disc Player last night so I recorded a few odds and sods to bring into work.

Oasis - Definitely Maybe
The Coral - The Coral
The Beatles - Revolver
The Strokes - Is This It.

Currently putting a few compliations together for my hour and half trips down to Selhurst from Luton. Those train journeys can be so boring!

Is it a Sony walkman g-protection type r mz-n1
Old 14-11-2002, 08:10 AM

Gooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Cast - All Change
Deep Purple - Burn

Gooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
and Pink Floyd - Works

Several species of small furry animals gathered together in a cave and grooving with a Pict.

Last edited by Gooders; 14-11-2002 at 09:14 AM.

and Doves - The Last Broadcast again too.

Last edited by Gooders; 14-11-2002 at 09:14 AM.
Old 14-11-2002, 09:06 AM

Lord_Muffin take a walk Billy, don't be a heroLord_Muffin take a walk Billy, don't be a heroLord_Muffin take a walk Billy, don't be a heroLord_Muffin take a walk Billy, don't be a heroLord_Muffin take a walk Billy, don't be a heroLord_Muffin take a walk Billy, don't be a heroLord_Muffin take a walk Billy, don't be a heroLord_Muffin take a walk Billy, don't be a heroLord_Muffin take a walk Billy, don't be a heroLord_Muffin take a walk Billy, don't be a heroLord_Muffin take a walk Billy, don't be a hero
Quote:
Originally posted by SAMO*
Is it a Sony walkman g-protection type r mz-n1
It's a G-Protection MZ-R501. I got a good deal from some guy on ebay.
Old 14-11-2002, 09:34 AM
Resurrection!

Baloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
The Charlatans - The Charlatans. Best non-single track on the album: Get on it (do do do do doooo)
Old 14-11-2002, 10:27 AM
_

candide sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkcandide sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkcandide sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkcandide sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkcandide sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkcandide sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkcandide sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkcandide sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkcandide sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkcandide sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkcandide sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
giving dark tranquility and in flames more than half a chance on the
recommendation of a friend. it's getting better.

anyone else know them?
Old 14-11-2002, 11:05 AM
Resurrection!

Baloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBaloo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by candide
giving dark tranquility and in flames more than half a chance on the
recommendation of a friend. it's getting better.

anyone else know them?
No. What sort of music? Influences, styles, etc?
Old 14-11-2002, 11:34 AM
Resurrection!

Incidentally, John Squire is playing at Shepherd's Bush on Thursday 6th February.

I read a review of one of his warm up shows, and he opened with none other than I Am The Resurrection. His set list consisted of a number of other Roses songs, such as Waterfall, She Bangs the Drums, and Ten Story Love Song. Of course, he also went through a number of tracks on his solo album (which gets better and better with each listen - that is, once you have got accustomed to his voice).
Old 14-11-2002, 11:54 AM
_

candide sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkcandide sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkcandide sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkcandide sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkcandide sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkcandide sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkcandide sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkcandide sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkcandide sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkcandide sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkcandide sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Quote:
Originally posted by Baloo
No. What sort of music? Influences, styles, etc?
don't know what to compare it to, as the style is a bit new to me. it's on the dark side, though, heavy guitars, vocals from down the throat somewhere and quite slow.

check albumcovers to get an idea...
To view the link you have to Register or Login

inflames is the same thing, i've had a cd from both on random for a while now, and i don't know which is which yet....
Old 14-11-2002, 07:22 PM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
De La Soul - All Good
Old 16-11-2002, 03:05 AM
Puncheon above our weight

sydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is here
I like that new song by Santana with Michelle Branch singing.
Old 16-11-2002, 08:27 AM
Let it Be

Riccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Instant Karma - John Lennon

Going to be followed by The Streets....yes, I know strange combination.
Old 16-11-2002, 10:28 AM

Rush - Xanadu
Old 16-11-2002, 10:45 PM
Resurrection!

Lou Reed - Transformer
Old 16-11-2002, 11:50 PM
Sans Peur

RDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by sydney eagle
I like that new song by Santana with Michelle Branch singing.
I'm with you on that!
Old 17-11-2002, 12:25 AM
What, no boat?

TAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is here
Back to mine - MJ Cole, nice and chilled
Old 17-11-2002, 12:46 PM
Resurrection!

Guns n' Roses - Use Your Illusion II